Today's politicians lack moral character

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
All of today's politicians lack morals and character!

Isn't sad that fictional characters have better morals and character than our politicians?

People like Steve Rogers.
Chris-in-Captain-America-The-First-Avenger-chris-evans-18562610-1600-1064.jpg

or Poe Dameron.
will-poe-dameron-betray-princess-leia-in-star-wars-7-the-force-awakens-oscar-isaac-pose-548882.jpg

Where did this sick culture of greed and narcissism come from?

Isn't sad that fictional characters have better morals and character than our politicians?

or Poe Dameron.
will-poe-dameron-betray-princess-leia-in-star-wars-7-the-force-awakens-oscar-isaac-pose-548882.jpg

Progs.

The American dream is in part materialistic and narcissistic.

And what should fill the void? Dedication to the fatherland and to societal harmony?

JFK once said, "Ask not what your country can do for you, but ask what you can do for your country."

This is the last thing we see from the left. All they want is more, more of what other people have.

Actually, by traditional standards even kids movies are tremendously immoral.

Have you seen the recent movie "Dirty Grampa" with Robert Dinero in it?

I have not seen it but they say it is filthy and not even funny. Many are saying it is the nadir of Dinero's career, but I say it is the nadir of society.

I think Sanders is a pretty stand up guy who speaks from the heart in a selfless way... This is why he resonates with so many. It's too bad he is so extreme with his policy's... I think he has the heart but not the head for the job

I think Sanders is a pretty stand up guy who speaks from the heart in a selfless way... This is why he resonates with so many. It's too bad he is so extreme with his policy's... I think he has the heart but not the head for the job
I think he has the head but no charisma.

Today? I remember Kennedy, LBJ and Nixon. Ford was just too darn honest and Betty bless her soul awoke a nation to the dirty secret of prescription drugs. Carter's flaw was that he was a micro manager but he was a relief after the others. Ok ok I hated A days and B days too. But we're talking morals.

or Poe Dameron.

The New BS GOP, obviously. The crap their dupes believe while the bought off GOP and their greedy idiot billionaire masters rob and wreck the middle class and the country. See sig. Great job!

There is one thing that binds them together. Sanders, Trump, Cruz, Carson. Love of country, love of fellow Americans. Dudley Do Rights in their own way. Policy disagreements not withstanding I really believe this election has brought out true patriots who love America. Different policies of course but real deals.

I admire Bernie so much. If I was a young kid again he'd be my man (you get older and start paying taxes you lose the love of left wing ideology :lol:).

Go Bernie!

or Poe Dameron.

The New BS GOP, obviously. The crap their dupes believe while the bought off GOP and their greedy idiot billionaire masters rob and wreck the middle class and the country. See sig. Great job!

And Hillary is just a poor white girl from the country?

:lmao:

You should see the oligarchs she hangs out with.

If we come across a main stream statesman, I'm afraid that looking back into their early years or a mere divorce will come up and the mudslinging will eliminate them. Are we vetting too much? Are some of these topics brought out by the campaigns lessen our chance of getting as really moral, bright and competent leader?

The morality (or lack thereof) of our "leaders" is a reflection of the morality (or lack thereof) of the electorate, so if you want to know who to blame for the immorality of our politicians just look in the mirror.

I think he has the head but no charisma.

I don't think he ever progressed beyond the 60's.

The morality (or lack thereof) of our "leaders" is a reflection of the morality (or lack thereof) of the electorate, so if you want to know who to blame for the immorality of our politicians just look in the mirror.
I think you are right. That is why I suggest a man from the military where discipline is the order of the day. I don't think a career soldier has the many flaws we have.

Forum List

Back