To those of you that are defending herd immunity before vaccination as HHS emails stated

Dr Atlas and some in the trump administration pushed herd immunity before the vaccination was available. That could have caused 2 million death in this country. So...as incompetent as trump's response to COVID has been, he wanted to kill more people with his insane herd immunity scam.
It actually worked in Sweden you stupid fuck. Your hatred of one man, cost thousands of lives.

Dr Atlas and some in the trump administration pushed herd immunity before the vaccination was available. That could have caused 2 million death in this country. So...as incompetent as trump's response to COVID has been, he wanted to kill more people with his insane herd immunity scam.
We only have to ignore trump HHS until the 20th of next month. The it is up to Joe to make sure they play it straight or he will have to make the changes.

Thats funny because china owns joe.
Ride you little china pony for all it's little leg are worth. Joe is not in bed with anybody. I am sure you preferred trump, though he was in bed with Russia from the beginning. Luckily he will be out of here soon enough.
That's why China is celebrating his win?

Lawsuits filed in 4 jurisdictions today in Maryland over panic hoax dining bans
Finally some stones showing up.
This is the most needless fright fest since they had us hiding under our classroom desks In the 60’s.
Not a hoax
Feel free to get sick. You don’t have the right to make others sick. Keep on lying though
It’s a hostile planet. Lots of real killers we had to develop vaccines for. Go try and hide from this, . Leave me out of that.

What exactly should Trump have done to keep Covid from our shores? Please be specific.

He should have quarantined early and solidly, He did not.

He should have not LIED about it once it got here.

He should not have continued to lie all through it

He should have NOT denigrated mask wearing. He should have worn a fucking mask himself

He should have been a leader. He was not

It actually worked in Sweden you stupid fuck. Your hatred of one man, cost thousands of lives.
Interesting that the King of Sweden just yesterday noted what a failure that approach has been

You fucking retard

Lawsuits filed in 4 jurisdictions today in Maryland over panic hoax dining bans
Finally some stones showing up.
This is the most needless fright fest since they had us hiding under our classroom desks In the 60’s.
Not a hoax
Feel free to get sick. You don’t have the right to make others sick. Keep on lying though

If you're afraid of getting sick, stay home nitwit. It's not that hard to figure out.

Tough guys trump and Giuliani get sick, go in the hospital and get experimental drugs and procedures that we can't get. Then they come out and tell us it isn't all that bad
wasn't Trump on HQC.....?

~S~
Months ago for a week supposedly
do you know it's now approved

very quietly, Oct 30th

~S~
Link then. Because I don't believe that is accurate, The AMA considered it...and rejected it
Looks like it is still rejected.
An Update: Is hydroxychloroquine effective for COVID-19?
Medically reviewed by Leigh Ann Anderson, PharmD. Last updated on Dec 14, 2020.

Hear me now.

Fuck you. Die bitch.

I don't owe you cocksucking shit.

hope you die. I will not comply.

Make me, kuuuunt.

What exactly should Trump have done to keep Covid from our shores? Please be specific.

He should have NOT denigrated mask wearing. He should have worn a fucking mask himself

Thank you. You've proven to be nothing more than a complete fucking failure at explaining what he should've done. All you did was spew up what you think he shouldn't have done...

No...its the trump virus. You know, the one that he denied for months, while tens of thousands died. That will be his legacy. TRUMP DENIED AND PEOPLE DIED!

You dipshits make me laugh.

Are you so profoundly stupid that you believe one person could've kept this all from happening?

Watch the movie "Outbreak". For all of its Hollywood sensationalism, it actually demonstrates pretty well how fast a virus can spread un controllably...
you can read the timeline of Trump's botched response.

You guys keep calling it the WuFlu, after Trump praised Xi so many times.

perhaps the biggest fail is gutting the pandemic response unit.

So, you're nothing but a complete fucking failure at answering my question.

No big surprise,,,

Tough guys trump and Giuliani get sick, go in the hospital and get experimental drugs and procedures that we can't get. Then they come out and tell us it isn't all that bad

~S~

very quietly, Oct 30th

~S~
Link then. Because I don't believe that is accurate, The AMA considered it...and rejected it
interesting the AMA and FDA do not agree W6

~S~

Are you out of your mind?
No...its the trump virus. You know, the one that he denied for months, while tens of thousands died. That will be his legacy. TRUMP DENIED AND PEOPLE DIED!
Nice rhyming couplet. If people aren't dying of COVID, it's the sex flu or HIV+AIDS or cancer or something like that, there's a draft being dodged, and people are missing limbs that don't need to be missing.

Atlas said what Trump wanted to hear, so Trump pushed it, so the sheep believed it. Meanwhile, we're losing more than a 9/11 every fucking day.

You could not have made this shit up.

We've been losing that many per day to abortions since 1973. No big deal on that though huh.
I'm glad you felt the need to (try to) change the subject.

A clear indication that you know Trump's incompetence has been deadly. You just don't have enough honor to admit it.

Last edited:

Wrong.
I do not like Trump, but he did try to quarantine right away, and the courts over ruled him.
It was infected returning US citizens that needed to be quarantined.
And presidents do not have any health authority according to the constitution.

He did not lie about covid-19, and it still only has a death risk of 0.06%, which is not at all high.

He SHOULD have denigrated wearing masks, not only because at first there was a shortage, but because they prevent herd immunity, the only way ANY epidemic has ever been ended.

And the claims herd immunity would kill 2 or 4 million, are just false.
The actual figure is more like 4 thousand only.
And it would have been over in March.

Interesting that the King of Sweden just yesterday noted what a failure that approach has been

You fucking retard

Very confused posting.
Sweden never ever employed herd immunity.
Sweden simply has laws that say you can not mandate things like mask wearing or gathering size.
But the people did it voluntarily.
And the mistake Sweden admits is nothing to do with herd immunity, but not being careful to isolate elderly facilities.
They were not aware at first how much it is only the elderly being killed by this virus.

~S~

very quietly, Oct 30th

~S~

Wrong.
The AMA has approved HCQ for use with covid-19, at the doctor's discretion.
There are MANY studies.
They all have different results, so none are definitive.
What is most likely is that it only helps in some cases, not all cases.
If nothing else, it helps to reduce fever, and since fevers do not work to get rid of covid-19, then HCQ is useful for that.

Sweden Sounds a lot like what Trump did. Do nothing . It failed in Sweden and it failed here.

Forum List

Back