To thugs: If you have a knife, and the woman has a gun, you are going to the hospital or morgue

Nope, I go to that one because it was so horrific, they got the money and could have just left,they then murdered all the employees……..and when do you think they knew the thugs were moving on to murder and not just robbery? Do you think any of those employees wish they had had a concealed gun that day? You could ask them, but they are all dead…..
And have people been robber since then and never needed a gun in order to live? Oh right, the vast majority. It's math, not the movies, boys.

Yes…..well you tell us then which ones we don't need to worry about…….it would be a big help….
Which ones, by the math, none of them. That's how the math works, and why corporate policy is what it is - hand it over and no one gets hurt. Nearly always true so stop focusing on the exceptions, there are always a few.

Nope…..you tell us which ones are just robberies and which ones aren't…..you seem to know so why don't you enlighten us?
I have already told you. You keep focusing on the rare exceptions because, unlike major corporations that deal in cash, reality does not support you. The reality is, if you hand over the cash, you almost never get hurt. End of discussion.

Hmmmm…these two women cooperated…handed over their cash…and got shot anyway…you really could have helped them out…right?

Victim killed in West Philadelphia purse robbery, shooting identified

About 40 minutes later, police say two men, armed with handguns, approached the women and demanded their purses.

The women cooperated but the men fired at them anyway.

Jeanell Pankey, a bartender at Tropical Heat Bar, heard the shots.

"We were sweeping the floor and mopping and we heard five gunshots. It was three at first then two more and I heard somebody say 'Run! Run!" said Pankey.

According to police, Thomas was pronounced dead at the scene. The 35-year-old victim was shot in the arm and taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania for treatment.

And have people been robber since then and never needed a gun in order to live? Oh right, the vast majority. It's math, not the movies, boys.

Yes…..well you tell us then which ones we don't need to worry about…….it would be a big help….
Which ones, by the math, none of them. That's how the math works, and why corporate policy is what it is - hand it over and no one gets hurt. Nearly always true so stop focusing on the exceptions, there are always a few.

Nope…..you tell us which ones are just robberies and which ones aren't…..you seem to know so why don't you enlighten us?
I have already told you. You keep focusing on the rare exceptions because, unlike major corporations that deal in cash, reality does not support you. The reality is, if you hand over the cash, you almost never get hurt. End of discussion.

and again…..how do you know what happens after you hand over the cash….my local story…the Brown's Chicken Massacre…….they handed over the cash…and then were marched into coolers and murdered…

How do you tell the difference when it is happening….? You seem to know, please tell us…..
Last time, you don't know, it's playing the odds of life. We know, from the numbers, that if you hand over the cash they usually leave, and in the vast majority of cases no one gets hurt. And, we're done because your childish but but but whine is annoying me...

Hmmmm…these two women cooperated…handed over their cash…and got shot anyway…you really could have helped them out…right?

About 40 minutes later, police say two men, armed with handguns, approached the women and demanded their purses.

"We were sweeping the floor and mopping and we heard five gunshots. It was three at first then two more and I heard somebody say 'Run! Run!" said Pankey.

According to police, Thomas was pronounced dead at the scene. The 35-year-old victim was shot in the arm and taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania for treatment.
Again, a rare exception. I could easily find a 100 to 1, maybe even 1,000 to 1 robberies where no one got hurt. That's life, deal with it.

Last edited:
Yes...another case of someone who needs to give up the thug life....it doesn't suit him....but the handcuffs do....

And this woman was not disarmed by the thug, she did not just spray the area with bullets....and she does not seem to be a Navy SEAL......

Woman Shoots Attempted Robber

A man was shot after he allegedly tried to rob a woman in downtown Louisville.
According to Louisville Metro Police Department spokeswoman Alicia Smiley, a woman was sitting in her vehicle in the parking garage near the intersection of 5th and Jefferson Streets when a man with a knife approached her then demanded money and her purse, around 6:15 p.m. Tuesday.
The woman pulled out a gun and shot the man. The man fled to the PNC Plaza where he stopped and police were called. The woman also flagged down police.
The man was taken to University of Louisville Hospital for treatment with non-life threatening injuries.
And if he has a gun? Oh right, 50-50, at best.

And, case in point, all he wanted was money, not worth shooting anyone over, ever.

It's totally worth shooting him over.
As I've said many times, human life is cheap to your kind, very.

His yes...because he pulled a knife.

Hers is invaluable (I strongly value people who live by the rules).

Yours does not seem like it is worth much.
All life has the same value, if you are Pro-Life that is, which your kind is not.

How arrogantly left wing of you.

And stupid.

All life does not have the same value....sorry to break it to you.

But if you want to wait to see if the guy will knife you or not......go ahead.

Me.....I'll drop him and never blink.

and again…..how do you know what happens after you hand over the cash….my local story…the Brown's Chicken Massacre…….they handed over the cash…and then were marched into coolers and murdered…

How do you tell the difference when it is happening….? You seem to know, please tell us…..
Last time, you don't know, it's playing the odds of life. We know, from the numbers, that if you hand over the cash they usually leave, and in the vast majority of cases no one gets hurt. And, we're done because your childish but but but whine is annoying me...

Usually......

Vast majority.....

Be my guest.

You're done alright. Your campaign for moron of the year is over...and you win !!!

Again, a rare exception. I could easily find a 100 to 1, maybe even 1,000 to 1 robberies where no one got hurt. That's life, deal with it.

Pull a knife on someone and they blow your balls....that's life....you can deal with that.

Are you really this insanely stupid ?

Usually......

Vast majority.....

Be my guest.

You're done alright. Your campaign for moron of the year is over...and you win !!!
Yes, people who use statistics, math, logic, reason, are morons, like those who set the corporate policy on how to deal with robbers are morons. That is certainly what a fuckin' idiot would think alright.

Usually......

Vast majority.....

Be my guest.

Yes, people who use statistics, math, logic, reason, are morons, like those who set the corporate policy on how to deal with robbers are morons. That is certainly what a fuckin' idiot would think alright.

I can't stop laughing.

I've used more statistics in one year than you've used your entire life.

So, let's make sure we get this right.

You don't think she should have shot him because there was a LOW (not NO) probability he would have hurt her.

This does not take into account the fact you think she should have turned over the money to start that.

So, Mr. statistics, math, logical moron....please tell us at what point on the probability curve (meaning she hands him the cash and he still cuts her throat) she is "justified" in blowing his balls off ?

Corporate policy on how to deal with robbers......ROTFLMAO.

Let's hear it, dickweed.

Check out page 12, for an example of the well-known advice for what to, and not to do, during a robbery, from the police no less: https://www.portlandoregon.gov/police/article/31555

Out of the article:

Most robbers do not wish to harm their victims.

Which is the same as sying:

Some robbers do wish to harm their victims.
Again, you and 2a are focusing only on the exceptions while the police, and corporate policymakers, focus on the stats. In a robbery, hand it over. That is you very best chance not to get hurt, and that helps you and John Wayne fantasies out not at all.

You two doing the equivalent of are saying don't fly, at all, sometimes planes crash and you'll die. The rest of us know that the chances are very small so onto the airplane and off to grandmother's house we go...

Usually......

Vast majority.....

Be my guest.

I can't stop laughing.

You don't think she should have shot him because there was a LOW (not NO) probability he would have hurt her.

This does not take into account the fact you think she should have turned over the money to start that.

So, Mr. statistics, math, logical moron....please tell us at what point on the probability curve (meaning she hands him the cash and he still cuts her throat) she is "justified" in blowing his balls off ?

Let's hear it, dickweed.
She was never justified, in shooting someone over money. No one ever is.

And ignoring why major corporations tell you not to fight back when being robbed makes your defense of the gun utterly mute. See above.

And how exactly did she know this…? The people murdered in the Palatine, Illinois Brown's Chicken…at what point did they get hip to the fact that the robbers were going to murder them?
You don't know, but it's rare, so rare you had to go back to 1993 to make your point. It's math, life is about playing the odds, which is why the corporate policy, almost without exception, for anyone who deals in cash is to hand it over and no one gets hurt, which is almost always true.

Nope, I go to that one because it was so horrific, they got the money and could have just left,they then murdered all the employees……..and when do you think they knew the thugs were moving on to murder and not just robbery? Do you think any of those employees wish they had had a concealed gun that day? You could ask them, but they are all dead…..

That example is how old? That is an extremely rare example.

And how exactly did she know this…? The people murdered in the Palatine, Illinois Brown's Chicken…at what point did they get hip to the fact that the robbers were going to murder them?
You don't know, but it's rare, so rare you had to go back to 1993 to make your point. It's math, life is about playing the odds, which is why the corporate policy, almost without exception, for anyone who deals in cash is to hand it over and no one gets hurt, which is almost always true.

That example is how old? That is an extremely rare example.
Jan 8th, 1993...

Brown's Chicken massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Check out page 12, for an example of the well-known advice for what to, and not to do, during a robbery, from the police no less: https://www.portlandoregon.gov/police/article/31555

Out of the article:

Again, you and 2a are focusing only on the exceptions while the police, and corporate policymakers, focus on the stats. In a robbery, hand it over. That is you very best chance not to get hurt, and that helps you and John Wayne fantasies out not at all.

You two doing the equivalent of are saying don't fly, at all, sometimes planes crash and you'll die. The rest of us know that the chances are very small so onto the airplane and off to grandmother's house we go...

Yes.....corporate policy is nice for the corporation...you will be the one in the hospital or morgue. The police carry guns....they get to make a choice...you don't want people to have a choice or a backup plan if the robber is outside your statistical model....

Usually......

Vast majority.....

Be my guest.

I can't stop laughing.

Let's hear it, dickweed.
She was never justified, in shooting someone over money. No one ever is.

And ignoring why major corporations tell you not to fight back when being robbed makes your defense of the gun utterly mute. See above.

She was justified in shooting someone who approached her with a knife.

Yack all you want....don't approach me with a knife....you won't be as lucky as that asshole.

Out of the article:

Yes.....corporate policy is nice for the corporation...you will be the one in the hospital or morgue. The police carry guns....they get to make a choice...you don't want people to have a choice or a backup plan if the robber is outside your statistical model....
No clerks with guns, no robbers with guns. It works elsewhere...

Out of the article:

So hand over your money and hope you don't experience any harm.

You never did answer the statistics question moron...when does she become justified ?

Out of the article:

No clerks with guns, no robbers with guns. It works elsewhere...

Then move there.

Out of the article:

So hand over your money and hope you don't experience any harm.

You never did answer the statistics question moron...when does she become justified ?
I did. Read back. The answer, never.

Forum List

Back