To those of you that are defending herd immunity before vaccination as HHS emails stated

Tough guys trump and Giuliani get sick, go in the hospital and get experimental drugs and procedures that we can't get. Then they come out and tell us it isn't all that bad. SOBs....these people are scum. They ignore CDC standards on social distancing and masks and when they get sick they get special treatments. Then they come out and do the same things that got them sick in the first place.

I know at least six people who got COVID-19. Their experience ranges from no symptoms at all, to what one thought was bronchitis and another thought was a chest cold that kicked his ass for 3 days. (Note: his wife never got sick.) It is not bubonic plague. It is, for 99% of people, a bad cold!

Dr Atlas and some in the trump administration pushed herd immunity before the vaccination was available. That could have caused 2 million death in this country. So...as incompetent as trump's response to COVID has been, he wanted to kill more people with his insane herd immunity scam.

You failed to give credit where it's due. It's not merely "the vaccine", it's "The Trump Vaccine". Or just call it the "MAGA Shot" for short.

I heard they put special compounds in the vaccine that turns gays straight, and liberals into conservatives. Got yer shot yet?

No...its the trump virus. You know, the one that he denied for months, while tens of thousands died. That will be his legacy. TRUMP DENIED AND PEOPLE DIED!

No, little CHICOM apologist. It's the Chinese Wuhan Virus. The only reason thousands died was because of a communist country that spawned the virus, and couldn't keep it confined within their own borders.

They were the ones who poisoned the world, nobody else.

Tough guys trump and Giuliani get sick, go in the hospital and get experimental drugs and procedures that we can't get. Then they come out and tell us it isn't all that bad.

It's "that bad" for a vast minority of people who get it. My brother and I both had it. For the week that I felt sick, there were two days which were really bad. But that was it. I didn't get any experimental drugs or procedures. A friends sent me zinc, vitamin D, vitamin C and melatonin and I took those.

And then somehow, as if by magic, I was cured...
There's three hundred thousand people who weren't as lucky as you.

And tens of thousands more (like the WH Security Chief) who lost limbs or had strokes because of it.

Fuck you.

Dr Atlas and some in the trump administration pushed herd immunity before the vaccination was available. That could have caused 2 million death in this country. So...as incompetent as trump's response to COVID has been, he wanted to kill more people with his insane herd immunity scam.
Atlas said what Trump wanted to hear, so Trump pushed it, so the sheep believed it. Meanwhile, we're losing more than a 9/11 every fucking day.

You could not have made this shit up.

We've been losing that many per day to abortions since 1973. No big deal on that though huh.

2 million deaths? Who exactly do you think wasn't exposed to the virus at this point?

Half the country isn't quarantining

Does that sound like standard treatment you fucking dope?
Yes it actually was for the most part. What? Do you expect the President of the U.S. to NOT get the latest treatment? Maybe we should ban Biden and all the top DNC politicians from getting the vaccine first too Huh? You stupid, fucking TDSR-dope.

What became of the flu? Asking for a friend.
These shills like Jim have no answers when you bring up the fact hospitals all of a sudden don’t talk about there being any deaths from the flu anymore like the flu that’s been around sensemankind,all of a sudden does not exist anymore. :laughing0301: :lmao:

Atlas said what Trump wanted to hear, so Trump pushed it, so the sheep believed it. Meanwhile, we're losing more than a 9/11 every fucking day.

We've been losing that many per day to abortions since 1973. No big deal on that though huh.
YES! We have lost about 300,000 to COVID but, we lose approximately 600,000 babies each year to abortion. Yet there is no hysteria, no hand-wringing no shut-downs. etc. "Nothing to see here, just move along."

Last edited:
These shills like Jim have no answers when you bring up the fact hospitals all of a sudden don’t talk about there being any deaths from the flu anymore like the flu that’s been around sensemankind,all of a sudden does not exist anymore.
Good point and, I just read that deaths from ALL causes are down. Imagine that? Somehow death is taking a holiday when it comes to other deadly diseases!!! OR, which is likely the case, the hospitals are over-reporting COVID deaths in co-morbidity deaths. It is amazing yet the stupid, ignorant fools like 'Ol Jimbo fall for it hook-line-and-sinker every damn, fucking time and come on here spewing their arrogant nonsense.

Tough guys trump and Giuliani get sick, go in the hospital and get experimental drugs and procedures that we can't get. Then they come out and tell us it isn't all that bad
wasn't Trump on HQC.....?

~S~
Months ago for a week supposedly
do you know it's now approved

very quietly, Oct 30th

~S~

Not for Covid it wasn't.

No. Hydroxychloroquine sulfate and some versions of chloroquine phosphate are FDA-approved to treat malaria. Hydroxychloroquine sulfate is also FDA-approved to treat lupus and rheumatoid arthritis.

If only more people had injected Clorox, trump would have gotten his wish of more people dead. He certainly tried to convince his masses.
If on.y you had been one of the eldely thousands in new York put on vintilators to have been murdered by your hero guomo we could all be doing a party dance right now.:iyfyus.jpg::lmao::laughing0301:

We all know how miserable you are. Word is your hero trump is heading for asylum in Russia with Put in. It seems trump provided the needed access for the Russian Hack. Boy...the Traitor really did it this time.

We all know how miserable you are. Word is your hero trump is heading for asylum in Russia with Put in. It seems trump provided the needed access for the Russian Hack. Boy...the Traitor really did it this time.
Oh look? It's RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA again. What a bunch of drunken idiots you guys are.

No...its the trump virus. You know, the one that he denied for months, while tens of thousands died. That will be his legacy. TRUMP DENIED AND PEOPLE DIED!

You dipshits make me laugh.

What exactly should Trump have done to keep Covid from our shores? Please be specific.

Are you so profoundly stupid that you believe one person could've kept this all from happening?

Watch the movie "Outbreak". For all of its Hollywood sensationalism, it actually demonstrates pretty well how fast a virus can spread un controllably...

Tough guys trump and Giuliani get sick, go in the hospital and get experimental drugs and procedures that we can't get. Then they come out and tell us it isn't all that bad.

It's "that bad" for a vast minority of people who get it. My brother and I both had it. For the week that I felt sick, there were two days which were really bad. But that was it. I didn't get any experimental drugs or procedures. A friends sent me zinc, vitamin D, vitamin C and melatonin and I took those.

And then somehow, as if by magic, I was cured...
There's three hundred thousand people who weren't as lucky as you.

And tens of thousands more (like the WH Security Chief) who lost limbs or had strokes because of it.

Fuck you.

Go eat a big steamy pile of my shit, Lush.

Jim was bitching about how John Q. Public can't get the experimental medicines and treatments. All I did was point out the REALITY that the vast majority of people don't need those things. That's the truth. Look at all the people who've recovered who didn't get those medicines and treatments.

Getting pissy because facts don't fit what you wish the narrative was makes you look ignorant and stupid.

Oh, and please cite other examples of people losing limbs to Covid. Since there were, according to you, "tens of thousands", it should be easy for you to find, what? A dozen more examples?

I dare you...

YES! We have lost about 300,000 to COVID but, we lose approximately 600,000 babies each year to abortion. Yet there is no hysteria, no hand-wringing no shut-downs. etc. "Nothing to see here, just move along."

The new little internet meme moving around now is "we're losing more people everyday than 911". Its another scare tactic so you'll give up more freedoms. Back then, there was a muslim hiding around every corner waiting to nab you so you must give up more of your freedoms and everything would be good. Now, covid is just waiting around every corner, especially from 10pm to 5am.

You dipshits make me laugh.

What exactly should Trump have done to keep Covid from our shores? Please be specific.

Are you so profoundly stupid that you believe one person could've kept this all from happening?

Watch the movie "Outbreak". For all of its Hollywood sensationalism, it actually demonstrates pretty well how fast a virus can spread un controllably...
you can read the timeline of Trump's botched response.

You guys keep calling it the WuFlu, after Trump praised Xi so many times.

perhaps the biggest fail is gutting the pandemic response unit.

We only have to ignore trump HHS until the 20th of next month. The it is up to Joe to make sure they play it straight or he will have to make the changes.

We only have to ignore trump HHS until the 20th of next month. The it is up to Joe to make sure they play it straight or he will have to make the changes.

Thats funny because china owns joe.

Thats funny because china owns joe.
Ride you little china pony for all it's little leg are worth. Joe is not in bed with anybody. I am sure you preferred trump, though he was in bed with Russia from the beginning. Luckily he will be out of here soon enough.

Tough guys trump and Giuliani get sick, go in the hospital and get experimental drugs and procedures that we can't get. Then they come out and tell us it isn't all that bad
wasn't Trump on HQC.....?

~S~
Months ago for a week supposedly
do you know it's now approved

very quietly, Oct 30th

~S~
Link then. Because I don't believe that is accurate, The AMA considered it...and rejected it

Forum List

Back