To Try To Appease Blacks 'Good' Catholics Joe/Jill Biden Celebrate Phony Holiday Created By Violent Felon...

Speak for yourself you uneducated moron. 😄 Who's stopping you from educating yourself?
Propaganda artists push their agendas. There is a lot of nastiness to go around in world history. As long as teenage African American women get impregnated and have children at the higher percentages that are constant with no father figure, you will never see the nirvana you search for. At that I am educated.

Propaganda artists push their agendas. There is a lot of nastiness to go around in world history. As long as teenage African American women get impregnated and have children at the higher percentages that are constant with no father figure, you will never see the nirvana you search for. At that I am educated.
You dont seem all that educated in basic biology or sociology to me. One, you can't have a baby without a biological father, that's not hot reproduction works. Secondly, not being married doesn't mean not involved. Studies by the CDC have shown black fathers are the most involved in their children's lives.

Are these the words Biden said?....

This annual celebration of African heritage, unity, and culture is a special opportunity for many to reflect on their shared ancestry and values. At this time, our Nation joins in honoring the important contributions of African Americans to the strength and success of the United States. As families, friends, and communities gather this week to light the Kinara, we join in sending our best wishes for good health and happiness in the New Year,”

How dare Biden say these words about a fake holiday created by a monster...

The First Lady and I send our best wishes to all those observing Kwanzaa.

For many, today marks the first day in a weeklong celebration of African culture and heritage. As families, friends, and communities light the Kinara over the next 7 days, our Nation honors the indelible contributions of African Americans to the strength and vitality of the United States.

During this time, we send season’s greetings to those celebrating and pray for the health, happiness, and unity of all Americans in the New Ye
ar.

You obviously don't know basic math.... 😆
No you don't. Or you have been grossly misinformed.
America is not even in the top 20 countries with slave histories.
Americas slave history is extremely short lived and small in number when in comparison with other countries with slaves.
Absolute fact - more black people wree involved in slavery and/or used slaves than Americans had slaves. It isn't even close.

No you don't. Or you have been grossly misinformed.
America is not even in the top 20 countries with slave histories.
Americas slave history is extremely short lived and small in number when in comparison with other countries with slaves.
Absolute fact - more black people wree involved in slavery and/or used slaves than Americans had slaves. It isn't even close.

You still can't do simple math. How does this prove that most Africans are slavers and rapists you fucking moron? 😆

You still can't do simple math. How does this prove that most Africans are slavers and rapists you fucking moron? 😆
Absolutely more than Americans... again, not even close.
The lion share of Americans never had slaves. More Americans from day one were against slavery than for it.
You have been fed the liberal white lie. And you have swallowed it hook, line and sinker

We most likely need education on white slaves or indentured slaves. Lots of movies on it.
Why when we have such "accurate" Portrayals as Roots...when black folk found out they were rounded up and sold by other blacks, the reparations crowd will have a heart attack.

Absolutely more than Americans... again, not even close.
The lion share of Americans never had slaves. More Americans from day one were against slavery than for it.
You have been fed the liberal white lie. And you have swallowed it hook, line and sinker
And what? You think every African is just walking around with a slave? 😆

You dumb, boy.

Thanks to Black Americans and progressive whites, not slaving Founders or Confederates.
No thanks to Republicans and not Democrats! You really are stupid. Hell watch the movie Lincoln, the Republicans had tons of conservatives in the party in the 1860s. You guys are dumber than a box of rocks!

No thanks to Republicans and not Democrats! You really are stupid. Hell watch the movie Lincoln, the Republicans had tons of conservatives in the party in the 1860s. You guys are dumber than a box of rocks!

You cucks thinking going after the reputation of democrats in the 1800s is going to bother me have hilariously narrow perspectives. I'm a black/Asian first generation immigrant. I don't give a shit about white democrats in the 1800s. The people today who are going to give a shit about you attacking the legacy of Democrats like Robert E Lee or Jefferson Davis are funnily enough going to be today's conservatives. Go figure. 😆

He is clearly a card carrying member of the controlled population of blacks who have been trained by white liberals, and kept in servitude and dependent on white handouts to survive.
His mind is in chains no less than the slaves were in physical chains.
Unable to think for himself. Just parrots whatever his white liberal superiors tell him.

You cucks thinking going after the reputation of democrats in the 1800s is going to bother me have hilariously narrow perspectives. I'm a black/Asian first generation immigrant. I don't give a shit about white democrats in the 1800s. The people today who are going to give a shit about you attacking the legacy of Democrats like Robert E Lee or Jefferson Davis are funnily enough going to be today's conservatives. Go figure. 😆
Which is why I stated that and you ignored it. You're full of shit and a marxist nutjob, black jackie chan!

Forum List

Back