To the "Anti-vaxxers"

If YOU are vaccinated and standing between two infected people, one vaccinated and one not vaccinated, your chance of catching it are the same for both of them.

So why are you pissing your Depends over who isn't vaccinated?

I'm not. It's up to you guys if you want to get vaccinated or not.

Says the guy who won’t back up his claim.

I don't back up claims for Democrats since you have repeatedly proven when I do that you won't acknowledge that you were wrong. This is on you, Speed Racer. Grow a pair and man up when you are wrong. Not gonna happen, you aren't a man

I don't back up claims for Democrats since you have repeatedly proven when I do that you won't acknowledge that you were wrong. This is on you, Speed Racer. Grow a pair and man up when you are wrong. Not gonna happen, you aren't a man

Right. Because you can’t back up your claim.

Thanks for playing.

I'm not. It's up to you guys if you want to get vaccinated or not.

Right, I did. Now you cultists want to force me to wear a mask anyway.

I like how you just blow off her body her choice. That while you demand I Google information for you that we both know you won't admit if you get it, and here you are proving it again.

Her body, her choice. She wants an abortion. Her body, her choice. She got vaccinated and doesn't want to wear a mask. Her body, her choice, right? Hey, where'd ya go!!!!

Irrelevant.
The point is Dr. Malone understands exactly how these mRNA vaccines work, and he knows they do not contain a dead virus, but ONLY the spike protein, and obviously there are many risks in trying to make a vaccines that is not very specific.
A vaccines so wide that it causes any spike protein to get attacked would be sure to wipe out all human civilization, because humans need exosomes and exosomes need to have spike proteins.
The vaccines do not contain the spike protein. They contain the messenger RNA strand that is the blueprint for the protein factories in your cells to make the spike protein. And your cells make trillions of the spike protein.

This is problematic for 2 reasons. The biggest being that the spike protein is the cytotoxic part of the virus that’s giving people the micro clots and inflammation. The 2nd is that a single spike protein, vs the entire virus as whole, provides a very limited range of antigens (places that the body can learn to make anti bodies to attach too for immunity). The entire virus, or attenuated/dead virus in the case of traditional vaccines, present our immunity with much more antigens, including those present with the spike. Ipso facto, all the virus has to mutate to beat the vaccine is its spike protein, vs an entire makeover of itself.

So tragic.

XponentialChaos: Just do what we told you to, kaz. Stop making a big deal of our telling you what to do (get vaccinated), you doing it (getting vaccinated) and our changing our minds. We decided that isn't enough, wear the mask anyway. Cmon, cmon, it's not a big deal. Just do what we told you to.

Give me examples of you following your own pseudo reasonableness and just doing things the Republicans way because it isn't a big deal, so you just do it.

You just lie and lie and lie, it's what Democrats do

Right. Because you can’t back up your claim.

Thanks for playing.

You are a terrible reader. I answered the question you asked me. Appearently that wasn't the question you meant to ask since you didn't understand the answer.

Note you won't address her body her choice. I am saying you won't acknowledge what you are asking me to Google for you because you don't know. You already proved me right. Democrats only consistency is you LIE all the time about everything

XponentialChaos: Just do what we told you to, kaz. Stop making a big deal of our telling you what to do (get vaccinated), you doing it (getting vaccinated) and our changing our minds. We decided that isn't enough, wear the mask anyway. Cmon, cmon, it's not a big deal. Just do what we told you to.

Businesses and organizations are free to set any rules they want within the law. You are free to comply with those or go elsewhere.

I support your right to do what you want with masks. I support businesses and organizations setting their mask rules as well.

I just told you my response.

It’s up to you guys if you want to get vaccinated or not.
Ok. It's hard to keep up with all those wanting to force others to get the vaccine.

Good to know you aren't one of those Fascist science deniers.

Businesses and organizations are free to set any rules they want within the law. You are free to comply with those or go elsewhere.

Wow, that's completely not the issue with "mandates." It's about Democrats and government mandates. You're such a total fucking liar, you know that and are evading the issue

I support your right to do what you want with masks. I support businesses and organizations setting their mask rules as well.

So you condemn Biden and company then for the government mandates ones? Where's you go? Hello?

I read that you won’t back up that claim of yours.

And we both know why that really is. :)

Yes, I told you that. Not the sharpest spoon in the drawer, are you?

You'd have to have integrity for me being willing to Google information you don't know for you

Wow, that's completely not the issue with "mandates." It's about Democrats and government mandates. You're such a total fucking liar, you know that and are evading the issue

So you condemn Biden and company then for the government mandates ones? Where's you go? Hello?

Who, specifically, has mandated that you wear a mask?

Forum List

Back