Today's students may have found a cause equal to Vietnam War Protests; Lets hope so!

Presented by the same loons who gave us that daffy Women's March....LOL

People are pretty angry at the congress getting paid off by the NRA, why aren't you fighting that Sassy?
The local paper this morning listed every Maine Congress critter and all the candidates running for spots in 2018, reporting how much in contributions each had accepted from the NRA. Got statements about the welcomeness of such contributions from some of them, too.
This kind of reporting that just provides the facts so the voters can decide is good reporting.

Awesome ... we need to expose these people being paid off not only by the NRA, but paid off period to scratch the backs of them instead of the people.

Of coarse the morons voted down a transparency window into where their campaign money comes from..

Me thinks this is going to change..maybe by big protests..

I would march for that..

I support severe campaign finance reform, but I don't think it's particularly helpful to keep pointing fingers at just the NRA. Big Pharm, Oil, Banking--they all do the same thing. If you care about gun control, though, it's useful to know who is getting substantial contributions from the NRA. I care enough about this issue to possibly be a one-issue voter next time around. I've never done it before, but I'm considering it.
I also sent a long missive to my senators this a.m. Not for one side or the other, but forming a coalition to address change in a unified way, instead of piecemeal the way it is now. There is no strong voice opposing the NRA's "Just Say No" stance. We need a "Yes to Safety" voice.

SassyIrishLass, post: 19313042
When you morons can post without NRA NRA NRA!!! Let us know

Why is criticism of the NRA off the table for you. Cowards way out. Run Sassy Run. Your best at that. I made some points, you can't refute so you run. Just like the good old days.

There ya go again with your one trick pony. Run away!! Lol you're so predictable...and worn out, Foo

Today's kids have no passion

Give them a minute and they will be back on their smartphones

These kids only know what they are told. They’ve been told gun law changes would prevent this, rather than criminals will always find a gun if they want it. I see this as playing on these kids emotions, and it pisses me off. This is agenda driven, just as usual, with no care for these kids, really.

The left depends on agenda driven. It's their narrative
And they don’t care who they have to use and hurt to drive it.

I couldn’t have said it better. So true. Criminals will always be able to get guns. It’s another knee-jerk reaction. It’s left wing driven and a bunch of bullish-t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So then we should use this lame excuse to not do anything about it?

Who's not doing anything about it? The perp has been arrested and justice will be served.

The NRA had nothing to do with the shooting you hysterical moon bat.

Didn't say the NRA is responsible for the actions of one assault weapon cult child.

They helped to inspire this child to buy a weapon that's only purpose is to inflict massive harm against humans as fast as possible and the NRA promoted ways this cult child could easily buy his weapon of choice as soon as he turned 18.

The NRA promotes the insane notion that possession of a military combat style weapons by civilians like this cult child is normal and for the greater good of all society.

That's bullshit and I hope this younger generation calls the NRA on it big massive protest and political action time.

Many will be registering to vote soon.
These young'uns and the millenials will rewrite the story of this country, but it will be after my time.

Didn't say the NRA is responsible for the actions of one assault weapon cult child.

They helped to inspire this child to buy a weapon that's only purpose is to inflict massive harm against humans as fast as possible and the NRA promoted ways this cult child could easily buy his weapon of choice as soon as he turned 18.

The NRA promotes the insane notion that possession of a military combat style weapons by civilians like this cult child is normal and for the greater good of all society.

That's bullshit and I hope this younger generation calls the NRA on it big massive protest and political action time.

These young'uns and the millenials will rewrite the story of this country, but it will be after my time.

It'll end badly

It'll end badly
Some things need changing, badly.

I think that you we see a rise in this next election for president.

It'll end badly

I've seen your hope and change. Fuck that

These kids only know what they are told. They’ve been told gun law changes would prevent this, rather than criminals will always find a gun if they want it. I see this as playing on these kids emotions, and it pisses me off. This is agenda driven, just as usual, with no care for these kids, really.

I couldn’t have said it better. So true. Criminals will always be able to get guns. It’s another knee-jerk reaction. It’s left wing driven and a bunch of bullish-t.

Who's not doing anything about it? The perp has been arrested and justice will be served.
Shutting the barn door after the horse is loose. Might be better to look at the door.

I think that you we see a rise in this next election for president.

Like you did in the last one?

It'll end badly

I've seen your hope and change. Fuck that
I don't know what you're talking about, but fine. When you gonna start calling me an old hag?

The good citizen Gun owners use the NRA in the correct way, not in the wrong way.

Disagree. The NRA is not the only choice. Change it or leave it it if you are a legitimate hunter or sportsman and not driven to cult life obsessing over wesponur designed to mass kill humans in a short instance of time.

POLITICS
A Sportsman’s Viewpoint: We Need a Moderate Alternative to the NRA
Many hunters would support sensible reforms against large-magazine firearms but have no organization that speaks for them

By Andrew J. Rotherham @arotherhamDec. 19, 2012

It's time to wake up this argument against the NRA as well.

While you sit on your ass letting the madness continue, while congress cuts more money from the mentally ill...We are the only country in the world where this mass shooting is an epidemic.

Shutting the barn door after the horse is loose. Might be better to look at the door.

You must have liked the movie Minority Report and wish it was real.

While you sit on your ass letting the madness continue, while congress cuts more money from the mentally ill...We are the only country in the world where this mass shooting is an epidemic.

I'm not sitting on my ass, I'm building more guns.

The good citizen Gun owners use the NRA in the correct way, not in the wrong way.

Disagree. The NRA is not the only choice. Change it or leave it it if you are a legitimate hunter or sportsman and not driven to cult life obsessing over wesponur designed to mass kill humans in a short instance of time.

POLITICS
Many hunters would support sensible reforms against large-magazine firearms but have no organization that speaks for them

NRA NRA NRA!!!!!

One trick pony

The Left Wing Hate Machine always tries to enrage young people because they are an easy target of manipulation.
Remember they had the Occupy Wallstreet knuttz, then BLM, then Antifa violent crackpots.

The NRA is attacked by leaders of the Dems and spread amongst others unknowing, for one reason only, their contributions.

POLITICS

Forum List

Back