Todays school shooting

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Guy with a gun stopped another "good boy" before he massacred people. Guns save lives.

'Things could have gone much worse': Ex-student shot by officer during gunfire exchange at Dixon High School

Officials say a police officer working at Dixon High School shot and wounded a former student who fired a gun at him.

The shooting incident began near the school’s west gymnasium about 8 a.m. Wednesday, according to officials speaking at a late-morning news conference.

Earlier in the day, City Manager Danny Langloss said students were gathered at the gym for graduation practice.

Dixon Police Chief Steven Howell said the suspect, a 19-year-old former student, “fired several shots near the west gym.”

The school resource officer confronted the suspect, who then fled from the school with the officer in pursuit, Howell said. During the pursuit, the suspect fired several shots at the officer but did not strike him.

The officer returned fire and struck the suspect, who was then taken into custody just west of the school, Howell said. He was brought to a local hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. No one else was injured.

'Things could have gone much worse': Ex-student shot by officer during gunfire exchange at Dixon High School

This is why we need a couple "school resource officers" at every school. More for larger schools.

• Banned
Maybe we'll get to see who this monster is now that he lived.

Oh dear....doesn't fit the leftist desired outcome and narrative.
Whatever will they do. Are they going to say it's the officer's gun that needs to be taken away?

I'm sure some gun nut will claim that's what responsible gun owners want, but responsible gun owners want reasonable gun control.

Your idea of "reasonable" gun control is in effect in Chicago. How's that working out for you loons?

He did what he was hired to do. This doesn't justify every Rambo wanna be being armed 24/7

So anyone who legally carries a concealed firearm that isn't a police officer is a Rambo wanna be?

I'm sure some gun nut will claim that's what responsible gun owners want, but responsible gun owners want reasonable gun control.

We already have tons of gun control, and a lot if it isn't reasonable. It is downright infringement.

Whatever will they do. Are they going to say it's the officer's gun that needs to be taken away?

Your idea of "reasonable" gun control is in effect in Chicago. How's that working out for you loons?

So why don't you tell me what you think my idea of "reasonable gun control" is? You seem to think you know more about my opinions than I do.

No problem with arming professionals

Teachers on the other hand?

He did what he was hired to do. This doesn't justify every Rambo wanna be being armed 24/7

So anyone who legally carries a concealed firearm that isn't a police officer is a Rambo wanna be?

Anybody who is so afraid of real life till they think they need to be armed 24/7 to participate in socioty is a coward. Most of them are Rambo wanna bees.

Guy with a gun stopped another "good boy" before he massacred people. Guns save lives.

Officials say a police officer working at Dixon High School shot and wounded a former student who fired a gun at him.

The shooting incident began near the school’s west gymnasium about 8 a.m. Wednesday, according to officials speaking at a late-morning news conference.

Earlier in the day, City Manager Danny Langloss said students were gathered at the gym for graduation practice.

Dixon Police Chief Steven Howell said the suspect, a 19-year-old former student, “fired several shots near the west gym.”

The school resource officer confronted the suspect, who then fled from the school with the officer in pursuit, Howell said. During the pursuit, the suspect fired several shots at the officer but did not strike him.

The officer returned fire and struck the suspect, who was then taken into custody just west of the school, Howell said. He was brought to a local hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. No one else was injured.

Damn it!

They need to pass laws against shooting people at schools.

Not reasonable by your and other gun grabbers definition

-Geaux

Explain.

Forum List

Back