Toby Keith To Perform At Trump Inauguration

Hillary was always more likely to start a war

Toby is a Democrat, or he was, until they disowned him for being a true patriot

Toby Keith unleashes his true political views in new interview

In a recent interview with the “Chicago Tribune,” he says “I was a Democrat my whole life. They kind of disowned me when I started supporting the troops, then I went and registered Independent. I’ve never been a registered Republican. It just keeps people off balance. They don’t know what to think.”

You people are unreal with your stupidity

Wanting to send more to die is a funny way to support the troops.
You obviously don't understand military folk, no one joins the military not to get deployed... dip shit

I grew up on country music and always enjoyed it - until country music turned on the Dixie Chicks. That's when I realized they're a bunch of narrow-minded NaziCon bigots.

F.U.T.K.

Oh yeah, Liberals and "country music" definitely do not mix...The country music industry is still made up of genuinely proud, hard working REAL American's.

Yeah, the Dixie Chicks showed me who makes up country music.
I would not call Dixie chicks music... music

Good for Toby and Good for Donald. It was getting embarrassing.

I'm not really sure why it's such a large issue. There will be a gazillion people there, every network possibly, etc... What performer would not want that?
As far as I know, Toby has been a very good representative for America. As a personal aside, I think it's cool how he sings country songs that are not all about love and romance.

He should sing Red Solo Cup....seems appropriate.
Trump's only musical act:

Three doors down and Lee Greenwood

In a recent interview with the “Chicago Tribune,” he says “I was a Democrat my whole life. They kind of disowned me when I started supporting the troops, then I went and registered Independent. I’ve never been a registered Republican. It just keeps people off balance. They don’t know what to think.”

You obviously don't understand military folk, no one joins the military not to get deployed... dip shit

So you think families want their sons and daughters to die in a senseless war?

I grew up on country music and always enjoyed it - until country music turned on the Dixie Chicks. That's when I realized they're a bunch of narrow-minded NaziCon bigots.

F.U.T.K.
Dixie chicks music is not real music, fact... it's all scripted and lip-synched

So you think families want their sons and daughters to die in a senseless war?
There's a reason why the military folk overwhelmingly support the Republican candidates every presidential election, and they have no respect for Barry because he's a fuck up...
It's a military thing you would not understand

F.U.T.K.

Not real music?
As of 2015, Dixie Chicks have won 13 Grammy Awards, including five in 2007 for Taking the Long Way—which received the Grammy Award for Album of the Year—and "Not Ready to Make Nice", a single from that album. By December 2015, with 30.5 million certified albums sold,[2] and sales of 27.5 million albums in the U.S. alone, they had become the top selling all-female band and biggest-selling country group in the U.S. during the Nielsen SoundScan era (1991–present).[3][4][5]
Dixie Chicks - Wikipedia

F.U.T.K.

Not real music?
As of 2015, Dixie Chicks have won 13 Grammy Awards, including five in 2007 for Taking the Long Way—which received the Grammy Award for Album of the Year—and "Not Ready to Make Nice", a single from that album. By December 2015, with 30.5 million certified albums sold,[2] and sales of 27.5 million albums in the U.S. alone, they had become the top selling all-female band and biggest-selling country group in the U.S. during the Nielsen SoundScan era (1991–present).[3][4][5]
Dixie Chicks - Wikipedia
You can Put lipstick on a pig… But it's still a pig

F.U.T.K.

Not real music?
Dixie Chicks - Wikipedia

You can make Trump a president, but he's still a pig.

F.U.T.K.

Not real music?
Dixie Chicks - Wikipedia

You can make Trump a president, but he's still a pig.
The Dixie chicks suck more than just music, live with it

I feel about Toby Keith the same way the Dixie Chicks feel about him.

hqdefault.jpg

And nobody gives a rats ass what any of you think.

Tobey is so brave . Talking a gig that's exactly what his fan base would want !

I'm told that Trump's most diehard supporters are around his age. That suggests to me that his inauguration entertainers will mostly be performers of golden <winks> oldies and standards. It also suggests folks will be effectively over by midnight unless they have cots at the events.

I'm told that Trump's most diehard supporters are around his age. That suggests to me that his inauguration entertainers will mostly be performers of golden <winks> oldies and standards. It also suggests folks will be effectively over by midnight unless they have cots at the events.
Sounds like you've been diagnosed with Maddow On The Brain Disease.

Sounds like you've been diagnosed with Maddow On The Brain Disease.

Looks like you should visit here.

"A ton of backlash"? I freaking doubt it. Keith is just a Country singer. Why would he incur "a ton of backlash" from the patriots who support the president elect? Didn't the left even look at the county election map? Aside from sissie enclaves in L.A. and NYC the whole map is redder than it was when Reagan won in a landslide.

Forum List

Back