To the "Anti-vaxxers"

Who, specifically, has mandated that you wear a mask?

You don't know about all the States Democrats are implementing mandates? And that your messiah Biden is exploring national mandates? And that the CDC flip flops constantly on masking vaccinated people because they are afraid of Democrats? You don't know about Democrat mandates in schools? Seriously? Wow, every time I think I can't think less of you, you pull it off, and resoundingly so.

XponentialChaos: Democrats aren't doing government mask mandates, where did you even get that? Drool, snort, hic ...

Jason Benetti, sports broadcaster caught covid after doing baseball games at the olympics in Japan, he's vaccinated. hmmmmmmmm

View attachment 523872

Simply not true based on half a dozen other contradictory sources, like this one:

{...

Less than 25 percent of Black Americans have reportedly received their first COVID-19 shot​

Brigid Kennedy, Contributing Writer
June 7, 2021
...}

{...

Black and Latino communities often have low vaccination rates – but blaming vaccine hesitancy misses the mark​

Health Jul 8, 2021 4:12 PM EDT
By early July 2021, nearly two-thirds of all U.S. residents 12 years and older had received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine; 55 percent were fully vaccinated. But uptake varies drastically by region – and it is lower on average among non-white people.
Many blame the relatively lower vaccination rates in communities of color on “vaccine hesitancy.” But this label overlooks persistent barriers to access and lumps together the varied reasons people have for refraining from vaccination. It also places all the responsibility for getting vaccinated on individuals. Ultimately, homogenizing peoples’ reasons for not getting vaccinated diverts attention away from social factors that research shows play a critical role in health status and outcomes.
...}

{...

CDC: Blacks and Hispanics still least likely to be vaccinated​

JAZZ SHAW Jul 19, 2021
But the overall demographic data shows that whites, in general, are volunteering to be vaccinated at a far brisker pace than either Black or Hispanic citizens, though whites are lagging well behind Asians who are leading the pack. Overall in the United States, Asians lead with 62% being fully vaccinated. Whites are at 47%, Hispanics have reached 39 percent, and Blacks are still stuck at a 34 percent vaccination rate. (KFF.org)
...}

Last edited:
Simply not true based on half a dozen other contradictory sources, like this one:

I’m going to start with something really simple for you.

Your claim: “No, you did not send me a link showing Blacks are more likely to get the vac than republicans.”

Now I’m going to ask you a very simple question.

Did I post a link showing that blacks are more likely to get the vaccine than Republicans?

Your links show vaccine rates by race/ethnicity, not by political affiliation.

Why not?

This link compares vaccine rates for various groups.

from your link,

The increase in COVID-19 cases and news of the Delta variant spreading in the U.S. has made some people say they are more likely to wear a mask in public or avoid large gatherings,

Why are the baseball stadiums full of fans if that statement were true? See, the evidence doesn't support the insane comments in this one sentence.

from your link,

The increase in COVID-19 cases and news of the Delta variant spreading in the U.S. has made some people say they are more likely to wear a mask in public or avoid large gatherings,

Why are the baseball stadiums full of fans if that statement were true? See, the evidence doesn't support the insane comments in this one sentence.

Some people doesn’t mean all people.

I explained that you have no clue what you're talking about. I'd say I nailed it.
You "explained"? Your exact words were: "you act like a virus just goes away. too fking funny. Your lack of knowledge is noted". I guess that's what goes for "explanation" in trumptard circles. LOL

And you mouth-breathing morons wonder why we make fun of you. :itsok:

You "explained"? Your exact words were: "you act like a virus just goes away. too fking funny. Your lack of knowledge is noted". I guess that's what goes for "explanation" in trumptard circles. LOL

And you mouth-breathing morons wonder why we make fun of you. :itsok:
well sure, you all think they disappear. That's just a fact. I explained by that comment I say they don't. Feel free to challenge me. Don't post back at me giving me my quote.

Do you go to school?

So your new rule is that I can only object to anything that affects me personally. Not even my own family.

Your stupid shit just gets lamer and lamer. Now that's a rule you've never followed in your life. You only get to object if it personally affects you! Sure, Nazi, sure. I'm not a Jew, so you wanting to murder them doesn't affect me and I need to be silent. No, actually I don't

Forum List

Back