Today's New World Order

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
An intersting article relative to the current state of affairs in America, and how she will never be the beacon of freedom she once was. Nothing last forever I suppose

-Geaux
====================

Yesterday's Dystopian Fiction Is Today's New World Order

Many of the things that are happening this very moment have direct parallels in literature of the past. Whether it is an account such as the “Gulag Archipelago” by Solzhenitsyn or a work of “fiction” such as “1984” by George Orwell is irrelevant. Elements of the history or the storyline (regarding the former and the latter works) are now becoming thoroughly inculcated into the fabric of modern reality.

All of the measures taken by the Soviet Union to crush and control its population are beginning to manifest themselves today in the United States. The courts are “stacked” to reflect the decision of the regime and not to rule by law. The Military Industrial Complex contracts are still being shuffled, along with government policies that just happen to substantiate those business interests with kickbacks for all. Laws serve political and corporate interests, and the lawmakers themselves do not represent any of their constituents: they are self-serving thieves, selling out their country and its populace for money and power.

The police departments have (for all intents and purposes) been “federalized,” with budgets and marching orders becoming increasingly dependent upon federal and not local or state policies. Sheriffs who follow their appointed roles as duly-elected law enforcement officials upholding Constitutional guidelines are being “phased out” of existence. The changed demographics of “forced” insertions of illegal aliens and “refugees” into populations are rapidly negating the remainder of the two-party system to ensure that the Democratic party takes control ad infinitum.

Orwell envisioned it. His work is labeled a work of fiction, although all of the measures Oceania pursued are either currently in place in the United States or they’re being developed. There is mass surveillance, increasing by the day. The “internet of things,” as coined by former General David Petraeus, is almost primed to allow “telescreens” to watch our every movement, and a camera on every corner to back them up. Orwell hated totalitarianism, having been exposed to it in his short but accomplished lifetime, and he knew man’s propensity was to move toward the enslavement of his fellow man.

The development of new weapons by DARPA and the MIC are not toward a foreign enemy so much as the purpose of using them against the citizenry. Drones, robots, nanotechnology, and every other “gizmo” able to be employed are all being drawn from behind the black curtain to unleash upon the citizens. Also, the world’s situation is directly paralleling “1984” as three great spheres of influence…Europe, Asia, and North America…are being created by the powers that be. Global governance in “thirds” is probably the NWO end state, as outlined by Orwell for a very significant reason: control with as much ethnic and cultural homogeneity as possible.

It stands to reason that an Oriental (“Eastasia,” in “1984”) empire/totalitarian state would control the Oriental nations, rather than split it up between populations that are not as closely related linguistically and culturally. We are seeing those shifts of influence into the divisions outlined by Orwell now, as the nations jockey for position and power. Just as in “1984,” where it stated that even two of the super-states in alignment and concerted efforts could not together topple the third, perhaps the same is with our world.

Yesterday's Dystopian Fiction Is Today's New World Order | Zero Hedge

Sorry Geaux I just don't see the world that way. What I suspect we're seeing is increased bureaucratisation and that tends to be a very awkward beastie. It is a rulemaker's paradise and frankly it is a symptom of the Governments having too much money and too few worthwhile things to spend it on. At least that is what the bureaucracy tells them!! What we really need is leaders with guts!! Too few around quite frankly!!

Greg

Sorry Geaux I just don't see the world that way. What I suspect we're seeing is increased bureaucratisation and that tends to be a very awkward beastie. It is a rulemaker's paradise and frankly it is a symptom of the Governments having too much money and too few worthwhile things to spend it on. At least that is what the bureaucracy tells them!! What we really need is leaders with guts!! Too few around quite frankly!!

Greg

One can not refute the government impacts our lives far more than it did as little as 20 years ago. The debate is the how we view the impact.

-Geaux

Greg

One can not refute the government impacts our lives far more than it did as little as 20 years ago. The debate is the how we view the impact.

-Geaux

Actually, I can "refute" that easily. I can't see anyway that "the government" is impacting my life any more now than it ever has, in my lifetime.

Greg

-Geaux

Actually, I can "refute" that easily. I can't see anyway that "the government" is impacting my life any more now than it ever has, in my lifetime.

My apologies... Are you blind?

-Geaux

Greg

-Geaux

I would suggest that Obamacare, "green" levies and the impact of support for "green" causes may be impacting you in ways that may be a little out of sight.

Greg

I dont know how you can argue that a lot of Orwells "predictions" arent happening right now. You can be arrested in the UK for speaking out against muslim immigration for Christ sake.
As far as interpreting whats happening goes? I dont see that it matters.
The end result is control of the population,whether you want to call it politics or the NWO is meaningless....because they are one and the same.

I dont know how you can argue that a lot of Orwells "predictions" arent happening right now. You can be arrested in the UK for speaking out against muslim immigration for Christ sake.
The end result is control of the population,whether you want to call it politics or the NWO is meaningless....because they are one and the same.
You cant be arrested for that. It is a legitimate position.
You can be arrested for hate speech in which you seek to incite violence against certain groups.

You can be arrested for hate speech in which you seek to incite violence against certain groups.

And who decides what is considered hate speech?

The Judge.

This is the law.

In England and Wales the Public Order Act 1986 prohibits, by its Part 3, expressions of racial hatred, which is defined as hatred against a group of persons by reason of the group's colour, race, nationality (including citizenship) or ethnic or national origins. Section 18 of the Act says:

A person who uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour, or displays any written material which is threatening, abusive or insulting, is guilty of an offence if—

(a) he intends thereby to stir up racial hatred, or
(b) having regard to all the circumstances racial hatred is likely to be stirred up thereby.

Offences under Part 3 carry a maximum sentence of seven years imprisonment or a fine or both.[6]

The Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994 inserted Section 4A into the Public Order Act 1986. That part prohibits anyone from causing alarm or distress. Section 4A states:

(1) A person is guilty of an offence if, with intent to cause a person harassment, alarm or distress, he— (a) uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour, or disorderly behaviour, or (b) displays any writing, sign or other visible representation which is threatening, abusive or insulting, thereby causing that or another person harassment, alarm or distress.

A person guilty of an offence under this section is liable on summary conviction to imprisonment for a term not exceeding six months or to a fine not exceeding level 5 on thestandard scale or to both.[7]

The Racial and Religious Hatred Act 2006 amended the Public Order Act 1986 by adding Part 3A. That Part says, "A person who uses threatening words or behaviour, or displays any written material which is threatening, is guilty of an offence if he intends thereby to stir up religious hatred." The Part protects freedom of expression by stating in Section 29J:

Nothing in this Part shall be read or given effect in a way which prohibits or restricts discussion, criticism or expressions of antipathy, dislike, ridicule, insult or abuse of particular religions or the beliefs or practices of their adherents, or of any other belief system or the beliefs or practices of its adherents, or proselytising or urging adherents of a different religion or belief system to cease practising their religion or belief system.

The bar is not set particularly high.

The Judge.

This is the law.

In England and Wales the Public Order Act 1986 prohibits, by its Part 3, expressions of racial hatred, which is defined as hatred against a group of persons by reason of the group's colour, race, nationality (including citizenship) or ethnic or national origins. Section 18 of the Act says:

A person who uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour, or displays any written material which is threatening, abusive or insulting, is guilty of an offence if—

(a) he intends thereby to stir up racial hatred, or
(b) having regard to all the circumstances racial hatred is likely to be stirred up thereby.

Offences under Part 3 carry a maximum sentence of seven years imprisonment or a fine or both.[6]

The Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994 inserted Section 4A into the Public Order Act 1986. That part prohibits anyone from causing alarm or distress. Section 4A states:

(1) A person is guilty of an offence if, with intent to cause a person harassment, alarm or distress, he— (a) uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour, or disorderly behaviour, or (b) displays any writing, sign or other visible representation which is threatening, abusive or insulting, thereby causing that or another person harassment, alarm or distress.

A person guilty of an offence under this section is liable on summary conviction to imprisonment for a term not exceeding six months or to a fine not exceeding level 5 on thestandard scale or to both.[7]

The Racial and Religious Hatred Act 2006 amended the Public Order Act 1986 by adding Part 3A. That Part says, "A person who uses threatening words or behaviour, or displays any written material which is threatening, is guilty of an offence if he intends thereby to stir up religious hatred." The Part protects freedom of expression by stating in Section 29J:

Nothing in this Part shall be read or given effect in a way which prohibits or restricts discussion, criticism or expressions of antipathy, dislike, ridicule, insult or abuse of particular religions or the beliefs or practices of their adherents, or of any other belief system or the beliefs or practices of its adherents, or proselytising or urging adherents of a different religion or belief system to cease practising their religion or belief system.

The bar is not set particularly high.

Far as I can see saying "I hate Muslims" would do it.
Bunch of fascist...

Greg

-Geaux

My apologies... Are you blind?

-Geaux
No, he is ignorant.

Forum List

Back