Todays school shooting

Oh dear....doesn't fit the leftist desired outcome and narrative.
Whatever will they do. Are they going to say it's the officer's gun that needs to be taken away?

I'm sure some gun nut will claim that's what responsible gun owners want, but responsible gun owners want reasonable gun control.
Still waiting for one of you to tell us all what this "reasonable gun control" is. You wont because you are inherently dishonest.

Whatever will they do. Are they going to say it's the officer's gun that needs to be taken away?

I'm sure some gun nut will claim that's what responsible gun owners want, but responsible gun owners want reasonable gun control.
Still waiting for one of you to tell us all what this "reasonable gun control" is. You wont because you are inherently dishonest.
There is no such thing

He did what he was hired to do. This doesn't justify every Rambo wanna be being armed 24/7

So anyone who legally carries a concealed firearm that isn't a police officer is a Rambo wanna be?

Anybody who is so afraid of real life till they think they need to be armed 24/7 to participate in socioty is a coward. Most of them are Rambo wanna bees.
No troll, we just realize that liberals murder people and let criminals go free. Cowardice is the unnatural fear of things, but being armed around scum liberals is just being prepared.

Not reasonable by your and other gun grabbers definition

-Geaux

Explain.
Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

-

I'll be happy to, but first I want to know what all you gun nuts "think" my idea of reasonable gun control might be. I am constantly being told that I want to take everybody's guns, or that I don't want people to be able to defend themselves. Come on. Tell me where you "think" I stand, and we can start on an even field.

-Geaux

Explain.
Regressive liberal ROE

-
Come on Mikey. Even you aren't dumb enough to believe there is something nefarious about asking a person to be more clear about what they say and giving them the opportunity to do so. What good is a discussion if you don't clearly understand what the other person is saying?

-Geaux

Explain.
Regressive liberal ROE

-
Come on Mikey. Even you aren't dumb enough to believe there is something nefarious about asking a person to be more clear about what they say and giving them the opportunity to do so. What good is a discussion if you don't clearly understand what the other person is saying?
What I stated is exactly what you will do. Next lie.

He did what he was hired to do. This doesn't justify every Rambo wanna be being armed 24/7

So anyone who legally carries a concealed firearm that isn't a police officer is a Rambo wanna be?

Anybody who is so afraid of real life till they think they need to be armed 24/7 to participate in socioty is a coward. Most of them are Rambo wanna bees.
No troll, we just realize that liberals murder people and let criminals go free. Cowardice is the unnatural fear of things, but being armed around scum liberals is just being prepared.

Who do you think I murdered? You really should be calling the cops on me instead of trolling me right now.

I'll be happy to, but first I want to know what all you gun nuts "think" my idea of reasonable gun control might be. I am constantly being told that I want to take everybody's guns, or that I don't want people to be able to defend themselves. Come on. Tell me where you "think" I stand, and we can start on an even field.
Classic twist and spin.

Who do you think I murdered? You really should be calling the cops on me instead of trolling me right now.
Classic deflection.

-Geaux

Explain.
Regressive liberal ROE

-
What I stated is exactly what you will do. Next lie.

That really didn't answer the question, did it?

-Geaux

Explain.
Your quote that responsible gun owners want reasonable gun control. I argue we have that already.

What is reasonable to one, may be unreasonable to another

-Geaux

Classic twist and spin.

I get it. You would rather insult and troll than have a real discussion. I guess that's why I respond to you as I usually do.

-Geaux

Explain.
Your quote that responsible gun owners want reasonable gun control. I argue we have that already.

-Geaux

We have background checks from licensed dealers. Are those reasonable?

-Geaux

Explain.

-Geaux

We have background checks from licensed dealers. Are those reasonable?

No

-Geaux

-Geaux

Explain.

-Geaux

The majority of NRA members want universal background checks. Is that reasonable?

Thank goodness there was a law enforcement officer in the right place at the right time. Those armed civilian patrols by Second Amendment advocates weren't necessary.

-Geaux

Explain.

-Geaux

The majority of NRA members want universal background checks. Is that reasonable?

No

-Geaux

Thank goodness there was a law enforcement officer in the right place at the right time. Those armed civilian patrols by Second Amendment advocates weren't necessary.
They are when there aren't any police. Those are the places you get the body counts you guys love and crave.

-Geaux

Explain.

-Geaux
Notice how this shill will NEVER state his idea of what's reasonable.

Forum List

Back