To the "Anti-vaxxers"

Yea I didn’t think you would actually answer that either.

I notice you don’t like to back up your claims.

:)

Not to you, know. I told you that. Is that when you cleverly deduced that I won't waste my time looking up information for you? When I told you I won't. I'd say you're clever, but wow, you're not.

So if you want people to look up shit for you on the internet, you have to be honest when they do and acknowledge it. That's on you, not me, pal

Reading can be challenging for some people.

Here’s what I asked: “Who, specifically, has mandated that you wear a mask?”

And I told you that is irrelevant. I'm not you, I don't only care about myself. I am impressed you admitted your standard though, Democrats usually deny you only think about yourself even though you obviously do

This is how it should be. Everyone has to make their own decision and should never be forced or coerced one way or the other to do something that they don't feel comfortable doing.
Exactly. If someone doesn't want to obey traffic signals, just let them run the red lights. Someone would have to be a total Nazi to say otherwise, right? Clearly, the tender feewings of snowflakes absolutely override any and all public safety concerns.

I didn’t comment one way or the other on if I liked it.

I simply educated you on your obvious ignorance of the topic.

I didn’t ask if you liked it. My point is simply that nobody is being forced to wear a mask.

You make choices and you deal with the consequences of those choices. That’s life.

Not to you, know. I told you that. Is that when you cleverly deduced that I won't waste my time looking up information for you? When I told you I won't. I'd say you're clever, but wow, you're not.

You have nothing and we both know it.

:)

Sorry, but that it ignorant.
What is keeping the epidemic around is "flattening the curve", and it is that we should immediately stop.
The experimental vaccines that are not even FDA approved are no solution at all, sine we could later discover they kill far more than the current epidemic.
The better, faster, and safer way is to just isolate the elderly, and then accelerate infection as quickly as possible, to get it over with, once and for all.
These vaccines are extremely badly made and untested.
What experimental vaccines?..the vaccines that are out now all went through trials and testing, they just decided not to wait around for the months long routine FDA stamp of approval.

I didn’t ask if you liked it. My point is simply that nobody is being forced to wear a mask.

You make choices and you deal with the consequences of those choices. That’s life.
No, you asked if anyone implemented mask mandates. You were obviously ignorant of the entities that had, so I educated you.

No, you asked if anyone implemented mask mandates. You were obviously ignorant of the entities that had, so I educated you.

Right. I wanted an example so I can show that adults aren’t being forced to wear masks.

Several businesses and organizations have mask mandates, obviously. You’re not mandated to do business with them.

I have heard two doctors say black and hispanic children should not get a certain vaccine before the age of 3 because they have a higher incidence of autism. I think it's the measles vaccine.

all the evidence points to vaccines negatively affecting health, fertility, and longevity. we never knew kids with peanut allergies when we were growing up.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-08-10-15-44-58.png
    Screenshot_2021-08-10-15-44-58.png
    405.1 KB · Views: 10
From where? It's not mRNA, it's a traditional vax.
I spend about 2 hours a day listening to experts in microbiology, immunology, chemical biology, and pathology so it is hard to recall who said what.

it was really a single statement within a group of doctors that never refuted it. I think it had to do with the spike proteins.

the NIH gave it glowing reviews.

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/us-clinical-trial-results-show-novavax-vaccine-safe-prevents-covid-1

NVX-CoV2373 is a subunit vaccine made from a stabilized form of the coronavirus spike protein using the company’s recombinant protein nanoparticle technology. The purified protein antigens in the vaccine cannot replicate or cause COVID-19

Right. I wanted an example so I can show that adults aren’t being forced to wear masks.

Several businesses and organizations have mask mandates, obviously. You’re not mandated to do business with them.
Just anyone who is required to fly.

Just admit you didn't have a clue any Govt agency had a mask mandate..............that was your fishing game and it blew up in your face.

Exactly. If someone doesn't want to obey traffic signals, just let them run the red lights. Someone would have to be a total Nazi to say otherwise, right? Clearly, the tender feewings of snowflakes absolutely override any and all public safety concerns.

Running a red light means you are likely to hit and kill someone.
Since vaccines do not prevent infection or spread, but only reduce symptoms to the individual, they benefit no one else at all, in any way.

Just anyone who is required to fly.

Just admit you didn't have a clue any Govt agency had a mask mandate..............that was your fishing game and it blew up in your face.

Nobody is required to fly. You can drive or find a different occupation if it’s such a big concern to you.

Doesn’t bother me either way.

Forum List

Back