To Confiscate Guns You First Need to Create a Crisis

Looks like the Left can’t defend Obama in this one either.
The left is the party of PERVERTS, ILLEGAL ALIENS, such as the kenyan muslim obama, and CORRUPTION. They are the radical fascists of America, the party of TRASH and LIES.

all of you rat bastards can yap about Obama all you want to - right after you get finished with Trump.

“Take the guns first, go through due process second,” the president added. - Donald Trump

You ever say anything intelligent, or on topic?
You consider your hilariously stupid rants about the MSM to be on topic? bwahaha.. you are not on topic , you are on everyone's "pay no mind to the crazy person" list.

You ever say anything intelligent, or on topic?
You consider your hilariously stupid rants about the MSM to be on topic? bwahaha.. you are not on topic , you are on everyone's "pay no mind to the crazy person" list.
What "MSM?"

You talking about the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING? There is NOTHING "main stream" about it, and it's not media. It's as radical FASCIST LEFT as radical FASCIST LEFT can get, and you're a prime example of it, rat fuck.

Now go put on your PINK PUSSY HAT and SCREAM HELPLESSLY AT THE SKY you ignorant piece of democrat dog shit.

We all know who benefits most from mass shootings...the NRA and gun manufacturers.
I think that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard you say.

We all know who benefits most from mass shootings...the NRA and gun manufacturers.
All you have to do is read the posts here from posters saying they were NOW joining the NRA...that they were NOW sending money to the NRA...that they were NOW going out to buy more guns....to know I'm telling the truth.

And Commies like you.
Not a commie....you are apparently stuck in the 1950s......:71:

It has some validity to it. Every time there is a shooting like this gun sales go up and then the calls for gun control drive more people to the NRA, which means more money for them.

all of you rat bastards can yap about Obama all you want to - right after you get finished with Trump.

“Take the guns first, go through due process second,” the president added. - Donald Trump
The public should never trust the fucking government so those numbers in your sig are a good thing

It has some validity to it. Every time there is a shooting like this gun sales go up and then the calls for gun control drive more people to the NRA, which means more money for them.

No you have it wrong.

Every time there is a shooting idiots start calling for gun bans and THAT"S what drives gun sales and NRA memberships

No you have it wrong.

Every time there is a shooting idiots start calling for gun bans and THAT"S what drives gun sales and NRA memberships

Either way after these shooting gun sales and NRA memberships go up. Which means that NRA and gun manufacturers are benefiting financially from these shootings.

The idiot student who let the killer in should be charged as an accessory
By that logic, you should be charged with accessory to treason for voting Trump. :banana:

FYI I didn't vote for Trump. I didn't vote for anyone the last election cycle because both candidates made me want to puke

Now I will watch your tiny brain explode

Here is a little known fact....there were more than two candidates....now I will watch your tiny little brain explode

No you have it wrong.

Either way after these shooting gun sales and NRA memberships go up. Which means that NRA and gun manufacturers are benefiting financially from these shootings.

No the people who join are benefiting from the NRA acting to protect their rights from idiots who want to take them away. And the people who buy guns are benefiting by owning the most effective tool for self defense that idiots want to take away

The best marketing the NRA and the gun industry have are the moronic gun grabbing idiots who crawl out of the woodwork after every tragedy.

By that logic, you should be charged with accessory to treason for voting Trump. :banana:

FYI I didn't vote for Trump. I didn't vote for anyone the last election cycle because both candidates made me want to puke

Here is a little known fact....there were more than two candidates....now I will watch your tiny little brain explode

And why waste my time voting for the 3rd 4th or 5th candidate?

We are a defacto 2 party country

only because people have been brainwashed into thinking a 3rd party vote is a waste of a vote.

only because people have been brainwashed into thinking a 3rd party vote is a waste of a vote.

It is a waste since 3rd parties never even get a fraction of a percent of the votes

Forum List

Back