Today marks what would've been Ray Bradbury's 101st birthday.................

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2019
All that he wrote. He passed in 2012. He was (is) my favorite writer. I had the great fortune to meet him twice, both at lecture/book signings. The Martian Chronicles, Something Wicked This Way Comes, Fahrenheit 451, The Illustrated Man, and The October Country are probably my favorites. Are there any other Bradbury fans out there, and do you have any favorites?

Last edited:
All that he wrote. He passed in 2012. He was (is) my favorite writer. I had the great fortune to meet him twice, both at lecture/book signings. The Martian Chronicles, Something Wicked This Way Comes, Fahrenheit 451, The Illustrated Man, and The October Country are probably my favorites. Are there any other Bradbury fans out there, and do you have any favorites?
i have Fahrenheit 451, but don't have time to read it as of now

I have some of those books. But personally, I always liked the writing of Fred Hoyle, David Gerrold, Robert Heinlein, A.E. van Vogt, Arthur C. Clarke, E.E. Doc Smith and others more.

Forum List

Back