To Red State Refugees.....it isn't enough to flee Blue States, they will follow, you have to keep funding the fight in Blue states

My entire family is planning on leaving the fascist state of Illinois....it will take time, but as many as possible are going to escape as soon as possible....

The only problem with fleeing the Blue States for Red State freedom?

The democrats/leftists, will not leave us alone. They didn't leave us alone in the Blue States, they are going to use the power of the Federal government to wreck the red states...with their attacks on gas fueled cars, stoves, water heaters, children, women, they are coming for the Red States.....it is just a matter of time......

The left does not rest, they do not stop....they do not forgive, they do not forget.....there is no compassion or mercy in them.

So.....once you escape from the Blue state crap hole.....please.....do what you can to fund the resistance in the Blue States.....because if we don't do this, the fascists will just grow in power......and then, they will come after us in the Red States......
it would be much better if the State of Indiana could just annex rural Illinois. In return they would give Chicago the merry little city of Gary.

I moved to SW Mizzouri on 43 acres I bought, they had sovereign citizens living in the area which was 2001. No blacks were allowed in McDonald county Mizzoouri at the time.

In 1986 when I moved to Rogers, Arkanslaw there were no blacks allowed. The KKK grand dragon was in Harrison, Arkanslaw at that time.
I'm sure you can back up this absurd claim with some facts like laws that were passed to keep blacks from moving there?

I mean, they would only violate Federal laws against discrimination but I'm sure you wouldn't just be misremembering or a flat out liar so you must have the proof ready

I'm sure you can back up this absurd claim with some facts like laws that were passed to keep blacks from moving there?

I mean, they would only violate Federal laws against discrimination but I'm sure you wouldn't just be misremembering or a flat out liar so you must have the proof ready
They didn't need no stinking laws to keep blacks out.

My entire family is planning on leaving the fascist state of Illinois....it will take time, but as many as possible are going to escape as soon as possible....

The only problem with fleeing the Blue States for Red State freedom?

The democrats/leftists, will not leave us alone. They didn't leave us alone in the Blue States, they are going to use the power of the Federal government to wreck the red states...with their attacks on gas fueled cars, stoves, water heaters, children, women, they are coming for the Red States.....it is just a matter of time......

The left does not rest, they do not stop....they do not forgive, they do not forget.....there is no compassion or mercy in them.

So.....once you escape from the Blue state crap hole.....please.....do what you can to fund the resistance in the Blue States.....because if we don't do this, the fascists will just grow in power......and then, they will come after us in the Red States......
Move to red states and turn them blue!

Small towns in red states are full of wonderful people.
harrison2.jpg
Well, I'm sure you find that just peachy keen. :heehee:

Tennessee Republicans just fine with children being killed by gun violence.

Says the guy whose party, the democrats, release the most violent, and dangerous gun criminals over and over, the ones killing the most children every day.....

You are such a clod.

A 3rd world crapfest like Mississippi or Arkansas or Alabama. No thank you......
Alabama is a great place where the leaders are concerned about morality in the state.

---Alabama, Where You Can't Buy a Dildo---

Alabama is a great place where the leaders are concerned about morality in the state.

---Alabama, Where You Can't Buy a Dildo---

Alabama? :heehee:

Forum List

Back