🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

To All You Priggish Americans

I am American and born so, yet have only lived in the US for about 20% of my life.

Despite the recent spate of accusations of sexual assault, ranging from a former 92- year-old wheelchair-bound president using a tired joke to pat a woman on her ass to the latest on a senator grabbing the tits of sleeping woman,

I THINK YOU ARE A BUNCH OF FUCKING PRIGS!!!!
Suggest you hot foot it back to wherever the hell you spent 80% of your life and don't bother writing.
No need to "hot foot" anywhere. Ignorance is not something you should be flaunting.

I am American and born so, yet have only lived in the US for about 20% of my life.

Despite the recent spate of accusations of sexual assault, ranging from a former 92- year-old wheelchair-bound president using a tired joke to pat a woman on her ass to the latest on a senator grabbing the tits of sleeping woman,

I THINK YOU ARE A BUNCH OF FUCKING PRIGS!!!!
What's a "prig"? Speak American dammit!
Use an English dictionary ffs! Don't ask me stupid questions.

Well, it doesn't really matter if someone is considered "priggish" (whatever the hell that is) by someone else. It is totally and completely irrelevant to anything ever at any time. You just can't go around touching women that don't want you to touch them. That is the bottom line here. Hands to yourself, just like your mom used to say when you were small. Nothing has changed. Hands to yourself.

Most people here are reatarded and totally unwilling to hear truth, they would rather bicker, argue and gossip cause the get off on it and are lifeless fuckers
n a sense it's not a liberal-conservative divide, It's just that Americans have become so priggish.

I simply don't give a shit about prudish morality. I am not happy that so many of my fellow countrymen do.
It's a bunch of BS alright, since those with sin cast the stones..

which is pretty much everyone

Don’t tell anyone, but um, my signature is in like, 15 high school girls year books, and about 25 young men’s.
Anyone you raped, or raped you? Seems to be fashionable these days.

No. Was my JOADD days. I was showing them kids how to do archery the not fun way. I had to take a 16 hour class on how NOT to be accused of anything gross. I kind of miss those little apes.
i don't care. What the fuck is wrong with Americans? Why are they so self-righteous, so PC?

I accept that I'lived in a bit of a time-warp, but I still find it weird.

It is. There is weirdness with sex in general. Don’t get me wrong, there is a line, the guys in the news crossed it, but yes, it’s weird and stodgy.
Sex has always been with us, it's just that sex through the filter political correctness suddenly becomrs so much more priggish than it otherwise might be,

Sex isn't even the worst of it.
They don't even like you to SAY things that might hurt someone's feelings.
Really?

Anyone you raped, or raped you? Seems to be fashionable these days.

No. Was my JOADD days. I was showing them kids how to do archery the not fun way. I had to take a 16 hour class on how NOT to be accused of anything gross. I kind of miss those little apes.
i don't care. What the fuck is wrong with Americans? Why are they so self-righteous, so PC?

It is. There is weirdness with sex in general. Don’t get me wrong, there is a line, the guys in the news crossed it, but yes, it’s weird and stodgy.
Sex has always been with us, it's just that sex through the filter political correctness suddenly becomrs so much more priggish than it otherwise might be,

Really?
That's why I am a brute, I say things that may hurt their feelings and then I mock them.....

Well, it doesn't really matter if someone is considered "priggish" (whatever the hell that is) by someone else. It is totally and completely irrelevant to anything ever at any time. You just can't go around touching women that don't want you to touch them. That is the bottom line here. Hands to yourself, just like your mom used to say when you were small. Nothing has changed. Hands to yourself.
Besides your BS, you'd think I coined a new word in the English language. A prig is a prig and a pig a pig. They both exist, but one is useful and the other simply annoying.

He's a redneck they don't know English..
No, he's an idiot who wants to come off as "foreign" and more "worldly" than we American bumpkins. I despise people who don't recognize the superiority of America in every way.
tumblr_lkjurx46kI1qa3az2.jpg

Really?
That's why I am a brute, I say things that may hurt their feelings and then I mock them.....

but what about love peace and harmony?

Besides your BS, you'd think I coined a new word in the English language. A prig is a prig and a pig a pig. They both exist, but one is useful and the other simply annoying.

Whatever. Your opinions are only that . . . your opinions. They aren't really important in the bigger picture here.

Forum List

Back