To our Bruised and Baffled Media

The flag rules say 48 hours. McCain got his 48 hours. If the left didn't need another outrage it would not have been noticed.

The reason those “deluded” Trump supporters refuse to abandon their President can be summed up in 8 simple words:

THEY HATE YOU MORE THAN THEY HATE HIM.

WATCH: MSNBC Reviews Trump's Approval Rating. Freak Out Ensues.

Those stupid fucks just don’t get it. While they sit there and talk about how amazing McCain was now, they were calling him a fucking racist in 2008.

Fuck them.

Every time the Republicans picked an honorable man who acted “Presidential”, these sick fucks called them a racist, misogynist homophobic transphobic Islamaphobic xenophobic....blah blah blah.

NEW RULES!

Well, now you got Trump to deal with.

Suck a big fat one. We don’t care if you don’t like him. Deal with it.

IF HIllary Clinton happened to be a Republican, they would call her racist.

They are a one trick pony and the trick is old.

Last edited:
"Last week was a tidal wave of bad news for this presidency and this president, and his approval rating stayed the same," Katy Tur said while visibly frustrated. "So I wonder — I mean, if that's not going to move the needle, is this John McCain thing going to move the needle?"

"This John McCain thing" :icon_rolleyes:

The fake praises for McCain from the media in hopes of lowering TRUMP's approval rating is pathetic.

It’s so fucking transparent, we all remember 2008 when he was a racist and a doddering old man who was going to cause world war 3 and the left were misogynistic towards Palin.

Fuck the media.

Last edited:
The reason those “deluded” Trump supporters refuse to abandon their President can be summed up in 8 simple words:

Actually its because you guys have nowhere else to go now.

Wait if Ghan's cooperation with Mueller comes up in the future....SHS was saying how close the two men (Trump and the WH Counsel) were today....that'll change as will your opinion. No principles, no character...just a waste of carbon.

Wait if Ghan's cooperation with Mueller comes up in the future....SHS was saying how close the two men (Trump and the WH Counsel) were today....that'll change as will your opinion. No principles, no character...just a waste of carbon.
Have you been holding your breath for 2 years? Only 6 more years to go.

They look like fucking idiots trying to figure out why people aren’t listening to them and abandoning Trump because they are telling us to.

Bush=racist
McCain=racist
Romney=racist
Trump=racist

Hell, it took the Dems all of 12 hours before they started calling Ron Desantis a racist.

They have no credibility, no one who voted for McCain or Romney are going to listen to Liberal media pundits tell us who to vote for.

They look like fucking idiots trying to figure out why people aren’t listening to them and abandoning Trump because they are telling us to.

Bush=racist
McCain=racist
Romney=racist
Trump=racist

Hell, it took the Dems all of 12 hours before they started calling Ron Desantis a racist.

They have no credibility, no one who voted for McCain or Romney are going to listen to Liberal media pundits tell us who to vote for.
The left will never figure out they alone got Trump elected and are solidifying his re-election.

The libs and the media need a hug........

Would a little more love help them......sniff sniff.

"Last week was a tidal wave of bad news for this presidency and this president, and his approval rating stayed the same," Katy Tur said while visibly frustrated. "So I wonder — I mean, if that's not going to move the needle, is this John McCain thing going to move the needle?"

"This John McCain thing" :icon_rolleyes:

The fake praises for McCain from the media in hopes of lowering TRUMP's approval rating is pathetic.

It’s so fucking transparent, we all remember 2008 when he was a racist and a doddering old man who was going to cause world war 3 and the left were misogynistic towards Palin.

Fuck the media.

IMO Palin's biggest mistake was resigning from office.

I am reading these wing nut posts, so where do you geniuses get you news. Breitbart? Zero Hedge? Townhall? It used to be Fox but you all don't like them as much unless of course it is opinion from Hannity or new fav Tucker. So your new sources I have seen cited a number of times by conservatives is now Sputnik News and RT.

You guys really do make me laugh. Yeah, I'll get my news from news organizations. You guys can get your "news" from the droppings, debris and dregs of bottom feeding "conservative" or conspiracy linked websites or Russian backed propaganda.

I am reading these wing nut posts, so where do you geniuses get you news. Breitbart? Zero Hedge? Townhall? It used to be Fox but you all don't like them as much unless of course it is opinion from Hannity or new fav Tucker. So your new sources I have seen cited a number of times by conservatives is now Sputnik News and RT.

You guys really do make me laugh. Yeah, I'll get my news from news organizations. You guys can get your "news" from the droppings, debris and dregs of bottom feeding "conservative" or conspiracy linked websites or Russian backed propaganda.
It's backed up by congressional hearings. Court docs. IG reports. Even from the FBI and Intel guys mouths

Dream on.

Forum List

Back