Told ya so...

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
statism_ideas.png

NY County Bans Unvaccinated Kids From Public Over Measles

Lol

Good idea. All kids should be inoculated just like you and I were.

If there are no physical reasons that the child cannot receive the vaccine, then they should be vaccinated as a requirement to attend public school.

Kinda messed up that diseases that were thought to be eradicated are now coming back because some people refuse to vaccinate their kids.

If there are no physical reasons that the child cannot receive the vaccine, then they should be vaccinated as a requirement to attend public school.

Kinda messed up that diseases that were thought to be eradicated are now coming back because some people refuse to vaccinate their kids.
Its fucking measles and chicken pox...kiddie diseases that go away and you are immune afterwards....it's not TB and the plague

Its fucking measles and chicken pox...kiddie diseases that go away and you are immune afterwards....it's not TB and the plague

Those "kiddie diseases" can still cause permanent damage, even if it doesn't kill you.

I grew up in the '50s, (you know, when America was Great) and we had to get shots before we could go to school.

This is nothing new, just something else for the wingers to whine about.

Those "kiddie diseases" can still cause permanent damage, even if it doesn't kill you.
Dude I grew up in the 80s and got the chicken pox......no one fucking died or got permanent damge from them.
What is this utter pussy idea.......you CANNOT childproof the world.........people die and get hurt, chicken pox and measles are low on the list.....

I grew up in the '50s, (you know, when America was Great) and we had to get shots before we could go to school.

This is nothing new, just something else for the wingers to whine about.
What shots? Polio? That's far worse than the chicken pox......the chicken pox are as dangerous as the common cold

Another ignorant CRC who doesn't know the difference between measles (very serious disease) and German measles (Rubella) which is like Chicken Pox UNLESS you expose a pregnant woman, the earlier the worse it is for her and her unborn baby.

Dude I grew up in the 80s and got the chicken pox......no one fucking died or got permanent damge from them.
What is this utter pussy idea.......you CANNOT childproof the world.........people die and get hurt, chicken pox and measles are low on the list.....

Hospitalization rates were approximately 2 to 3 per 1,000 cases among healthy children and 8 per 1,000 cases among adults. Death occurred in approximately 1 in 60,000 cases. From 1990 through 1996, an average of 103 deaths from varicella were reported each year.

Pinkbook | Varicella | Epidemiology of Vaccine Preventable Diseases | CDC

While YOU might not have been hospitalized or possibly died, there are people who do get hospitalized, and some die. Vaccinations are probably one of the easiest ways to prevent getting sick.

Ummmmm.....nope, too easy.

Well Bode, you might not be willing to take the shot, so allow me.......................

Buckeye, while you may not have suffered permanent physical impairment, your brain function has obviously been affected, and not in a positive way.

Funny how there were no reports of autism, and other maladies until vaccinations came along...

Well Bode, you might not be willing to take the shot, so allow me.......................

Buckeye, while you may not have suffered permanent physical impairment, your brain function has obviously been affected, and not in a positive way.
Wow a cheapshot, how lefty of you......again the chicken pox do not hurt people.......get the fuck over it snowflakes

Funny how there were no reports of autism, and other maladies until vaccinations came along...
they existed, but ADD, ADHD and Autism were all used to sell drugs and make excuses for kids........in the 80s you were called hyper and didn't drug them.

You're a friggin idiot

From the CDC

Chickenpox Can Be Serious. Most children who get chickenpox recover completely. But chickenpox can be serious, even deadly, especially for babies,adolescents, adults, pregnant women, and people with a weakened immune system.

Go live on an uninhabited island

Wow a cheapshot, how lefty of you......again the chicken pox do not hurt people.......get the fuck over it snowflakes

Post 12 has a link to what the CDC says about it. And, it also lists the mortality rate. No, it's not as harmless as the common cold.

Forum List

Back