Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buddism

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Christianity

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Matthew 10
These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. 6Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel. 7As you go, proclaim this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven has come near.’ 8Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy,a drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.

Oh goody.
Matthew 10
These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. 6Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel. 7As you go, proclaim this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven has come near.’ 8Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy,a drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.

Cool. A hater majoring in theology.
John 4. The first person Jesus told who he was - to a Samaritan woman who was shacking up with a guy.

You hate Jesus because he offered love and forgiveness with nothing in return. It boggles your mind.
You believe what Jesus didn't. Deal with it, Gentile.

The Samaritans (Samaritan Hebrew: שוֹמְרִים Samerim "Guardians/Keepers/Watchers [of the Law/Torah]", Jewish Hebrew: שומרונים‎ Shomronim, Arabic: السامريون‎ Sāmeriyyūn) are an ethnoreligious group of the Levant, originating from the Israelites or Hebrews of the Ancient Near East.
Samaritans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"5These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. "
Back for more education I see.
Samaritans and Jews got along about as well as liberals at an NRA convention. Why Jesus first disclosed who he was to a Samaritan - a woman no less - explains a lot.

And you forgot some Scripture:
Acts 22:19-21 “‘Lord,’ I replied, ‘these people know that I went from one synagogue to another to imprison and beat those who believe in you. And when the blood of your martyr Stephen was shed, I stood there giving my approval and guarding the clothes of those who were killing him.’ “Then the Lord said to me, ‘Go; I will send you far away to the Gentiles.’ ”
Samaritans are Hebrews. The point was if Jesus never even bothered with them, except to say they were better at times than his followers, why would he care about the Gentiles? Well, he didn't.

And don't quotes Paul's nonsense, in only reinforces the point, Paul (who never met Jesus), not Jesus, is the real founder of Christianity.

What is your belief in reality.What do you know about your faith or source of yourself. What religion do you belong to ??? All by myself, I am a Protestant or a Catholic, or as much. Half of each. My parents are Protestant mother and orthodox father. My friends I had before were Catholics, Orthodox and Mouslims, but they see I never again even I thought my best friend who likes tennis and soccer mostly in sports and are from Romania, I wonder if he's my friend so far, I forget just to see him in my little town between 12,000-14,000 in habitants. Stayed maybe 500 to the largest number that Imay know exist yet, or quite like. Thus religion is something you can enjoy when my Naze life if there would have been better than getting ace of Naze opponent that my Serb people would like me who metalhead but he lost nothing Preparatory he wants to fight at close range. Serbs cannot do work to stronger person whan him and me. Christianity are maybe stronger all other religion in worlds. Thinks three best religion other must voite !!

I am a Green Nazi Libertarian Taoist Buddhist Jewish Christian Muslim Druid Agnostic Templar...

What is your belief in reality.What do you know about your faith or source of yourself. What religion do you belong to ??? All by myself, I am a Protestant or a Catholic, or as much. Half of each. My parents are Protestant mother and orthodox father. My friends I had before were Catholics, Orthodox and Mouslims, but they see I never again even I thought my best friend who likes tennis and soccer mostly in sports and are from Romania, I wonder if he's my friend so far, I forget just to see him in my little town between 12,000-14,000 in habitants. Stayed maybe 500 to the largest number that Imay know exist yet, or quite like. Thus religion is something you can enjoy when my Naze life if there would have been better than getting ace of Naze opponent that my Serb people would like me who metalhead but he lost nothing Preparatory he wants to fight at close range. Serbs cannot do work to stronger person whan him and me. Christianity are maybe stronger all other religion in worlds. Thinks three best religion other must voite !!

I'm not a member of any organized religion but I believe in the Bible God because of my experiences.

Forum List

Back