Todays school shooting

I'm sure some gun nut will claim that's what responsible gun owners want, but responsible gun owners want reasonable gun control.

Not reasonable by your and other gun grabbers definition

-Geaux

Explain.
Your quote that responsible gun owners want reasonable gun control. I argue we have that already.

What is reasonable to one, may be unreasonable to another

-Geaux

The majority of NRA members want universal background checks. Is that reasonable?

No

-Geaux

Looks like you think all gun laws are bad.

Whatever will they do. Are they going to say it's the officer's gun that needs to be taken away?

I'm sure some gun nut will claim that's what responsible gun owners want, but responsible gun owners want reasonable gun control.

-Geaux

Explain.
Your quote that responsible gun owners want reasonable gun control. I argue we have that already.

-Geaux
Notice how this shill will NEVER state his idea of what's reasonable.
I'm trying to get there.. its a slow grind

-Geaux

Oh dear....doesn't fit the leftist desired outcome and narrative.
Whatever will they do. Are they going to say it's the officer's gun that needs to be taken away?

Correct. We want REASONABLE gun control. You don't. There is nothing reasonable about what you are pushing.

-Geaux

Explain.

-Geaux

I've said lots of times that universal background checks would be a great thing, and the majority of NRA members agree with me.

-Geaux

Explain.

-Geaux

The majority of NRA members want universal background checks. Is that reasonable?

No

-Geaux

Most are. Gun laws that prevent non criminals from owning weapons are stupid. They do nothing to prevent crime as they target those who don't break the laws anyway.

-Geaux

Explain.

-Geaux

No

-Geaux

-Geaux

Explain.

-Geaux

I've said lots of times that universal background checks would be a great thing.
And I disagree

-Geaux

Correct. We want REASONABLE gun control. You don't. There is nothing reasonable about what you are pushing.

Back to my origonal question. What do YOU think I consider reasonable gun control? Do you think I want to take everybody's guns?

-Geaux

Explain.

-Geaux

I've said lots of times that universal background checks would be a great thing, and the majority of NRA members agree with me.
There are only about eight or nine states that do not have Universal background check

-Geaux

Explain.

-Geaux

Complete falsehood. You have never talked to the "majority of NRA members".

Thank goodness there was a law enforcement officer in the right place at the right time. Those armed civilian patrols by Second Amendment advocates weren't necessary.
They are when there aren't any police. Those are the places you get the body counts you guys love and crave.
Another "you guys"er, responding to one person's post as if it were a plural. What is this dementia?

Back to my origonal question. What do YOU think I consider reasonable gun control? Do you think I want to take everybody's guns?

No, you want so called assault weapons to be banned though. That's a non starter right from the get go.

You do, most libs do, they just won't admit it. Many more bold libs have stated just such a thing.

Thank goodness there was a law enforcement officer in the right place at the right time. Those armed civilian patrols by Second Amendment advocates weren't necessary.
They are when there aren't any police. Those are the places you get the body counts you guys love and crave.
Another "you guys"er, responding to one person's post as if it were a plural. What is this dementia?

The same one that you exhibit when you demand that assault weapons be banned due to the criminal misdeeds of a very, very, very small number of those who own them.

-Geaux

No

-Geaux

Most are. Gun laws that prevent non criminals from owning weapons are stupid. They do nothing to prevent crime as they target those who don't break the laws anyway.

You quoted the talking point perfectly. What gun laws do you agree with, if any..

No, it's telling the truth about sorry treasonous regressive liberals.

-Geaux

No

-Geaux

You quoted the talking point perfectly. What gun laws do you agree with, if any..

I want to see a national gun buyer check, that is free to use, that whoever wishes to sell a gun to another person, makes a phone call, and the buyer is checked for eligibility. No gun registration, no tracking of who owns what. That is the universal background check that the majority of gun owners would be happy to support.

-Geaux

No

-Geaux

-Geaux

Explain.

-Geaux

I've said lots of times that universal background checks would be a great thing.
And I disagree

-Geaux

Most NRA members agree with me. What gun laws do you agree with?

you're ignoring the other side of the coin where law enforcement needs laws to exist before they can demand they be upheld.

going by your simplicity, we don't need any laws at all because criminals will just commit crimes anyway.

"gun laws" do more than just "prevent non criminals from owning weapons".

-Geaux

No

-Geaux

-Geaux

And I disagree

-Geaux

No, they don't. The overwhelming majority think you're a loon.

-Geaux

No

-Geaux

-Geaux

And I disagree

-Geaux

You have never talked to "most members of the NRA", you are lying.

Regressive liberal ROE

13. Reword and repeat

Forum List

Back