To those angry Moore wont concede:We've been waiting for you to concede that Hillary lost for a year

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Roy Moore will concede when the left concedes Trump is the legitimate president of the United States!

Roy Moore will concede when the left concedes Trump is the legitimate president of the United States!

Who is the 'left' who hasn't.

I can't stand Trump but he is our legally elected President.

Still waiting for the 'Right' to concede that Obama was our legitimate President.
Still waiting for Trump to concede that he lost the popular vote.

(and by the "Right" I mean Birthers- and yes- I am using your own hyperbole to equate the entire Right with the Birther movement as you have equated the entire Left with a few idiots who can't handle Trump actually having been elected)

• Banned
"I can't stand Trump but he is our legally elected President. "

i accept your surrender.

Moore is like a child who believes as long as he didn't concede....he really didn't lose

Who is the 'left' who hasn't.

I can't stand Trump but he is our legally elected President.

Still waiting for the 'Right' to concede that Obama was our legitimate President.

(and by the "Right" I mean Birthers- and yes- I am using your own hyperbole to equate the entire Right with the Birther movement as you have equated the entire Left with a few idiots who can't handle Trump actually having been elected)
Is there anything Trump can do to change your opinion?

F* them - the leftists even Hillary herself calls 'a threat to our democracy'!

View attachment 167032

Moore needs to let go - he got 'Herman Cain'ed.
He doesn't want to hold out and be mistaken for a Hillary-worshipping snowflake.

Hillary conceded the race

Why won't Trump concede that he lost the popular vote?

View attachment 167032

He doesn't want to hold out and be mistaken for a Hillary-worshipping snowflake.

Because it doesn't matter.

I don't know anyone who refused to concede Obama was our President. I know many who did not like it but know no one who refused to accept reality.

Trump has already acknowledged the fact that Hillary obtained an insignificant number of 'popular votes' ... and mocked it, as most people do ... because it has nothing to do with the election of a US President. Such an 'accomplishment' doesn't even come with a 'Participation Trophy'!

:p

View attachment 167032

If it doesn't matter.....why won't Trump just admit that he lost the popular vote instead of making up a conspiracy theory?

He STILL hasn't conceded? That man's not just ethically unfit, he's cuckoo.

Mush like you just expressed surprise, most people probably do not even know either...or care. Doesn't matter.

He STILL hasn't conceded?
That man's not just ethically unfit, he's cuckoo.

I didn't lose....I can't hear you

lalalala.gif

View attachment 167032

If it doesn't matter.....why won't Trump just admit that he lost the popular vote instead of making up a conspiracy theory?
Crazy Cali does not count... lol

Trump will still not concede that Russia helped him win the election

"I can't stand Trump but he is our legally elected President. "

i accept your surrender.

And by 'surrender' you mean you acknowledge that the Left(meaning myself) has been saying that President is our duly elected President since he was sworn in.

I don't know anyone who refused to concede Obama was our President. I know many who did not like it but know no one who refused to accept reality.

Trump has already acknowledged the fact that Hillary obtained an insignificant number of 'popular votes' .

Trump has lied about winning the popular vote- I guess you are just praising him by imitating his lying.

"In addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally," he tweeted in November, despite there being no evidence of any widespread fraud.

President Donald Trump asserted in a private meeting with congressional leaders Monday night that he would have won the popular vote in the 2016 election if 3 million to 5 million immigrants living in the country illegally hadn’t voted.

Trump has already acknowledged the fact that Hillary obtained an insignificant number of 'popular votes' ... and mocked it, as most people do ... because it has nothing to do with the election of a US President. Such an 'accomplishment' doesn't even come with a 'Participation Trophy'!

:p

You don't know of anyone who refused to concede that Obama was president? Really? Have you already forgot the whole birther movement that tried to have him thrown out of office for not being a native born US citizen?

You've got a short memory then.

And..............in post 17, Syriusly showed screen shots of actual USMB members who said that Obama wasn't a legitimate president.

Try again Easy. You missed on this one.

Trump has already acknowledged the fact that Hillary obtained an insignificant number of 'popular votes' .

Trump has lied about winning the popular vote- I guess you are just praising him by imitating his lying.

"In addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally," he tweeted in November, despite there being no evidence of any widespread fraud.

President Donald Trump asserted in a private meeting with congressional leaders Monday night that he would have won the popular vote in the 2016 election if 3 million to 5 million immigrants living in the country illegally hadn’t voted.
Trump substitutes conspiracy theories for facts

Then complains about fake news

Forum List

Back