🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

To hell with them all!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Seriously, stop defending one party over the other for the massive spending over the years

It's just embarrassingly ignorant.

Both parties have criminally bankrupted the once United States and neither have any intention of stopping.

The American voter has zero options.

These things have been decided for you, as your money is inflated away day by day until it will eventually be worthless.

I would not mind hunting them all down for sport and start over with the rule that no lawyers or anyone that has held federal office before can run.
Hunger games will be for the little people, not them.

Question for Republican, who were the people who voted for the massive democrat spending bill right before the GOP took over?

Hmm?

mcconnell.jpg

I've never seen the Hunger Games movies....I've not seen any of the Harry Potter movies either so don't go there. ;)
You have not seen the Hunger Games?

Watch about a 10 minute clip on Youtube.

Yea, that's pretty much the rest of the movie and the 50 sequels.

Or just walk out onto the streets of Detroit, but that is a lot less safer.

Seriously, stop defending one party over the other for the massive spending over the years

Both parties have criminally bankrupted the once United States and neither have any intention of stopping.

These things have been decided for you, as your money is inflated away day by day until it will eventually be worthless.
But don't you want to eat Bug Burgers like Joe and the Globalists want you to do after they close all the Chicken, Pork and Beef Farms and Processing Plants?

If you're sincere you may want to shelter your discussion in 'zone 1', and then when it's spammed, convinice the moderators to clean it up instead of moving it out of zone 1.

Otherwise, the forum has lost track of any value.

If you're sincere you may want to shelter your discussion in 'zone 1', and then when it's spammed, convinice the moderators to clean it up instead of moving it out of zone 1.

Otherwise, the forum has lost track of any value.
My thread attacks Progressive spending in both Progressive parties, so I fully expect it to wind up in the Badlands, as a result

My thread attacks Progressive spending in both Progressive parties, so I fully expect it to wind up in the Badlands, as a result
I'm going to take it all seriously, right up until the end, if that's where it leads.

As the IS hits the debt ceiling again, thanks to insane criminally fiscal spending (Omnibus), we draw closer to the US dollar being replaced as the world's currency.

Saudi has just moved to devalue / destabilize the dollar.

The article claims this to be Biden's6ÿ disaster; however, despite massive addition of debt (Ukraine spending / Omnibus) and addition of sources of revenue drain / more debt (illegal invasion), $31+ trillion in debt did not happen in the last 2 years and was not caused by 1 party alone.

1 party alone did not get us into this mess, and 1 party alone will not get us out of it.

The Republicans whine about spending whenever there is a D in the White House. It is theater for the rubes who fall for it every single time.

Then when there is an R in the White House, the Republicans outspend the previous Democrat.

And the dumb rubes NEVER catch on.

They have to be a special kind of willfully blind and stupid retards to keep falling for this hoax.

Forum List

Back