‘To Stop the Multiplication of the Unfit’

and yet santorum thinks women should bare the children of rapist? abortion is a non issue both parties have proven that......

all this talk of abortion is simply an issue of distraction

You do understand the difference between belief and public policy, don't you? President Santorum would not force rape victims to bear the children of their rapists.

And yet,

in just about every discussion around here about the poor, about social spending, welfare etc.,

the first admonition to those poor you hear from the Right is...

...stop having so many babies!!!!!!!!!

wow, that is just so inhumane.

What is sick is what we hear from you on the left. If you happen to have sex and by golly you get that unwanted pregnancy out of it...just abort abort abort...it's simple and painless, forget the mental guilt afterwards of realizing you just killed YOUR OWN CHILD.

Now, any comment on the article?

Let me repeat my question to you:

Do you think it's wrong to discourage poor women from having babies? Especially, many babies?

and yet santorum thinks women should bare the children of rapist? abortion is a non issue both parties have proven that......

all this talk of abortion is simply an issue of distraction

I know you pro-death advocates would love for everyone to just shut up and accept your vile immorality as a given, but it's not going to happen no matter how many beads you stuff into yourself.

Big talk coming from a woman who posts home addresses of children she disagrees with on the internet.

Malkin would better serve this country acting as a whore for our servicemen than as one for the failed policies of the Republican party.

All that lefty love and tolerance amazes me!

Big talk coming from a woman who posts home addresses of children she disagrees with on the internet.

Malkin would better serve this country acting as a whore for our servicemen than as one for the failed policies of the Republican party.

...and the War on Women by leftists goes on...

lots of links in article at site.

SNIP:

By Michelle Malkin • February 10, 2012 09:06 AM

by Michelle Malkin
Creators Syndicate
Copyright 2012

If you aren’t creeped out by the No Birth Control Left Behind rhetoric of the White House and Planned Parenthood, you aren’t listening closely enough. The anesthetic of progressive benevolence always dulls the senses. Wake up.

When a bunch of wealthy white women and elite Washington bureaucrats defend the trampling of religious liberties in the name of “increased access” to “reproductive services” for “poor” women, the ghost of Margaret Sanger is cackling.

As she wrote in her autobiography, Sanger founded Planned Parenthood in 1916 “to stop the multiplication of the unfit.” This, she boasted, would be “the most important and greatest step towards race betterment.” While she oversaw the mass murder of black babies, Sanger cynically recruited minority activists to front her death racket. She conspired with eugenics financier and businessman Clarence Gamble to “hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities” to sell their genocidal policies as community health and welfare services.

Outright murder wouldn’t sell. But wrapping it under the egalitarian cloak of “women’s health” — and adorning it with the moral authority of black churches — would. Sanger and Gamble called their deadly campaign “The Negro Project.”

In other writings, historian Mike Perry found, Sanger attacked programs that provided “medical and nursing facilities to slum mothers” because they “facilitate the function of maternity” when “the absolute necessity is to discourage it.” In an essay included in her writing collection held by the Library of Congress, Sanger urged her abortion clinic colleagues to “breed a race of thoroughbreds.” Nationwide “birth control bureaus” would propagate the proper “science of breeding” to stop impoverished, non-white women from “breeding like weeds.”

Speaking with CBS veteran journalist Mike Wallace in 1957, long after her racist views had supposedly mellowed, Sanger again revealed her true colors: “I think the greatest sin in the world is bringing children into the world — that have disease from their parents, that have no chance in the world to be a human being practically. Delinquents, prisoners, all sorts of things just marked when they’re born. That to me is the greatest sin — that people can — can commit.”

read it all at.
Michelle Malkin

Malkin is a joke

And yet,

in just about every discussion around here about the poor, about social spending, welfare etc.,

No it's not, and you never hear, "kill those babies!" from the right but the exact sentiment is militantly insisted upon from the left.

Sounds like you're speaking from experience about whores.

I can speak with authority about distant stars too.
That doesn't mean I stick my Willy in them, does it?
It merely means I'm well read.

And yet,

wow, that is just so inhumane.

What is sick is what we hear from you on the left. If you happen to have sex and by golly you get that unwanted pregnancy out of it...just abort abort abort...it's simple and painless, forget the mental guilt afterwards of realizing you just killed YOUR OWN CHILD.

Now, any comment on the article?

Let me repeat my question to you:

Do you think it's wrong to discourage poor women from having babies? Especially, many babies?

What exactly do you mean by "discourage"?

I think it's wrong for poor women to have babies for the sole purpose of upping their welfare and food stamp benefits.

No woman/family should have more babies than they can afford to raise without the taxpayer picking up the tab.
And there it is, only the wealthy can have a family.

How about only those that can support their children, have children. It is not my responsibility to support your kids.

lots of links in article at site.

SNIP:

By Michelle Malkin • February 10, 2012 09:06 AM

by Michelle Malkin
Creators Syndicate
Copyright 2012

If you aren’t creeped out by the No Birth Control Left Behind rhetoric of the White House and Planned Parenthood, you aren’t listening closely enough. The anesthetic of progressive benevolence always dulls the senses. Wake up.

When a bunch of wealthy white women and elite Washington bureaucrats defend the trampling of religious liberties in the name of “increased access” to “reproductive services” for “poor” women, the ghost of Margaret Sanger is cackling.

As she wrote in her autobiography, Sanger founded Planned Parenthood in 1916 “to stop the multiplication of the unfit.” This, she boasted, would be “the most important and greatest step towards race betterment.” While she oversaw the mass murder of black babies, Sanger cynically recruited minority activists to front her death racket. She conspired with eugenics financier and businessman Clarence Gamble to “hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities” to sell their genocidal policies as community health and welfare services.

Outright murder wouldn’t sell. But wrapping it under the egalitarian cloak of “women’s health” — and adorning it with the moral authority of black churches — would. Sanger and Gamble called their deadly campaign “The Negro Project.”

In other writings, historian Mike Perry found, Sanger attacked programs that provided “medical and nursing facilities to slum mothers” because they “facilitate the function of maternity” when “the absolute necessity is to discourage it.” In an essay included in her writing collection held by the Library of Congress, Sanger urged her abortion clinic colleagues to “breed a race of thoroughbreds.” Nationwide “birth control bureaus” would propagate the proper “science of breeding” to stop impoverished, non-white women from “breeding like weeds.”

Speaking with CBS veteran journalist Mike Wallace in 1957, long after her racist views had supposedly mellowed, Sanger again revealed her true colors: “I think the greatest sin in the world is bringing children into the world — that have disease from their parents, that have no chance in the world to be a human being practically. Delinquents, prisoners, all sorts of things just marked when they’re born. That to me is the greatest sin — that people can — can commit.”

read it all at.
Michelle Malkin

Malkin is a joke

why? because she just might make you have to think about the twisted sickness of Margaret Sanger and Planned Parenthood?

I think it's wrong for poor women to have babies for the sole purpose of upping their welfare and food stamp benefits.

No woman/family should have more babies than they can afford to raise without the taxpayer picking up the tab.

I'm glad to see that you are firmly opposed to abortion.

And yet,

Especially if you are 13 yrs old.

Malkin channeling Sanger is just plain stupid and very typical of Professional Sicko Malkin but -

if the R's get their way, 13 year olds and everyone else will be forced to have babies. There will be no contraception and no abortion.

And, R's will make sure there is no help for all those unwanted babies they forced women to bear.

Get the damn rw's out of our bedrooms, out of our private lives.

Meaning that anyone that can raise a family on what resources they have is wealthy.

Forum List

Back