Todays school shooting

Most are. Gun laws that prevent non criminals from owning weapons are stupid. They do nothing to prevent crime as they target those who don't break the laws anyway.

you're ignoring the other side of the coin where law enforcement needs laws to exist before they can demand they be upheld.

going by your simplicity, we don't need any laws at all because criminals will just commit crimes anyway.

"gun laws" do more than just "prevent non criminals from owning weapons".
True. If some nut wants a gun they'll get it one way or the other

[/QUOTE]

Most NRA members agree with me. What gun laws do you agree with?[/QUOTE]
My right to carry concealed

-Geaux

Whatever will they do. Are they going to say it's the officer's gun that needs to be taken away?

I'm sure some gun nut will claim that's what responsible gun owners want, but responsible gun owners want reasonable gun control.
Still waiting for one of you to tell us all what this "reasonable gun control" is. You wont because you are inherently dishonest.

I'll be happy to, but first I want to know what all you gun nuts "think" my idea of reasonable gun control might be. I am constantly being told that I want to take everybody's guns, or that I don't want people to be able to defend themselves. Come on. Tell me where you "think" I stand, and we can start on an even field.
Classic twist and spin.

I get it. You would rather insult and troll than have a real discussion. I guess that's why I respond to you as I usually do.
goebbels.jpg

Not reasonable by your and other gun grabbers definition

-Geaux

Explain.
Your quote that responsible gun owners want reasonable gun control. I argue we have that already.

What is reasonable to one, may be unreasonable to another

-Geaux
Notice how this shill will NEVER state his idea of what's reasonable.

I've said lots of times that universal background checks would be a great thing, and the majority of NRA members agree with me.
There are only about eight or nine states that do not have Universal background check

I wasn't aware of the number. Don't you think it would be better for all states to do that? It will happen in time. Common sense and reason always wins eventually.

Oh dear....doesn't fit the leftist desired outcome and narrative.
Whatever will they do. Are they going to say it's the officer's gun that needs to be taken away?

I'm sure some gun nut will claim that's what responsible gun owners want, but responsible gun owners want reasonable gun control.

Correct. We want REASONABLE gun control. You don't. There is nothing reasonable about what you are pushing.

Back to my origonal question. What do YOU think I consider reasonable gun control? Do you think I want to take everybody's guns?

No, you want so called assault weapons to be banned though. That's a non starter right from the get go.

That's at least a start on the list you think I believe. What else do you think I consider reasonable gun control?

Your quote that responsible gun owners want reasonable gun control. I argue we have that already.

-Geaux

I've said lots of times that universal background checks would be a great thing, and the majority of NRA members agree with me.
There are only about eight or nine states that do not have Universal background check

I wasn't aware of the number. Don't you think it would be better for all states to do that? It will happen in time. Common sense and reason always wins eventually.

Background checks, aka, Registration leads to confiscation

-Geaux

Oh dear....doesn't fit the leftist desired outcome and narrative.

Correct. We want REASONABLE gun control. You don't. There is nothing reasonable about what you are pushing.

Back to my origonal question. What do YOU think I consider reasonable gun control? Do you think I want to take everybody's guns?
You do, most libs do, they just won't admit it. Many more bold libs have stated just such a thing.

Wow. I never knew that's what I wanted, until you told me. What else do I want that you know about but I'm unaware of?

The majority of NRA members want universal background checks. Is that reasonable?

No

-Geaux

Looks like you think all gun laws are bad.

Most are. Gun laws that prevent non criminals from owning weapons are stupid. They do nothing to prevent crime as they target those who don't break the laws anyway.

You quoted the talking point perfectly. What gun laws do you agree with, if any..

I want to see a national gun buyer check, that is free to use, that whoever wishes to sell a gun to another person, makes a phone call, and the buyer is checked for eligibility. No gun registration, no tracking of who owns what. That is the universal background check that the majority of gun owners would be happy to support.

Gun registration is not part of the background check system we have now. Why are you whining about something that doesn't exist to start with?

The majority of NRA members want universal background checks. Is that reasonable?

No

-Geaux

-Geaux

I've said lots of times that universal background checks would be a great thing.
And I disagree

-Geaux

Most NRA members agree with me. What gun laws do you agree with?

No, they don't. The overwhelming majority think you're a loon.

Let's be real...there is thinking and there is knowing......in that loon's case it's knowing.

Leftist "reasonable" gun control is nowhere near reasonable, it's infringement

No

-Geaux

-Geaux

I've said lots of times that universal background checks would be a great thing.
And I disagree

-Geaux

Poll: Most NRA members support comprehensive background checks

True. If some nut wants a gun they'll get it one way or the other

laws against robbing banks don't stop banks from being robbed, but i bet if there was no legal recourse for robbing banks, they might get robbed a bit more often...

to claim that the existence of crime proves that criminal laws do nothing to stop crime...is stoopid.

No

-Geaux

You quoted the talking point perfectly. What gun laws do you agree with, if any..

I want to see a national gun buyer check, that is free to use, that whoever wishes to sell a gun to another person, makes a phone call, and the buyer is checked for eligibility. No gun registration, no tracking of who owns what. That is the universal background check that the majority of gun owners would be happy to support.

Gun registration is not part of the background check system we have now. Why are you whining about something that doesn't exist to start with?
It's called incrementalism. Start with a little bit until you eventually take it all. Now stop pretending you don't understand.

No

-Geaux

-Geaux

And I disagree

-Geaux

Why are you insulting me? People get reported for that.

No

-Geaux

And I disagree

-Geaux

Poll: Most NRA members support comprehensive background checks
There is a 95 percent chance Hillary Clinton wins the Electoral College by 118 votes: poll

Forum List

Back