🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Today's polls: June 16 2016

Let see what the polls say in October and if another attack happens... Also Trump does not want to win and is in it to help his good friend Clinton out!
Think your logic through. We had an attack, Trump did yelled then felled. He has boxed himself in on this issue. He can gain no more votes from it and can lose some.
That's because you commies have been busy trying to sell it as a hate crime and not a terrorist attack.

Can't it be both?

Take a moment and realize that he killed those people because they were gay ( also maybe they laughed at the size of his pubic hair he called a penis ) and it was out of hate while it also terrorize the families of the victims and the good people of Orlando...

So can't it be both and not just one or the other?
I would say his islamic lean was stronger than his homo lean. One fuled the other and I think IF he was homo he may have been trying to prove to allah he had repented and reformed.

I doubt he was actually a Homosexual and he went to those clubs to scope out the best target while also using the apps to get information.

I believe it was both a hate crime and terrorist attack and believe the FBI need to be fixed for failing to catch this one...
History says you are correct. This was not the first attack by islam on homo's IN the United States..
"Authorities have arrested Ali Muhammad Brown in New Jersey for executing two homosexuals in Seattle. He is reportedly a radical Muslim and received jihadist training in California in April."
Muslim Extremist Arrested for Murder of Gays in Seattle | Clarion Project

That's because you commies have been busy trying to sell it as a hate crime and not a terrorist attack.

Can't it be both?

Take a moment and realize that he killed those people because they were gay ( also maybe they laughed at the size of his pubic hair he called a penis ) and it was out of hate while it also terrorize the families of the victims and the good people of Orlando...

I would say his islamic lean was stronger than his homo lean. One fuled the other and I think IF he was homo he may have been trying to prove to allah he had repented and reformed.

I doubt he was actually a Homosexual and he went to those clubs to scope out the best target while also using the apps to get information.

I believe it was both a hate crime and terrorist attack and believe the FBI need to be fixed for failing to catch this one...
I don't think the FBI has much of a chance against these "lone wolf" attacks unless someone informs. Donald's a racist, and has no clue as to for policy, or even how the US debt is structured, but imo he's more or less a useless twit, except for hear - where he is an actual danger to America.

Here is why I am angry with the FBI failure on this:

1. Orlando Shooter was investigated three times.

2. Orlando shooter had known conversation with one terrorist.

3. Orlando Shooter had been known to pledge himself to Al Qaeda and Hezbollah before ISIL.

With that the individual should have been flagged if they can not then they need a system where they can flag the person and open the investigation into if the person will be a threat after buying weapons and ammo.

As for Trump, he's a damn idiot to me and a charlatan!

I'd agree that the guy should definitely have been on a can't buy a gun legally list, and should have been subject to periodic interviews, and maybe we need more FBI agents, but Comey was correct that what he'd done was all constitutionally protected speech.

the FBI seems to have a good record when the situation is that someone informs on a possible terrorist, and the FBI can set up a possible buy for the suspect to declare himself as actually loading up on weapons.

Can't it be both?

I don't think the FBI has much of a chance against these "lone wolf" attacks unless someone informs. Donald's a racist, and has no clue as to for policy, or even how the US debt is structured, but imo he's more or less a useless twit, except for hear - where he is an actual danger to America.

3. Orlando Shooter had been known to pledge himself to Al Qaeda and Hezbollah before ISIL.

With that the individual should have been flagged if they can not then they need a system where they can flag the person and open the investigation into if the person will be a threat after buying weapons and ammo.

I'd agree that the guy should definitely have been on a can't buy a gun legally list, and should have been subject to periodic interviews, and maybe we need more FBI agents, but Comey was correct that what he'd done was all constitutionally protected speech.

the FBI seems to have a good record when the situation is that someone informs on a possible terrorist, and the FBI can set up a possible buy for the suspect to declare himself as actually loading up on weapons.

You made my case there that they could have set him up and had him discuss his plans and didn't... I understand Free Speech and putting him on a list not to buy a gun would have not stopped him and made him go another route.

Flagging in the system is what I believe will work and the ATF, Homeland Security and FBI need to do a better job sharing information along with state agencies.

Again keeping on subject Trump sucks... :)

Can't it be both?

Well Hillary is the one who stopped the FBI and DHS from looking into that mosque.
Orlando mosque tied to case Hillary’s State Dept scrubbed

And "scrubbed" means ALL files deleted. What did she know about that mosque that we did not? One could argue quite easy she played as big a role in those deaths as the shooter.

You made my case there that they could have set him up and had him discuss his plans and didn't... I understand Free Speech and putting him on a list not to buy a gun would have not stopped him and made him go another route.

Flagging in the system is what I believe will work and the ATF, Homeland Security and FBI need to do a better job sharing information along with state agencies.

Again keeping on subject Trump sucks... :)

Not really. The fock had not done anything illegal. For the FBI to set up a sting operation, there needs to be some concrete information that the criminal has a "predisposition" to commit a crime. Had the focks' wife told the cops "OMG he's buying weapons," that would do it. If a co-worker said, "I heard him say he wanted to kill a bunch of gays," that'd do it.

But, none of that happened.

Edit, and Trump sucks so bad not even Eastwood may show up for the convention (-:

If it were for Trump you would be yelling on the roof tops, darkfart.

Utah reported a tie today: Trump has fallen 14 points in four months.

Right, but its for his girl Hillary so Jake's shouting it from the rooftops

It's 2007 all over again, Jake! And this is BEFORE the pre-indictment bounce!

I am voting for Johnson, Frank, and you will be voting for the asshole, Trump. Hillary is not any better.

I am voting for Johnson, Frank, and you will be voting for the asshole, Trump. Hillary is not any better.
I actually think Hillary is better, but I'll just be voting down ticket. I'm going to be laughing my ass off at the Trumpeters if this goes the way I've been expecting though.

Hell, I might even make chili and go to the beer store and get my Growler filled.

Right, but its for his girl Hillary so Jake's shouting it from the rooftops

It's 2007 all over again, Jake! And this is BEFORE the pre-indictment bounce!

30 years of predicting Hillary Clinton's indictments, and once again the Right Wing Nut Jobs are saying 'Any day now!"

At least one, maybe two more major terrorist attacks in the U.S. before the general election. Plenty of time to reverse.........afterall, polls are for sheep! (prepare to get slaughtered......)

That was LAST November commie when it was in party numbers NOT the national. In party numbers right now count about as much as your comments. NOTHING.

Says the silly darkfart. The polls matter or you would not be doing the shit drizzles.

I will post again tomorrow for you.

Let see what the polls say in October and if another attack happens... Also Trump does not want to win and is in it to help his good friend Clinton out!
Think your logic through. We had an attack, Trump did yell and then fell. He has boxed himself in on this issue. He can gain no more votes from it and can lose some. Another attack means he falls more.
My thought too. Orlando should have been a gift for Trump and yet he's still falling apart. It's still early but it's certainly looking like he's in serious trouble.

Now that Flakey-Jake has admitted he's a rump ranger, maybe he'll admit there hasn't been any polling since the Saturday night massacre. By Monday we'll see Trump still well ahead of the old commie witch. :cool-45:

Forum List

Back