Toby Keith To Perform At Trump Inauguration

Good for Toby and Good for Donald. It was getting embarrassing.

I'm not really sure why it's such a large issue. There will be a gazillion people there, every network possibly, etc... What performer would not want that?
As far as I know, Toby has been a very good representative for America. As a personal aside, I think it's cool how he sings country songs that are not all about love and romance.

He should sing Red Solo Cup....seems appropriate.
Trump's only musical act:

0114-trump-keith-tmz-getty-3.jpg

Toby Keith doesn't give a damn what the haters think ... he says his Donald Trump Inauguration performance isn't a personal favor, it's for the good ole U.S. of A.

Keith has faced a ton of backlash since it was announced Friday he'd be part of a show at The Lincoln Memorial the night before Trump is sworn in. However, Keith is sticking to his guns, saying, "I don't apologize for performing for our country or military," in an interview with EW.

Toby Keith Telling The Critics To Back Off

Gee, what a surprise.

See there's someone the Democrats failed to get enough death threats to. Remember, its not the 1st amendment that counts, but what makes democrats feel righteous.

Toby Kieth is hoping for another war, so he can sell another record.

Oddly enough, it's the Barrypuppet and Hitlery that were trying to goad Russia into a war because Russia took in Crimea after the E.U coup de e'tat....imagine that???

Are you rambling again? We're talking about how Toby Kieth can't sell any records till Trump starts a war. I doubt he'll have to wait much longer.

Hitlery wanted a "no fly zone" over a country that she didn't have a legal say over sans the military might of USA.INC which would have led to Russia intervening on behalf of Assad.......that equals the beating of war drums to me, ya dumb fuck.

We've had no fly zones before, and will again.

Toby Keith doesn't give a damn what the haters think ... he says his Donald Trump Inauguration performance isn't a personal favor, it's for the good ole U.S. of A.

Keith has faced a ton of backlash since it was announced Friday he'd be part of a show at The Lincoln Memorial the night before Trump is sworn in. However, Keith is sticking to his guns, saying, "I don't apologize for performing for our country or military," in an interview with EW.

Gee, what a surprise.
What kind of "backlash" rosie?

Gee, what a surprise.

See there's someone the Democrats failed to get enough death threats to. Remember, its not the 1st amendment that counts, but what makes democrats feel righteous.

Now, THAT is some really, really dumb shit .... and SO fact loaded, too.

Has he sold a single record since the last war?

When did we start turning everything into a fucking circus?

We should ditch all this entertainment shit have Trump get on the dais swear the oath give a short speech and then get to fucking work the whole thing shouldn't take more than an hour

Gee, what a surprise.

Oddly enough, it's the Barrypuppet and Hitlery that were trying to goad Russia into a war because Russia took in Crimea after the E.U coup de e'tat....imagine that???

Are you rambling again? We're talking about how Toby Kieth can't sell any records till Trump starts a war. I doubt he'll have to wait much longer.

Made you uncomfortable, huh?

It seems the truth has a tendency to do that to you.

Nope. Just off subject.

Honestly could care less....I just want 12:01 pm January 20, 2017 to get here and the onslaught of EO's to begin....

When did we start turning everything into a fucking circus?

We should ditch all this entertainment shit have Trump get on the dais swear the oath give a short speech and then get to fucking work the whole thing shouldn't take more than an hour

Doesn't bother me. I'm glad he got someone recognizable to perform. Were the Osmonds busy?

I grew up on country music and always enjoyed it - until country music turned on the Dixie Chicks. That's when I realized they're a bunch of narrow-minded NaziCon bigots.

F.U.T.K.

Last edited:
"Keith, 55, said he does not apologize for "performing for our country and our military.""

Notice how he deftly asserts that he's not performing for Trump.

I grew up on country music and always enjoyed it - until country music turned on the Dixie Chicks. That's when I realized they're a bunch of narrow-minded NaziCon bigots.

F.U.T.K.

Oh yeah, Liberals and "country music" definitely do not mix...The country music industry is still made up of genuinely proud, hard working REAL American's.

F.U.T.K.

Oh yeah, Liberals and "country music" definitely do not mix...The country music industry is still made up of genuinely proud, hard working REAL American's.

Yeah, the Dixie Chicks showed me who makes up country music.

Gee, what a surprise.
Does your pussy hurt?

Forum List

Back