Toddler "thug" rescued?

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
The stuff was bleeped out when I saw it on Fox but I expect that the viral you tube is pretty graphic. Apparently Omaha authorities think that it is in the public's interest to take a child from the parents when the words that the Black kid spews are deemed to be offensive. I have a problem with the scenario on a lot of levels. First of all I think that Black children might be indoctrinated with hate speech by negligent, temporary or abusive male influences in the Black family structure that LBJ's "war on poverty" created fifty years ago. I also think that the authorities have no right to take a child from a parent because they disagree with the rhetoric.

It is child abuse.

There was also quite a history in this family. They are hard core gang bangers.

The stuff was bleeped out when I saw it on Fox but I expect that the viral you tube is pretty graphic. Apparently Omaha authorities think that it is in the public's interest to take a child from the parents when the words that the Black kid spews are deemed to be offensive. I have a problem with the scenario on a lot of levels. First of all I think that Black children might be indoctrinated with hate speech by negligent, temporary or abusive male influences in the Black family structure that LBJ's "war on poverty" created fifty years ago. I also think that the authorities have no right to take a child from a parent because they disagree with the rhetoric.
There must be more to this story. I bet the investigation led to other reasons the child was taken. Like finding drugs or illegal guns.

[ame=http://youtu.be/OIUpvtIqgKw]HORRIBLE!! Omaha Police Group Posts Video of Black Toddler Swearing and Warns About 'The Thug Cycle' - YouTube[/ame]

Well...when my kid said "shit" the first time, I laughed. Then I told him it was a bad word and never to do it again.
Nowadays, people are stupid to film this crap and then slap it on youtube.
This next generation of parents? Oy. No words.

Forum List

Back