Today I did the fall cleanup in my yard.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Also cooked a 4 lbs roast. Repaired an old vacuum cleaner. Cleaned out my kitchen, pantry and deep freezer. Enjoyed my grandkids and let my 9 year old granddaughter cut my hair.

Meanwhile on USMB all the usual hacks raised their blood pressure by one gazillion points arguing semantics over bullshit out of their control.....

Also cooked a 4 lbs roast. Repaired an old vacuum cleaner. Cleaned out my kitchen, pantry and deep freezer. Enjoyed my grandkids and let my 9 year old granddaughter cut my hair.

Meanwhile on USMB all the usual hacks raised their blood pressure by one gazillion points arguing semantics over bullshit out of their control.....
I am in awe here.. You would never know I raked my yard yesterday and my kitchen a mess no matter what I do. My kids? They don't hold me in high regard. No matter what I do, either. So what is your secret?

Last edited:
  • Banned

I am in awe here.. You would never know I raked my yard yesterday and my kitchen a mess not matter what I do. My kids? They don't hold me in high regard. not matter what I do, either.
I feel you. I have one daughter that is beyond help and she hates me. About ever year or two she gets booted out of her new home and comes groveling back acting all nicey nicey.

No more. I'm done.

Without being shitfaced...

yep, no matter how long you stay away...…..it's always the same shitastrophe here.

• Banned

Without being shitfaced...
Amen brother!

Lol

The mess in your head is too big a challenge. Order a dumpster for yourself.

I went to a friend's house way up in the woods of Kentucky.
He had a nice fire-pit and we sat by his catfish pond talking and drinking beer and Lemondrop.

I went to a friend's house way up in the woods of Kentucky.
He had a nice fire-pit and we sat by his catfish pond talking and drinking beer and Lemondrop.
Nice.

This spring I want to tear down my deck and put in a huge flagstone patio with a nice center firepit.

I have been so busy working this year I don't have time for house chores, why the spiders are complaining about how dirty the cobwebs are.

Put away and winterized the boat, lawnmowers, then pulled out the snowmobiles and trailer. Yearly rotation of toys. Snowblower looking sad, and not sure it will make it.
Had to spend two nights after work tearing the dash apart on my Jeep to fix a broken actuator gear since passenger side quit blowing correct air temp. Saved literally hundreds to replace a 20 dollar piece of plastic. Full week, just resting and trolling today.

Our leaves were done two weeks ago. Ash trees just brown and fall during first frost. Rest is Pine so don't get much for leaves.

Forum List

Back