Todd Friel: Atheists Know God Exists

Jul 7, 2016
Todd Friel likes to read minds and tell atheists (who were former Christians) they know God exists. Let him explain and watch me debunk his non-sense:

Hey Pastor Friel, what is with your fascination with the "sin" of atheism. Do atheists go to a different hell than Muslims, Mormons, Jews and other non-Chrisitans you believe will go to hell if they do not accept Jesus Christ before they die!! I thought the Protestant hell was the same for all "SINNERS!" It seems to me that you spend way to much time "saving" only 5-15% of the population. Just because you are concerned about non-Christians going to hell does not make HELL real or Christianity real. Sorry Pastor, your pure intentions do not erase the falsehood that your pure intentions are rooted in. Todd your love towards us may be true but it is DANGEROUS to the gullible.

The narrator said he has met many Christians who commit sins of murder, rape, and homosexuality on a daily basis. Has the narrator reported these murderers and rapists who are daily committing such heinous crimes?

I think the narrator has told at least a couple of lies in this video, don't you? If he can so easily tell a lie, what's to say he isn't lying to you? After all..... if he will tell bold faced lies such as he just did on you tube we should consider the possibility, right?

But for the sake of argument, let's just say that he knows a Christian who is living in sin and has no intention of repenting. This Christian he has observed sinning espouses the Gospel of "grace" - that wide road sin your way to heaven message because hey... we don't want to offend anyone and after all...no one is perfect. Right?

So Mr. Christian..... screams at his wife and children in their own home and slanders his brethren at church because they live a more righteous life than he does. Let's say that this Christian also teaches Sunday School and adds to the Word of God things that are not there. What he doesn't realize is that if he died in the middle of this life he is leading he'd be in hell.

Without holiness, no one will see the LORD. It need not be homosexuality or murder or rape. No, committing one sin is the same as committing ten thousand. Yes, Christians can and do go to hell. There are many there even as I write these words to you.

It is clear to me that you are thinking deeply about God, who He is and what He expects. That tells me that there is faith in you. So keep reading Scriptures, listening to sermons and lectures -even this one is alright - I suppose - and soon I believe you will begin to seek the Lord with your whole heart and then you will find him.

Can you do me a favor, @MaskedDissident? I would like for you to listen to this song from beginning to end. Just listen and do not think about anything. Just soak in the beauty of this music and let it minister to your spirit. Thank you, MD.

I'm glad someone listened to that video! I know she felt the anointing that is on it (I did too) because it is strong! Whoa! I listened to it a few times and the presence of God filled the room as they praised God! I love to hear the high praises of God in the mouths of the saints! It's heavenly.

There's no proof for a god. Science has done everything to advance humanity and make our lives better! Where is this god????

Just where Christians have always known He was, and where science is finding Him. On High. In a dimension that is not tethered to time or gravity. Scientists have made a big leap forward in realizing that there could be an infinite amount of dimensions, like a bathtub full of bubbles. Each with it's own properties.
Here is one of the top theoretical physicists of our time:

"I have concluded that we are in a world made by rules created by an intelligence," the renowned physicist said, as quoted by the Geophilosophical Association of Anthropological and Cultural Studies.

"Believe me, everything that we call chance today won't make sense anymore," Dr. M. Kaku. He's right.

The narrator said he has met many Christians who commit sins of murder, rape, and homosexuality on a daily basis. Has the narrator reported these murderers and rapists who are daily committing such heinous crimes?

I think the narrator has told at least a couple of lies in this video, don't you? If he can so easily tell a lie, what's to say he isn't lying to you? After all..... if he will tell bold faced lies such as he just did on you tube we should consider the possibility, right?
The problem Jerimiah is that the basis of your morality is FEAR. This motivates your LOYALTY to the concept of God rather than LOVE of the concept of God.

The reason why would not fairly consider Christianity a false religion is because you would FEAR Jesus would send you to HELL. The reason why you are trying to persuade others to join Christianity is because you FEAR Jesus will send them to hell if they don't become Christian. The reason why will not consider the POSSIBILITY that The Bible is false is fundamentally because you would FEAR HELL.

The basis of morality in your world view is motivated fundamentally by FEAR. It is contained in your arguments against Catholics and Muslims. Keep in mind HELL is the reason why these Muslims and Catholics defend their faith. Even the Catholics who read basically the same Bible you do, have a different view of salvation and are scared for your eternal well being. Muslims who believe the Koran is the uncorrupted word of God and expose the absurdity of The Trinity, FEAR you will go to HELL.

NOTE:A person who reads scripture will most likely become an atheist or completely disagree with your version of God. Did you ever consider that? Did you ever consider the FACT that you would find many of the sermons claiming to be Christian false? Why can't Protestants or other NON CATHOLICS(such as yourself) claim their church is the road to Christ and stop acting as if the Church plays no role in viewing scripture? BTW I am not a conflicted homosexual and I don't see how anyone can find Christianity (especially how you view) it TRUE.

One question, what ideas that are contained outside of The Bible demonstrate that you are horrible person that deserves your soul to be tortured forever in the LAKE OF FIRE?If you never read The Bible what idea in this world can you allude to that shows we deserve to have our souls tortured? Hopefully, these questions will show you that you believe in hell solely based on the claims of an anonymous person who claims to speak for "Matthew" describing verses that allegedly Jesus uttered.

But for the sake of argument, let's just say that he knows a Christian who is living in sin and has no intention of repenting. This Christian he has observed sinning espouses the Gospel of "grace" - that wide road sin your way to heaven message because hey... we don't want to offend anyone and after all...no one is perfect. Right?

So Mr. Christian..... screams at his wife and children in their own home and slanders his brethren at church because they live a more righteous life than he does. Let's say that this Christian also teaches Sunday School and adds to the Word of God things that are not there. What he doesn't realize is that if he died in the middle of this life he is leading he'd be in hell.

Without holiness, no one will see the LORD. It need not be homosexuality or murder or rape. No, committing one sin is the same as committing ten thousand. Yes, Christians can and do go to hell. There are many there even as I write these words to you.

It is clear to me that you are thinking deeply about God, who He is and what He expects. That tells me that there is faith in you. So keep reading Scriptures, listening to sermons and lectures -even this one is alright - I suppose - and soon I believe you will begin to seek the Lord with your whole heart and then you will find him.
It's clear you're the typical arrogant Christian.

Atheists love the idea that that morals are of little consequence.
And theists love the idea that morality comes from God and is absolute and unchanging. Except the Bible itself has changed and evolved.

Your point?
As an atheist you seem to know what I love so I decided to return the favor.

You do love it; what's your point? That you're bitter?

And theists love the idea that morality comes from God and is absolute and unchanging. Except the Bible itself has changed and evolved.

Your point?

Not bitter, just disappointed that someone who professes Christian values could be so arrogant and unloving. And be so wrong.

The problem Jerimiah is that the basis of your morality is FEAR. This motivates your LOYALTY to the concept of God rather than LOVE of the concept of God.

The reason why would not fairly consider Christianity a false religion is because you would FEAR Jesus would send you to HELL. The reason why you are trying to persuade others to join Christianity is because you FEAR Jesus will send them to hell if they don't become Christian. The reason why will not consider the POSSIBILITY that The Bible is false is fundamentally because you would FEAR HELL.

The basis of morality in your world view is motivated fundamentally by FEAR. It is contained in your arguments against Catholics and Muslims. Keep in mind HELL is the reason why these Muslims and Catholics defend their faith. Even the Catholics who read basically the same Bible you do, have a different view of salvation and are scared for your eternal well being. Muslims who believe the Koran is the uncorrupted word of God and expose the absurdity of The Trinity, FEAR you will go to HELL.

NOTE:A person who reads scripture will most likely become an atheist or completely disagree with your version of God. Did you ever consider that? Did you ever consider the FACT that you would find many of the sermons claiming to be Christian false? Why can't Protestants or other NON CATHOLICS(such as yourself) claim their church is the road to Christ and stop acting as if the Church plays no role in viewing scripture? BTW I am not a conflicted homosexual and I don't see how anyone can find Christianity (especially how you view) it TRUE.

One question, what ideas that are contained outside of The Bible demonstrate that you are horrible person that deserves your soul to be tortured forever in the LAKE OF FIRE?If you never read The Bible what idea in this world can you allude to that shows we deserve to have our souls tortured? Hopefully, these questions will show you that you believe in hell solely based on the claims of an anonymous person who claims to speak for "Matthew" describing verses that allegedly Jesus uttered.

Nonsense.

Did you watch this video yet?

Notice the countenance of the God's people in this video and see if you find any trace of fear. I see joy! The joy of the Lord is our strength! We are a joyful people and serve our God out of love, not fear! We rejoice and praise Jesus Christ because He is Worthy of all our Praise! He is the Lord God Almighty! The Maker of heaven and earth!

Let everything that hath breath praise the LORD! O clap your hands, all ye people; shout unto God with the voice of triumph!!!

Last edited:

Your point?

Not bitter, just disappointed that someone who professes Christian values could be so arrogant and unloving. And be so wrong.

I've not made that profession to you, moron. Your biases are glaring. And I don't come on here to be loving. I come on here to put bitches in their place. You don't like it, don't be a bitch.

I've not made that profession to you, moron. Your biases are glaring. And I don't come on here to be loving. I come on here to put bitches in their place. You don't like it, don't be a bitch.
I apologize for my rash assumption but at least we can now agree you're not very Christian and I guess our biases are equally glaring. You seem overly fixated on female dogs, you might want to get some help.

I apologize for my rash assumption but at least we can now agree you're not very Christian and I guess our biases are equally glaring. You seem overly fixated on female dogs, you might want to get some help.

We can't agree to that, because I don't accept you as my judge and juror when it comes to what I believe and practice. But if you want to argue that; I won't argue with you there because it doesn't particularly bother me. I do very little if anything in the way of proselytizing here. Conversely, I don't hold myself up as a shining example of any faith. I come here to argue or discuss matters as I see them. You're the one who tried to twist this about what I believe though instead of arguing against what I said in a straight forward manner. Now, I don't fault you for that because I've gotten off the beaten path myself. But that is what happened.

Forum List

Back