To my friends on the right...

Student activist David Hogg calls for boycott of Vanguard and BlackRock over gunmaker ownership

This is what I have been talking about. Who is David Hogg? Shrug...he is a guy the media has set up to do their bidding. Thats all. The sum total of his credentials to speak for you. Or against you.

Agenda-setting theory - Wikipedia

Your fight is not in the election arena. Get that through your heads. There, where the American people speak plainly, we have won over and over. In huge ways. House, Senate, State Legislatures, White House....the Democrats keep getting annihilated and rejected. But until you rid the media and universities and bureaucracy and yes the judiciary of them they will keep coming back. They long ago oozed into positions where they can exert power with no check from the people they exert it over. They love lifetime appointments and tenure and civil service. Or simply huge corporations who can pay them for their agenda.
You are fighting money and power. Not ballots. And you have to stop playing by their rules.
Of course all our hopes could be answered if the Democrats ever got actual control for four years. Obama had a month in session and we got Universal Health Care. You are a dupe of money and power d u h.

Assets under management, between Vanguard & BlackRock:

$11.4 TRILLION

Good luck with that.

:laugh:

This is perfect for them. A big pile of other people’s money successfully managed by a small vulnerable group is a fat target of opportunity.
They don’t go after the 11.4 trillion. They put pressure on individual board members. Americans won’t get out of successful funds because of this but the point is to scare a small, finite group of directors into fearing they may lose 1/10 per cent on that 11.4 trillion. Next it could be pickets at their homes and kids schools.
The boards have already been softened up by attacks on other fronts.
For example BlackRock and Vangusrd are specifically mentioned here.

Why Wall Street’s Finally Pushing to Add Women on Boards

But I’m not particularly speaking of gun rights or stock profits in that first post except for this opportunity to show it as a perfect example. Americans don’t want the Constitution shredded. He and his friends like to take pictures tearing up the Bill of Rights. So they use their media allies to go after institutions in this way.

Our fight is not electoral!

Assets under management, between Vanguard & BlackRock:

$11.4 TRILLION

Good luck with that.

:laugh:

This is perfect for them. A big pile of other people’s money successfully managed by a small vulnerable group is a fat target of opportunity.
They don’t go after the 11.4 trillion. They put pressure on individual board members. Americans won’t get out of successful funds because of this but the point is to scare a small, finite group of directors into fearing they may lose 1/10 per cent on that 11.4 trillion. Next it could be pickets at their homes and kids schools.
The boards have already been softened up by attacks on other fronts.
For example BlackRock and Vangusrd are specifically mentioned here.

Why Wall Street’s Finally Pushing to Add Women on Boards

But I’m not particularly speaking of gun rights or stock profits in that first post except for this opportunity to show it as a perfect example. Americans don’t want the Constitution shredded. He and his friends like to take pictures tearing up the Bill of Rights. So they use their media allies to go after institutions in this way.

Our fight is not electoral!
Universal background checks, intelligent gun laws are not tearing up the bill of Rights, you ridiculous chump.

Student activist David Hogg calls for boycott of Vanguard and BlackRock over gunmaker ownership

This is what I have been talking about. Who is David Hogg? Shrug...he is a guy the media has set up to do their bidding. Thats all. The sum total of his credentials to speak for you. Or against you.

Your fight is not in the election arena. Get that through your heads. There, where the American people speak plainly, we have won over and over. In huge ways. House, Senate, State Legislatures, White House....the Democrats keep getting annihilated and rejected. But until you rid the media and universities and bureaucracy and yes the judiciary of them they will keep coming back. They long ago oozed into positions where they can exert power with no check from the people they exert it over. They love lifetime appointments and tenure and civil service. Or simply huge corporations who can pay them for their agenda.
You are fighting money and power. Not ballots. And you have to stop playing by their rules.

The fight is in the Courts....that is why we need to keep control of the Senate, and even the house......we can still lose the Supreme Court for 30 years if Trump isn't the one to replace ginsburg, and kennedy......and if Thomas retires that would be a real loss.........

Any vote for a democrat is a vote to end the 2nd Amendment.

I agree. Judgeships are nice lifetime appointments. What they love. But you’ve won the Senate and the Whitehouse. The American people once again gave them to the GOP and said “please do something”. That part is over.
We can’t play by their rules. And we can start by impeaching liberal judges. They’ll scream at the sky but so what?

The media set up David Hogg to do their bidding? WHO, what outlet member of the media, what specific orginizations would be so cynical as to create a mass shooting? WHO? And THEY planned out every detail, so they could leverage survivors as victims as to somehow manipulate public opinion against guns...? You realize how insane that sounds? Ever heard of Occam Razor? Perhaps gun violence in schools is best blamed on people with guns?

Nobody insinuated that the media had anything to do with the shooting. But they were Johnny On The Spot as far as making him the newest poster girl to represent their fear of firearms and their desire to control the sentiment of their viewership.
BS... The NRA GOP propaganda machine made him famous.

Your whole post should be titled "anyone I determine to be a 'nobody' should shut up'.

Sorry snowflake in America all citizens are free to speak. Deal with it.

Your whole post should be titled "anyone I determine to be a 'nobody' should shut up'.

Sorry snowflake in America all citizens are free to speak. Deal with it.

They really are this stupid folks, AT LEAST THIS STUPID. Many of them are far worse and have not starved to death because of government handouts, or been electrocuted with appliances in the bathtub thanks to government required GFI's.

We really need to get government out of the way so natural selection can do it's work.

The fight is in the Courts....that is why we need to keep control of the Senate, and even the house......we can still lose the Supreme Court for 30 years if Trump isn't the one to replace ginsburg, and kennedy......and if Thomas retires that would be a real loss.........

Any vote for a democrat is a vote to end the 2nd Amendment.

I agree. Judgeships are nice lifetime appointments. What they love. But you’ve won the Senate and the Whitehouse. The American people once again gave them to the GOP and said “please do something”. That part is over.
We can’t play by their rules. And we can start by impeaching liberal judges. They’ll scream at the sky but so what?
Thank God for the law and the Constitution. You are a disgrace, totally misinformed. Like most GOP voters.

and we really need to look deeper as to why children are shooting each other NOW. I grew up in a time when only hunters needed guns. There were NO mass shootings, and violence in school was limited to bloody noses or scratches...

And while you are looking and trying to figure it out the violence will continue....leaving you as befuddled as ever.

and we really need to look deeper as to why children are shooting each other NOW. I grew up in a time when only hunters needed guns. There were NO mass shootings, and violence in school was limited to bloody noses or scratches...

And while you are looking and trying to figure it out the violence will continue....leaving you as befuddled as ever.
We didn't need guns either way back 30 years ago, we shouldn't need them NOW especially. Aren't we evolved? But we need guns in schools to defend us from other morons with guns? It's a vicious cycle, You think we are better off NOW with this nonsense? Really? How?

Well from the tenor and the implications of the OP, it's hard to say.

It isn’t hard to say. And I didn’t discuss gun rights or shootings or hoaxes. My OP was about the methods liberals use to enforce their will on a people which has rejected them.

Winning elections will never do it for us or it would be done already. Until we recognize that, and develop the stomach to take some drastic steps, it will continue.

Last edited:

We didn't need guns either way back 30 years ago, we shouldn't need them NOW especially. Aren't we evolved? But we need guns in schools to defend us from other morons with guns? It's a vicious cycle, You think we are better off NOW with this nonsense? Really? How?

I think you lack the ability to see the problem much less the solution Gibson Girl.
You would think in superficial terms,so your criticism lacks credibility.

It isn’t hard to say. And I didn’t discuss gun rights or shootings or hoaxes. My OP was about the methods liberals use to enforce their will on a people which has rejected them.

Winning elections will never do it or it would be done already. Until we recognize that, and develop the stomach to take some drastic steps, it will continue.
If nothing else, the 2016 presidential election taught us that there is a great unknown out there, and they're armed to the teeth.

Winning elections will never do it or it would be done already. Until we recognize that, and develop the stomach to take some drastic steps, it will continue.
If nothing else, the 2016 presidential election taught us that there is a great unknown out there, and they're armed to the teeth.
Some of them are armed with PACs and lobbyist that seem to out gun the rest of us , we just want common sense. That goes for the illegal alien sanctuary crowd, these blokes always seem to overwhelm common sense and the majority. We don't want either, actually... I digress. What happened to us in the silent majority?

It taught us that the candidate backed by the most money, the corporate and elite class and the media doesn’t have to win. They like to paint it as a given...convince us we can’t win so we have to choose from their offerings...but they got their asses handed to them this time.
When you watch them seething with hatred remember...as President Trump said...this is an existential crisis for them.

Forum List

Back