To The Children Marching Today Across the USA...

`
I spent the day with my two youngest daughters, 13 and 14, with their classmates out in Green Bay, in a March for Our Lives rally. Even out here, hundreds of young people gathered together, for sensible laws that will restrict who may purchase and own guns. I'm proud of these kids.
`

Thanks Wind - I too am VERY proud of these kids and feel VERY good about our future.
Bet if you found out that they might not vote or that they might educate themselves better about these things, then your tune will change quickly eh ??

After these last coupla posts you're not exactly in a position to be talking about "educating oneself".
Just sayin'.

... **** You!!!!!

You are a bunch of snot-nosed, whiny, diaper wearing babies who have no clue about pretty much anything in this world. You've been sheltered your entire lives by helicopter parents, schools that refuse to teach you the realities of the world and a society that has refused to force you to accept that things don't always go your way. This started with the generation before you, and even in their mid to late twenties they're just as oblivious and worthless as you folks are.

NO, your right to "feel" safe does NOT override my Right to Keep and Bear Arms. It never has and hopefully never will. In fact you don' actually have s Right to ACTUAL Safety, never mind "feeling" safe.

Maybe some day you'll learn what real Safety and Security are. I doubt it, but it's possible. Probsbly after you get mugged or your basement apartment at grandma's house gets broken into and looted.

I truly believe thst your generation WILL see armed insurection on a National level in your lifetime. Just remember there's a difference between Concealment and Cover, and it's generally best to throw out the soiled underwear rather thsn trying to wash it.
Those kids are impressive

They are not standing for the usual thoughts and prayers......they understand your guns are not making them safe

Fox News has just reported that nearly all the protesters are HS actors hired by the democrats. Just like trump predicted, its a FAKE PROTEST!

... **** You!!!!!

You are a bunch of snot-nosed, whiny, diaper wearing babies who have no clue about pretty much anything in this world. You've been sheltered your entire lives by helicopter parents, schools that refuse to teach you the realities of the world and a society that has refused to force you to accept that things don't always go your way. This started with the generation before you, and even in their mid to late twenties they're just as oblivious and worthless as you folks are.

NO, your right to "feel" safe does NOT override my Right to Keep and Bear Arms. It never has and hopefully never will. In fact you don' actually have s Right to ACTUAL Safety, never mind "feeling" safe.

Maybe some day you'll learn what real Safety and Security are. I doubt it, but it's possible. Probsbly after you get mugged or your basement apartment at grandma's house gets broken into and looted.

I truly believe thst your generation WILL see armed insurection on a National level in your lifetime. Just remember there's a difference between Concealment and Cover, and it's generally best to throw out the soiled underwear rather thsn trying to wash it.

They are not standing for the usual thoughts and prayers......they understand your guns are not making them safe
.Whose guns are not making them safe ??? You like to lie about things ?? I will almost bet you that 75% of the households these kids come from has a weapon or weapons in them in which their parents own. I garantee you that you could do a survey and it would blow your mind over the hypocrisy that is at play here.

Fox News has just reported that nearly all the protesters are HS actors hired by the democrats. Just like trump predicted, its a FAKE PROTEST!

Ah, that explains the casting call ad in Variety yesterday --- "Wanted: millions of teenage extras. Must be willing to travel".

I understand the Monkees were started the same way.

... **** You!!!!!

.Whose guns are not making them safe ??? You like to lie about things ?? I will almost bet you that 75% of the households these kids come from has a weapon or weapons in them in which their parents own. I garantee you that you could do a survey and it would blow your mind over the hypocrisy that is at play here.

Our society values its guns more than it values the lives of children

The kids are not tolerating it. I haven’t seen anything like it since Vietnam

These children are doing just what they are being told to do. The fault for this lands squarely on the parents.

The next time you parents get a note from school about parading your children around to push a political agenda, ask what teacher is teaching math that day, because that is where you prefer your child to be. Saturday? Homework.
Shame on you for allowing your children to be used.

If you would have bothered to watch 39 days on NBC the past hour you'd see that these kids organized every bit of it and no one put them up to it. Get your head out of your ass boy.
Of course they did after years of leftist brainwashing.

So you don't want these kids to exercise their rights but you want yours? How special is that?

Provide link and if they did you and them are fucked in the head.

Already well documented. Your fake 'spontaneous uprising' is nothing but theater, organized by Democrats and the teachers' unions, complete with handpicked 'speakers' from among the fake 'protestors'. You people are truly pathetic fraudsters.

These children are doing just what they are being told to do. The fault for this lands squarely on the parents.

The next time you parents get a note from school about parading your children around to push a political agenda, ask what teacher is teaching math that day, because that is where you prefer your child to be. Saturday? Homework.
Shame on you for allowing your children to be used.

If you would have bothered to watch 39 days on NBC the past hour you'd see that these kids organized every bit of it and no one put them up to it. Get your head out of your ass boy.
Of course they did after years of leftist brainwashing.

So you don't want these kids to exercise their rights but you want yours? How special is that?
.My grandfather's both of them were on these boats at 18 to 20 years old. Think these kids today can handle it ?? They came back, and they carried and had weapons for hunting and defence the rest of their lives. Were they killers of American adults, and children ?? Nope never... Were they dangerous to us ?? Nope they sure weren't. Did they teach me to be responsible with guns ? Yes they did.

Enjoy

Ah, that explains the casting call ad in Variety yesterday --- "Wanted: millions of teenage extras. Must be willing to travel".

I understand the Monkees were started the same way.

Offer dummies a way to cut classes and yeah they line up in droves, dummy.

... **** You!!!!!

I am sixty +, and these kids? They are brainwashed, true. And that NRA brainwashing pro gun bias, that has to end, too. I remember the Texas tower sniper, this indulgence has to end, it's insane.

Our society values its guns more than it values the lives of children

The kids are not tolerating it. I haven’t seen anything like it since Vietnam

Guns are an investment. Children are an expense. Of course we value the guns more.

Comparing these punks to the fuckers thst spot on my father will not endear them to me.

I remember the Texas tower sniper, this indulgence has to end, it's insane.

What indulgence would that he?
Indulgences, we Catholics cringe at the word. Yikes. Indulgences of the more fleshly kind. Guns don't kill, kind of NRA indulgences don't either... Guns don't kill. They walk little old ladies across the street, they cure cancer, a real benefit to mankind.

Indulgences, we Catholics cringe at the word. Yikes. Indulgences of the more fleshly kind. Guns don't kill, kind of NRA indulgences don't either... Guns don't kill. They walk little old ladies across the street, they cure cancer, a benefit to mankind.

Ok. Got it. My apologies. Buh bye.

I remember the Texas tower sniper, this indulgence has to end, it's insane.

What indulgence would that he?
Indulgences, we Catholics cringe at the word. Yikes. Indulgences of the more fleshly kind. Guns don't kill, kind of NRA indulgences don't either... Guns don't kill. They walk little old ladies across the street, they cure cancer, a real benefit to mankind.

Thanks for the accurate testimonial.

Forum List

Back