🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

To hell with them all!

The Republicans whine about spending whenever there is a D in the White House. It is theater for the rubes who fall for it every single time.

Then when there is an R in the White House, the Republicans outspend the previous Democrat.

And the dumb rubes NEVER catch on.

They have to be a special kind of willfully blind and stupid retards to keep falling for this hoax.
For the record, you are OK with democrat spending, especially the last bit before the GOP came to power?

The only time I hear democrats whine about spending is when the GOP does it, or for building the wall, or for health care.

Otherwise, they seem oblivious.

For the record, you are OK with democrat spending, especially the last bit before the GOP came to power?
Oh hell no.

Ever since I have been on this forum, I have been talking about the debt more than any other subject.

I have provided the solution to our debt problem hundreds, maybe even thousands, of times.

You want something for the record? Here you go:

Trump hated being second to anyone, and so the self-anointed King of Debt became the biggest, fastest debt builder ever.

Biden is doing his level best to beat Trump in the spending department. He wants to spend so much that even some Democrats are like, "Oh, hey, wait a minute, bud."

Bush added $5 trillion to the debt in eight years, with the aid of a GOP Congress for most of that period.

Obama topped that by adding $8 trillion to the debt in eight years.

Trump refused to be second to anyone, and he added $8 trillion to the debt in FOUR years.

Biden enjoys beating the pants off Trump and he will probably add $12 trillion to the debt.

So long as the tards in one corner think the tards in the other corner are the ones responsible for our federal debt, then our politicians will continue to spend us into oblivion in full confidence of never being held accountable by their constituents.

We get the politicians we deserve.

"Those Congresscritters spend too much on PORK, but my guy brings home the BACON!"

You want something for the record? Here you go:

Howler monkey gets it all from the tv.

Forum List

Back