Today I've made

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
Today I've made I think six posts and NOT one of them has been remotely sensible :eek-52: I blame Bonzi and saveliberty for this :poke::eusa_doh::meow::smoke:

Today I've made I think six posts and NOT one of them has been remotely sensible :eek-52: I blame Bonzi and saveliberty for this :poke::eusa_doh::meow::smoke:

Ugly-Women-9[1].jpg

Don't feel bad. Last night, while correctly and justifiably miffed at the idiot mods, I referred to them as Der untermensche, the implied antithesis of Nietzsche's "super man". Granted, I was deep into a bottle of Beefeater after mixing and consuming a lot of martinis, and it was the end of the night. But I still claim my posts as my own.

So even though we may sometimes post when drunk, and say weird shit, we still have one thing going for us: at least we are not Jews!

Don't feel bad. Last night, while correctly and justifiably miffed at the idiot mods, I referred to them as Der untermensche, the implied antithesis of Nietzsche's "super man". Granted, I was deep into a bottle of Beefeater after mixing and consuming a lot of martinis, and it was the end of the night. But I still claim my posts as my own.

So even though we may sometimes post when drunk, and say weird shit, we still have one thing going for us: at least we are not Jews!
WTF is your major problem, Heinrich?

I have cousin named Heinrich, it's German you know for Henry.

I don't really drink anymore, so I can't post drunk, which is probably good thing....can't have me getting out of control :eek-52:

Thanks, Lucia. I've been married to a German for 55 years.

Thanks, Lucia. I've been married to a German for 55 years.

Oh :eusa_doh:you have, sorry I forget :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back