🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

To Honor Allah

I agree: it's entirely too muddy there already. Certainly the US and Israel should both stay as far away as possible from ANY involvement in this horrible mess.

It is terrible that about the only thing anyone can do is hope to be able to help some survivors : ((

"Unbelievable what Israel has for neighbors."

Teenager, 15, Executed By Islamist Rebels in Syria

"Why did they kill my son," she cried. "We are not for or against anybody in this conflict, may God take revenge on them."

"Extremist rebels driving past in a black car overheard the comment, the opposition Aleppo Media Center said. "THE LITTLE BOY" was taken away by the fighters and later brought back, his head wrapped with his shirt and his body covered with marks from whipping."

of course, the FUCKING MEDIA............needs to correct itself. "the fighters" - that's what they're LABELING them as, instead of "the evil al queda BEHEADERS"...........or "the terrorists" or ...just plain evil. ......and i wish they would LOSE the "REBEL" label............they don't deserve that name either (anymore). not all "Rebels" of the world are evil..........but in this psycho-case, EVIL sums them up..... stick with that name chump reporter.

what they did. very sick and demented and inhumane/subhuman. normal people...don't behead 15 yr olds for "talking back." ......IT'S THE EPITOMY OF EVIL IN THE RAW........

i know the mother is beyond ....inconsolable, sick to her stomach w/grief........but her remark made me sick to my stomach too - she felt this way before her son was brutally murdered..........."We are not for or against anybody in this conflict"

oh, you're not ? you weren't........ the minds of muslims. i really don't (at all) understand what she MEANT by this....you mean you haven't MIND for over 2 years....the CONSTANT overhead missles and bombs being dropped on people, places and things ?? or hearing NERVE gas was used on people........and people's homes being blown up and "families" literally being chased from their homes and into CAVES.......it didn't bother you a bit hearing that over 80,000 people (including lots of women and children) have been purposely murdered by your own rogue gov't and by a bunch of rogue...(MALE) citizens (and outsiders, like al queda)........OMG...is it any wonder..................

"may God take revenge on them"

i agree with that...... Amen.

Strange how while we grieve for the thousands of innocent dead Syrian victims of their own people, not a word of grief from Israel's Muslim enemies on this board. And not even from the good
"Christian" Sherri.

"Unbelievable what Israel has for neighbors."

Teenager, 15, Executed By Islamist Rebels in Syria

"Why did they kill my son," she cried. "We are not for or against anybody in this conflict, may God take revenge on them."

"Extremist rebels driving past in a black car overheard the comment, the opposition Aleppo Media Center said. "THE LITTLE BOY" was taken away by the fighters and later brought back, his head wrapped with his shirt and his body covered with marks from whipping."

of course, the FUCKING MEDIA............needs to correct itself. "the fighters" - that's what they're LABELING them as, instead of "the evil al queda BEHEADERS"...........or "the terrorists" or ...just plain evil. ......and i wish they would LOSE the "REBEL" label............they don't deserve that name either (anymore). not all "Rebels" of the world are evil..........but in this psycho-case, EVIL sums them up..... stick with that name chump reporter.

what they did. very sick and demented and inhumane/subhuman. normal people...don't behead 15 yr olds for "talking back." ......IT'S THE EPITOMY OF EVIL IN THE RAW........

i know the mother is beyond ....inconsolable, sick to her stomach w/grief........but her remark made me sick to my stomach too - she felt this way before her son was brutally murdered..........."We are not for or against anybody in this conflict"

oh, you're not ? you weren't........ the minds of muslims. i really don't (at all) understand what she MEANT by this....you mean you haven't MIND for over 2 years....the CONSTANT overhead missles and bombs being dropped on people, places and things ?? or hearing NERVE gas was used on people........and people's homes being blown up and "families" literally being chased from their homes and into CAVES.......it didn't bother you a bit hearing that over 80,000 people (including lots of women and children) have been purposely murdered by your own rogue gov't and by a bunch of rogue...(MALE) citizens (and outsiders, like al queda)........OMG...is it any wonder..................

"may God take revenge on them"

i agree with that...... Amen.

Truly tragic what is going on in Syria. No matter who ends up ruling Syria, the biggest losers are the young & innocent Syrian citizens.

Teenager, 13, Executed By Israelis https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iman_Darweesh_Al_Hams
Iman's father, Samir al-Hams, responded to the verdict by saying that from the outset there was no intention to hold the officer accountable:

"They did not charge him with Iman's murder, only with small offences, and now they say he is innocent of those even though he shot my daughter so many times ... This was the cold-blooded murder of a girl. The soldier murdered her once and the court has murdered her again. What is the message? They are telling their soldiers to kill Palestinian children.

Last edited:
jos----I remember the case---the WIKKI article you
posted is a joke-----the girl died because so many of
her kith and kin tied bombs to their asses ----and
SHE decided to ignore signs which made it
perfectly clear that she was entering a NO-GO
area BTW---had the man with the gun been
"achmed"----and the girl 'shoshanna"-----the guy
with the gun would be lauded a GREAT HERO --
in every masjid in the world

Forum List

Back