To head this off: Clinton nomintated and had 2 Justices confirmed while under actual criminal inves

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep, the democrats are already trying this.... and if they win the House they will push this 24/7..... that Trump shouldn't be allowed to appoint anyone while he is under investigation.....but the clinton precedent proves them wrong...

Bill Clinton’s Supreme Court Picks Were Confirmed While He Was Under Investigation

Following former Trump attorney Michael Cohen’s plea deal and the conviction of former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort, many Democrat lawmakers and Trump critics have called for a delay in the confirmation of Supreme Court justice nominee Brett Kavanaugh. What they’ve forgotten, it seems, is that both justices nominated by former President Bill Clinton were confirmed while he was under investigation.

Yep, the democrats are already trying this.... and if they win the House they will push this 24/7..... that Trump shouldn't be allowed to appoint anyone while he is under investigation.....but the clinton precedent proves them wrong...

Bill Clinton’s Supreme Court Picks Were Confirmed While He Was Under Investigation

Following former Trump attorney Michael Cohen’s plea deal and the conviction of former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort, many Democrat lawmakers and Trump critics have called for a delay in the confirmation of Supreme Court justice nominee Brett Kavanaugh. What they’ve forgotten, it seems, is that both justices nominated by former President Bill Clinton were confirmed while he was under investigation.

DEMOCRAPS: You can be sure that the more they have done something underhanded for themselves 110% of the time, the more adamantly opposed they will be in accusing and denying anyone else of it!

In other words, take everything they call Trump and accuse him of, stick Hillary's face on it and you have a REAL GOOD PICTURE of the Democratic Party!

Head what off? No, a foreign government was illegally petitioned to sabotage our election in order to install these Judges that were chosen by special interests groups who applaud that sabotage. Gorsuch should be impeached, and if the Senate is shameless enough to confirm Kavanaugh, he should be impeached as well.

I think the Democrats handed Trump a golden opportunity here, assuming Trump is not under criminal investigation.

They are demanding that Trump delay nominations over these issues. If I were Trump, I would make a speech to the American people and ask Rod Rosenstien to accompany him. I would address the nation by saying that the Democrats are calling for nominations to be delayed due to alleged criminal investigations against me. I have long stated, and have been told by both Comey and Rosenstien that I am not the target of the investigation. I was willing until now, to let these matters work quietly through the system. I can no longer do that, because the Democrats are demanding my Supreme Court nominations be delayed until these alleged investigations are over. I will no longer be held hostage by rumors and speculation. Although Director Rosenstien can not comment on the specifics of active investigations, I have ordered him here to answer a simple yes or no question that the American people have a right to know. Mr. Rosenstien, am I under criminal investigation?

Head what off? No, a foreign government was illegally petitioned to sabotage our election in order to install these Judges that were chosen by special interests groups who applaud that sabotage. Gorsuch should be impeached, and if the Senate is shameless enough to confirm Kavanaugh, he should be impeached as well.

And the proof of this is?

And the proof of this is?
The democrat talking points tell him, oh and snopes. Lol

No, you got that wrong, hilary lost....that didn't happen. Trump won and is now punishing Russia not helping them the way hilary would have had to since she accepted 145 million dollars from putin through her fake charity.

Forum List

Back