Told ya W Bush isn't Spineless

In some countries, someone with bad knees would be helped.

They offered help. I don't want it. My job is more important than possible pain relief.

Of course, I meant helped in a much more comprehensive way. Your job would be secured while you had needed medical care in order to live life properly.

In certain quarters, people count for more than some economic theory or corporation.

In some countries, someone with bad knees would be helped.

They offered help. I don't want it. My job is more important than possible pain relief.

Of course, I meant helped in a much more comprehensive way. Your job would be secured while you had needed medical care in order to live life properly.

In certain quarters, people count for more than some economic theory or corporation.

My job is secure. I own the business. Knee surgery and replacement is not an exact science and im not willing to risk my ability to perform my job if the surgery is a failure.

I had both my shoulders worked on and have never been the same. And their idea of compensation was to offer me partial disability. ....fuck that

My job is secure. I own the business. Knee surgery and replacement is not an exact science and im not willing to risk my ability to perform my job if the surgery is a failure.

I had both my shoulders worked on and have never been the same. And their idea of compensation was to offer me partial disability. ....fuck that

Congratulations, Grandpa, on your choosing to work with pain, rather than taking disability.

This kind of responsible attitude separates 'makers' from 'takers'.

It is sad to hear of your suffering and I sincerely wish you well.

Thanks. Its only bad in spring and fall. Dunno why but those two times of the year are brutal in the mornings. This year hasn't been so bad though. And the pain does subside soon after I wake up.

Thanks though

Congratulations, Grandpa, on your choosing to work with pain, rather than taking disability.

I love my job. Wouldn't trade it for anything. Seeing the transformations and hearing the customers after completionis almost better than the money. So much so that the idea of retirement just doesn't even appeal to me.

Wish everyone could be as lucky at work as me.

I have had on and off back problems over the years I don't wish that one anyone back pain my not be the worst physical pain out there but is the worst I have encountered so far.
More-often-than-not, it's a matter o' NOT gettin' enough exercise.

When people get older....and, feel it's perfectly-PREDICTABLE that they "develop" the muscle-tone o' Gumby....they can't very-well expect their framework to stay-in-place.

Hope he makes a full recovery soon and gets back to the things he enjoys.

6a00e5519621038833010536b5ffe7970c-500wi

Mr. Shaman, are you aware of the FACT that President Bush has abstained from alcohol for several years?

Or are just a hateful jerk?

Last edited:
I'm surprised that I don't see our Libs here wishing he died on the operating table...
I mean I am shocked....

Nah I believe he's an innocent man. The question was never about whether or not he had a spine... but a brain.

The evil was in the ones directing him.

I think Bush was an awful president. While he wasn't the smartest president, it never ceases to amaze me seeing leftists insult his intelligence.
Yeah....he was.....

eusa_doh.gif

Nah I believe he's an innocent man. The question was never about whether or not he had a spine... but a brain.

I think Bush was an awful president. While he wasn't the smartest president, it never ceases to amaze me seeing leftists insult his intelligence. At least Bush knows we have 50, not 57 states...he never referred to the Prime Minister of Canada as the president of Canada and never said corpsemen....unlike the village idiot we have in the White House. And of course, Bush was smart enough and physically gifted enough to fly jet fighters. That uncoordinated moron currently in the White House can't even throw a baseball like a real man.

But he is an excellent bowler!

Yeah, sure....and, he was.....

....as well!!!

313835148_cowboy2_1__answer_1_xlarge.png

handjob.gif

Mr. Shaman, with sufficient malice - which you seem to possess towards President Bush in spades - one can dig up enough dirt to make Mother Teresa look and be like Madonna or Cher or Jane Fonda or Nancy Pelosi or Xaviera Hollander.

You have no other redeeming qualities, but you are a Champion Muckraker.

Heeeerrrrrre Kitty, Kitty, Kitty..... :gay:

I've got an 86-year-old MOTHER, who's had BOTH knees & BOTH hips, done!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxNhOBemsic]Q&A: T.R. Reid - YouTube[/ame]​

Mr. Shaman, with sufficient malice - which you seem to possess towards President Bush in spades - one can dig up enough dirt to make Mother Teresa look and be like Madonna or Cher or Jane Fonda or Nancy Pelosi or Xaviera Hollander.

You have no other redeeming qualities, but you are a Champion Muckraker.

I've always assumed he has some type of mental condition. In two years ive only seen a handful of non inflammatory posts made by him

I'm surprised that I don't see our Libs here wishing he died on the operating table...
I mean I am shocked....

Them that do evil - that filthy little cocksucker Junebug Bush, for example, are evil. That Oz's scarecrow had more brains is interesting, but likely won't be relevant in his final evaluation.

One imagines the story about spinal surgery is another fabrication seeking to humanize a man whose summary value is closer to plague than to syphilus.

Last edited:

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.....working at half-speed....'cause he's too-much a pussy to go under-the-knife!!!

nervous-man.jpg

Forum List

Back