To all my fellow democrats.....we've got to grow balls....imagine this!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015

This flawed man, this low life, this horrible human being, who's only crime was having a wife who paid more attention to her career than him and he strayed royally.....What he didn't do was grab at women's pussies, degrade women that pissed him off, he never tweeted horrible insults, he didn't leave his wife while she was dying of cancer, leave his wife and lie about, then get elected to congress, Stanford are you listening? He simply took his weinner on a texting tour.

But this is the type of politician we need today and if he was still in congress....Trump would be toast and gone by now. Wake up democrats, become a Oscar meyer wienner....oh I wish we had this guy back today!!

This flawed man, this low life, this horrible human being, who's only crime was having a wife who paid more attention to her career than him and he strayed royally.....What he didn't do was grab at women's pussies, degrade women that pissed him off, he never tweeted horrible insults, he didn't leave his wife while she was dying of cancer, leave his wife and lie about, then get elected to congress, Stanford are you listening? He simply took his weinner on a texting tour.

But this is the type of politician we need today and if he was still in congress....Trump would be toast and gone by now. Wake up democrats, become a Oscar meyer wienner....oh I wish we had this guy back today!!

Make him your next pres. candidate.... :)

By the time Trump gets through draining his swamp, Tony will be ripe and ready!!

By the time Trump gets through draining his swamp, Tony will be ripe and ready!!

He'll be lucky to avoid prison, anyone else would go

In that case get ready for this country to poke their eyes out with knitting needles. No one wants to see that shit...

You cant be serious. The man is being charged with sexting underage girls. He may have made good points and arguments in the past, but it doesn't excuse him for his actions.

And if his wife was really neglecting him, he should have manned up and gotten a divorce instead of breaking her trust by showing his nuts and berries to strangers online.

Triggered59, you never disappoint! Thank You!

rofl_emoticon.gif

Forum List

Back