To The Children Marching Today Across the USA...

The NRA is a political action group that is like the (excuse me), the gay rights blokes or Black Lives Matter (BLM) kids with WAY too much power and over reaches common Americans. Most of common folks, damn I feel this overt thrust PACS over common of Americans and WE want to be listened to, not mocked or ignored. Listen to US, once in a while!

Last edited:
We live in a day and an age when an online retailer knows a woman is pregnant before her partner does, and can target her with appropriate ads. But the entire system from top to bottom couldn't identify and intervene with Nicolas Cruz. Unbelievable. I refuse to accept it.

Fox News has just reported that nearly all the protesters are HS actors hired by the democrats. Just like trump predicted, its a FAKE PROTEST!

Ah, that explains the casting call ad in Variety yesterday --- "Wanted: millions of teenage extras. Must be willing to travel".

I understand the Monkees were started the same way.

Offer dummies a way to cut classes and yeah they line up in droves, dummy.

Uh huh.
They have 'classes' on Saturdays now?

Fox News has just reported that nearly all the protesters are HS actors hired by the democrats. Just like trump predicted, its a FAKE PROTEST!

Provide link and if they did you and them are fucked in the head.

Already well documented. Your fake 'spontaneous uprising' is nothing but theater, organized by Democrats and the teachers' unions, complete with handpicked 'speakers' from among the fake 'protestors'. You people are truly pathetic fraudsters.

Cool comic book story bruh. :lame2:

67D2024A-345E-48CA-B8E3-D89CAF305C3E.jpeg

Our society values its guns more than it values the lives of children

The kids are not tolerating it. I haven’t seen anything like it since Vietnam

Guns are an investment. Children are an expense. Of course we value the guns more.

Comparing these punks to the fuckers thst spot on my father will not endear them to me.
And you follow up with a lie that someone spit on your father

Do you all think that these kids today (after all the sick brainwashing that has gone on), truly understands about what the sacrifices were that gives us the very rights in this country that we honor to this very day ???? Our rights will not be trampled upon by a brainwashed Hollywood generation of young folks who have been conditioned over these years to try and change this nation from within, and to do it for those who lay out of sight while they do their bidding for them. Like I said, these kids need to be properly educated, and they need the proper help to understand who the real culprits are in all of this. Watch and learn.

... **** You!!!!!

You are a bunch of snot-nosed, whiny, diaper wearing babies who have no clue about pretty much anything in this world. You've been sheltered your entire lives by helicopter parents, schools that refuse to teach you the realities of the world and a society that has refused to force you to accept that things don't always go your way. This started with the generation before you, and even in their mid to late twenties they're just as oblivious and worthless as you folks are.

NO, your right to "feel" safe does NOT override my Right to Keep and Bear Arms. It never has and hopefully never will. In fact you don' actually have s Right to ACTUAL Safety, never mind "feeling" safe.

Maybe some day you'll learn what real Safety and Security are. I doubt it, but it's possible. Probsbly after you get mugged or your basement apartment at grandma's house gets broken into and looted.

I truly believe thst your generation WILL see armed insurection on a National level in your lifetime. Just remember there's a difference between Concealment and Cover, and it's generally best to throw out the soiled underwear rather thsn trying to wash it.
Funny chit. Those kids know more than the typical Trumpette.

They show more intelligence, more world view, more maturity than the orange piece of shit you put in the White House.

"Belgium men grab their hidden arms, and go hunting for the Germans".

`
I spent the day with my two youngest daughters, 13 and 14, with their classmates out in Green Bay, in a March for Our Lives rally. Even out here, hundreds of young people gathered together, for sensible laws that will restrict who may purchase and own guns. I'm proud of these kids.
`

Thanks Wind - I too am VERY proud of these kids and feel VERY good about our future.
Bet if you found out that they might not vote or that they might educate themselves better about these things, then your tune will change quickly eh ??

Translation: If they agreed with me then they'd be fine, young conservative youth and you'd hate it.

I won't entertain such dumb hypotheticals

Do you all think that these kids today (after all the sick brainwashing that has gone on), truly understands about what the sacrifices were that gives us the very rights in this country that we honor to this very day ???? Our rights will not be trampled upon by a brainwashed Hollywood generation of young folks who have been conditioned over these years to try and change this nation from within, and to do it for those who lay out of sight while they do their bidding for them. Like I said, these kids need to be properly educated, and they need the proper help to understand who the real culprits are in all of this. Watch and learn.

Funny how you trash these kids for not honoring the sacrifices of our sodiers through out history while you voted for a man that trashed the military records of our heroes & trashed POWs.

Please, quite the hypocrisy.

Sitting on your fat ass while kids are slaughtered in school is not honoring anyone.

... **** You!!!!!

You are a bunch of snot-nosed, whiny, diaper wearing babies who have no clue about pretty much anything in this world. You've been sheltered your entire lives by helicopter parents, schools that refuse to teach you the realities of the world and a society that has refused to force you to accept that things don't always go your way. This started with the generation before you, and even in their mid to late twenties they're just as oblivious and worthless as you folks are.

NO, your right to "feel" safe does NOT override my Right to Keep and Bear Arms. It never has and hopefully never will. In fact you don' actually have s Right to ACTUAL Safety, never mind "feeling" safe.

Maybe some day you'll learn what real Safety and Security are. I doubt it, but it's possible. Probsbly after you get mugged or your basement apartment at grandma's house gets broken into and looted.

I truly believe thst your generation WILL see armed insurection on a National level in your lifetime. Just remember there's a difference between Concealment and Cover, and it's generally best to throw out the soiled underwear rather thsn trying to wash it.
Funny chit. Those kids know more than the typical Trumpette.

They show more intelligence, more world view, more maturity than the orange piece of shit you put in the White House.
.You got something rational to say or are you just here to spew your irrational hate speech ??

`
I spent the day with my two youngest daughters, 13 and 14, with their classmates out in Green Bay, in a March for Our Lives rally. Even out here, hundreds of young people gathered together, for sensible laws that will restrict who may purchase and own guns. I'm proud of these kids.
`

Thanks Wind - I too am VERY proud of these kids and feel VERY good about our future.
Bet if you found out that they might not vote or that they might educate themselves better about these things, then your tune will change quickly eh ??

After these last coupla posts you're not exactly in a position to be talking about "educating oneself".
Just sayin'.

I couldn't believe I saw it either. :eusa_doh:

Funny how you trash these kids for not honoring the sacrifices of our sodiers through out history while you voted for a man that trashed the military records of our heroes & trashed POWs.

Please, quite the hypocrisy.

Sitting on your fat ass while kids are slaughtered in school is not honoring anyone.
Whose slaughtering these kids ????? Other brainwashed kids in a shooting gallery the left created.

Forum List

Back