🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

To All You Priggish Americans

Hey Meathead, ya wanna know why America is so prudish?

Because we were founded by the Puritans, prudes who were so uptight that they were kicked out of England.
True, to an extent. But I would not ascribe the current atmosphere of micro-aggressions and the extreme PC to them. Rather, this priggishness is borne of the women's movement, the snowflake college campus culture of millennials.and of course, the liberal-wing of the Democratic party.

Yeah right, US prudery is a recent event.

The Motion Picture Production Code was the set of industry moral guidelines that was applied to most United States motion pictures released by major studios from 1930 to 1968. It is also popularly known as the Hays Code, after Will H. Hays, who was the president of the Motion Picture Producers and Distributors of America (MPPDA) from 1922 to 1945. Under Hays' leadership, the MPPDA, later known as the Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA), adopted the Production Code in 1930 and began strictly enforcing it in 1934. The Production Code spelled out what was acceptable and what was unacceptable content for motion pictures produced for a public audience in the United States.
Motion Picture Production Code - Wikipedia

So Americans are priggish because they don’t want to be sexual assaulted or harassed ?

Regardless, when did Americans become such wimps? So what if someone put "the moves " on someone? OK, kids and sleeping women I get. The rest is just the product of priggishness.

So people should just accept people saying unwarranted vulgar things to them? And just accept groping?

Regardless, when did Americans become such wimps? So what if someone put "the moves " on someone? OK, kids and sleeping women I get. The rest is just the product of priggishness.

Don’t tell anyone, but um, my signature is in like, 15 high school girls year books, and about 25 young men’s.
When I was 13 I went to an airshow and met the Blue Angels. Lacking a yearbook I asked them to sign body parts.

So Americans are priggish because they don’t want to be sexual assaulted or harassed ?
We run afoul of definitions here, especially of assault. To a prig, even a mild "come on" or stupid sexual jokes are tantamount too assault.

I just can't stand snowflakes.

We run afoul of definitions here, especially of assault. To a prig, even a mild "come on" or stupid sexual jokes are tantamount too assault.

I just can't stand snowflakes.

Please define “come on”

Sexual harassment and sexual assault are clearly defined. Making vulgar comments comes under harassment. But when you physically touch someone in a sexual way without consent, then that assault.

Bush Sr groping a woman in her behind is sexual assault. Don’t care if he’s wheel chaired bound.

Please define “come on”

Sexual harassment and sexual assault are clearly defined. Making vulgar comments comes under harassment. But when you physically touch someone in a sexual way without consent, then that assault.

Bush Sr groping a woman in her behind is sexual assault. Don’t care if he’s wheel chaired bound.
I suppose you do understand why feminism is held with such disdain. I don't recall ever asking a woman if I could kiss her before I did. By your definition that would constitute sexual assault even though they were always receptive.

Getting them to sign a notarized agreement would sort of take any spontaneity and romance out of the picture.

Have you ever had sex?

Last edited:
Please define “come on”

I suppose you do understand why feminism is held with such disdain. I don't recall ever asking a woman if I could kiss her before I did. By your definition that would constitute sexual assault even though they were always receptive.

Getting them to sign a notarized agreement would sort of take any spontaneity and romance out of the picture.

Have you ever had sex?

No where in my post did I mention notarized consent. I didn’t even mention verbal consent.

Most men with a brain know when a woman wants to be kissed or not. If a woman is pulling away from you, she doesn’t want to be kissed.

Please define “come on”

Have you ever had sex?

No where in my post did I mention notarized consent. I didn’t even mention verbal consent.

Most men with a brain know when a woman wants to be kissed or not. If a woman is pulling away from you, she doesn’t want to be kissed.
So, what we've got legally inscrutable standard by which we're defining sexual assault.

"Yes Judge, she had 'that look',"

"What look?"

Good luck!

Please define “come on”

Have you ever had sex?

So, what we've got legally inscrutable standard by which we're defining sexual assault.

"What look?"

Good luck!

So what do you define as sexual harassment and assault?

Please define “come on”

Have you ever had sex?

"What look?"

Good luck!

So what do you define as sexual harassment and assault?
Look up the word assault.

As for harassment, put on your big-girl muumu. You are probably not the fragile and helpless creature you would have us believe.

I'm telling you, they don't really care. My husband calls it "fake outrage" and that's what it is. It's just to get people in a uproar to promote their agenda. If it's someone in their party, the ignore it. If it's someone outside of their party, it's a travesty

I'm telling you, they don't really care. My husband calls it "fake outrage" and that's what it is. It's just to get people in a uproar to promote their agenda. If it's someone in their party, the ignore it. If it's someone outside of their party, it's a travesty
Thank you. There is nothing annoying than selective self-righteous indignation except piggish snowflakes perhaps.

I am American and born so, yet have only lived in the US for about 20% of my life.

Despite the recent spate of accusations of sexual assault, ranging from a former 92- year-old wheelchair-bound president using a tired joke to pat a woman on her ass to the latest on a senator grabbing the tits of sleeping woman,

I THINK YOU ARE A BUNCH OF FUCKING PRIGS!!!!
What's a "prig"? Speak American dammit!

I am American and born so, yet have only lived in the US for about 20% of my life.

Despite the recent spate of accusations of sexual assault, ranging from a former 92- year-old wheelchair-bound president using a tired joke to pat a woman on her ass to the latest on a senator grabbing the tits of sleeping woman,

I THINK YOU ARE A BUNCH OF FUCKING PRIGS!!!!
Suggest you hot foot it back to wherever the hell you spent 80% of your life and don't bother writing.

Most people here are reatarded and totally unwilling to hear truth, they would rather bicker, argue and gossip cause the get off on it and are lifeless fuckers
n a sense it's not a liberal-conservative divide, It's just that Americans have become so priggish.

I simply don't give a shit about prudish morality. I am not happy that so many of my fellow countrymen do.
It's a bunch of BS alright, since those with sin cast the stones..

Forum List

Back