To Confiscate Guns You First Need to Create a Crisis

Yep...
I find the onslaught of school shootings to be a bit far fetched.
Seems they're designed to maximize the tug at the American heartstring.
Still have not heard why Parkland deputies sat outside while kids were being gunned down.
I say they were ordered to stand down. I'd like to know how they found the kid cruz? he left with the students. it was the old lee harvey oswald arrest in a movie theater arrest. out of nowhere.
And the MSM remains silent with so many major questions.
There is no "MSM", bro... for one, there is NOTHING "main stream" about it. It's as RADICAL LEFT as RADICAL LEFT can get, and it's not "media" either, it's pure PROPAGANDA, propaganda from the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING... that's what it is.
Haha....okay, freak!

Leftists want our guns so that we couldn't defend ourselves against tyranny.

That's all there is to it, kids? They don't give a shit... 50.000 die of drug overdoses yearly and they want more drugs.

Actually, nobody really wants more drugs, but legalization of marijuana isn't advocating for drugs because marijuana isn't a drug.

It's a plant.

And, if we legalized marijuana, it would reduce the amount of people using opiates for pain relief.

Yep...
I find the onslaught of school shootings to be a bit far fetched.
Seems they're designed to maximize the tug at the American heartstring.
Still have not heard why Parkland deputies sat outside while kids were being gunned down.
I say they were ordered to stand down. I'd like to know how they found the kid cruz? he left with the students. it was the old lee harvey oswald arrest in a movie theater arrest. out of nowhere.
There is no "MSM", bro... for one, there is NOTHING "main stream" about it. It's as RADICAL LEFT as RADICAL LEFT can get, and it's not "media" either, it's pure PROPAGANDA, propaganda from the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING... that's what it is.
Haha....okay, freak!
OK... I see you're a little triggered shit head I haven't seen on this board yet.

I see you're also a study of RULES FOR RADICALS.

That's all there is to it, kids? They don't give a shit... 50.000 die of drug overdoses yearly and they want more drugs.

Actually, nobody really wants more drugs, but legalization of marijuana isn't advocating for drugs because marijuana isn't a drug.

It's a plant.

And, if we legalized marijuana, it would reduce the amount of people using opiates for pain relief.
The active ingredient in pot is THC, and it is very much a DRUG.

To Confiscate Guns You First Need to Create a Crisis

or be Trump.

see my tag line

It's a plant.

Marijuana... lol, these leftists basically believe the drug dealers should be able to come and go as they please.

50,000 people don't die of marijuana. In fact, I am not sure how that would be even possible.

Haha....okay, freak!
OK... I see you're a little triggered shit head I haven't seen on this board yet.

Okay, delusional freak!

It's a plant.

So since opium comes from a plant that's ok too? Is that how you justify drugs?

It's a plant.

Actually, if you don't do anything to chemically refine the plant, it's not a drug.

If you want to chew cocoa leaves, go ahead. They help you keep alert and also help with O2 uptake at high altitude and are not physically addictive. However, refine them into cocaine, then you have made a drug and that should be illegal.

If you want to harvest sap from an opium poppy and smoke it, go ahead, it's still all natural and hasn't been chemically altered. Refine it into heroin or opiates, and you've just made a drug.

Plants aren't drugs, they are naturally occurring things that grow all by themselves. Drugs are things that are chemically created and refined by man to extract only the active substance.

Wow. This thread really proves what a bunch of psychos you righty kooks are.
Share with us why Obama’s actions were good for Americans not wishing to be gunned down.

Fake news you Russian hack .

Obama left guns alone . He was a gun nuts dream as far as democrat presidents go. Then sandy hook came along and he had to act after a bunch of 5 year olds were turned to hamburger .

You lie, Obama pressured congress for gun bans and gun control many times but got told to shove it up his ass.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Haha....okay, freak!

Okay, delusional freak!
You ever say anything intelligent, or on topic?

Probably not... now go wipe your dripping twat you ignorant jack off democrat fuck.

legalization of marijuana isn't advocating for drugs because marijuana isn't a drug.

Sorry, but no. Fast lips, slow brain. Maybe from smoking too much pot? There are valid and useful applications for marijuana, but its principle agent which makes it desirable is a DRUG called delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol, a psychotomimetic.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Share with us why Obama’s actions were good for Americans not wishing to be gunned down.

Obama left guns alone . He was a gun nuts dream as far as democrat presidents go. Then sandy hook came along and he had to act after a bunch of 5 year olds were turned to hamburger .

You lie, Obama pressured congress for gun bans and gun control many times but got told to shove it up his ass.

Pre Sandy Hook? Prove it!

It's a plant.

Actually, if you don't do anything to chemically refine the plant, it's not a drug.

If you want to chew cocoa leaves, go ahead. They help you keep alert and also help with O2 uptake at high altitude and are not physically addictive. However, refine them into cocaine, then you have made a drug and that should be illegal.

If you want to harvest sap from an opium poppy and smoke it, go ahead, it's still all natural and hasn't been chemically altered. Refine it into heroin or opiates, and you've just made a drug.

Plants aren't drugs, they are naturally occurring things that grow all by themselves. Drugs are things that are chemically created and refined by man to extract only the active substance.
That's still not true... the plant contains a drug,Tetrahydrocannabinol, so it is a drug, period.

If it WASN'T a drug, no one would give a damn about it, but it gets people HIGH, because it's a DRUG.

Don't play games.

It's a plant.

Petroleum is natural. How many gallons do you drink?

Pre Sandy Hook? Prove it!

Obama supported a ban on assault weapons in 1996, he also supported a ban on the manufacture, sale, and possession of hand guns. Tissue?

Forum List

Back