To all my fellow democrats.....we've got to grow balls....imagine this!!

Wasn't this little rat faced democrat caught with classified material on his laptop?

Wasn't this little rat faced democrat caught with classified material on his laptop?
Correct if I'm wrong here, but didn't your president, that shit for brains rat fuck, didn't he reveal top secret intel off camera to the Russians in the white house and said to the Egyptian prime minister, he never mentioned their names? I know your not gonna respond, but I think I just shut your stupid white ass down!!

Correct if I'm wrong here, but didn't your president, that shit for brains rat fuck, didn't he reveal top secret intel off camera to the Russians in the white house and said to the Egyptian prime minister, he never mentioned their names? I know your not gonna respond, but I think I just shut your stupid white ass down!!
No! He did not and all four people in the room will testify to that fact.

Oh! And you are wrong. Here. There. And, everywhere!

No! He did not and all four people in the room will testify to that fact.

Listen, alternative fact motherfucka.....the man admitted to the prime minister that he didn't mentioin any names....what the hell do you think he was talking about you shit for brains loser

Forum List

Back