Told ya W Bush isn't Spineless

Mr. Shaman, with sufficient malice - which you seem to possess towards President Bush in spades - one can dig up enough dirt to make Mother Teresa look and be like Madonna or Cher or Jane Fonda or Nancy Pelosi or Xaviera Hollander.

Ah, yes......it's always the women, with you big, bad "conservatives"!!!!

eusa_doh.gif

My job is secure. I own the business. Knee surgery and replacement is not an exact science and im not willing to risk my ability to perform my job if the surgery is a failure.

I had both my shoulders worked on and have never been the same. And their idea of compensation was to offer me partial disability. ....fuck that

Congratulations, Grandpa, on your choosing to work with pain, rather than taking disability.

This kind of responsible attitude separates 'makers' from 'takers'.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.....working at half-speed....'cause he's too-much a pussy to go under-the-knife!!!

nervous-man.jpg

I've been under the knife twice nitwit. I have a physically demanding job and if the surgery isn't a success my career would likely be over. My grandfather had knee surgery 5 TIMES and it was never better than what he started with.

Only a fool would risk their career on a hope. But of course I'm sure you would be fine with dissability.

My job is secure. I own the business. Knee surgery and replacement is not an exact science and im not willing to risk my ability to perform my job if the surgery is a failure.

I had both my shoulders worked on and have never been the same. And their idea of compensation was to offer me partial disability. ....fuck that

Congratulations, Grandpa, on your choosing to work with pain, rather than taking disability.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.....working at half-speed....'cause he's too-much a pussy to go under-the-knife!!!

nervous-man.jpg

Grandpa is working at his own company. If he wants to work at half speed it is still better than you not working at all. I would like to see you calling him a pussy to his face. You would, no doubt, wish that productive and useful people had provided better dental coverage for your pathetic ass....err... mouth... err....what's the difference.

Mr. Shaman, with sufficient malice - which you seem to possess towards President Bush in spades - one can dig up enough dirt to make Mother Teresa look and be like Madonna or Cher or Jane Fonda or Nancy Pelosi or Xaviera Hollander.

Ah, yes......it's always the women, with you big, bad "conservatives"!!!!

eusa_doh.gif

Mr Shaman, please forgive me if I think of some Democrat women the same way you think of ALL black conservatives.

nervous-man.jpg

I've been under the knife twice nitwit. I have a physically demanding job and if the surgery isn't a success my career would likely be over. My grandfather had knee surgery 5 TIMES and it was never better than what he started with.

Only a fool would risk their career on a hope. But of course I'm sure you would be fine with dissability.

dont worry about it Gramps....at least you work....Sheman?....i seriously doubt he does....

I'm surprised that I don't see our Libs here wishing he died on the operating table...
I mean I am shocked....

Nah I believe he's an innocent man. The question was never about whether or not he had a spine... but a brain.

The evil was in the ones directing him.

Them that do evil - that filthy little cocksucker Junebug Bush, for example, are evil. That Oz's scarecrow had more brains is interesting, but likely won't be relevant in his final evaluation.

One imagines the story about spinal surgery is another fabrication seeking to humanize a man whose summary value is closer to plague than to syphilus.

If you're going to be a piece of shit, I'm glad we count on you being a consistently grand version

:cuckoo:

Junebug's failure by every hard measure used to rate presidents isn't that big of a secret; ergo, publishing facts about Bush isn't exactly digging up dirt.

Need a little more evidence, d'ye?

Consider that Bush was such a catastrophic failure that even human cattle like most American voters didn't seem to care how bad Obama fucked it up in his first term.

Forum List

Back