Told you people but did you listen?

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
90% + of the drones that voted for one of the candidates from the two crony parties. :eusa_doh: I said BOTH of the leading candidates (Drumph & hiLIARy) were not worth going to the voting booth for but did you listen? :doubt:

The firing of Comey PROVES I was right. Comey was and is a lawman and a patriot.:salute:

watching 90%+ of you switch sides on the Comey issue because you're partisan
puppet-smiley.gif
is
106xa8w.gif

Last edited:
While I thought that Comey made a mistake when he made that late campaign e-mail announcement, it was Hillary's failure to campaign aggressively that lost her the election. The firing of Comey by the senile old orange clown has all the window dressing of a coverup. And that is going to dog this admin until the full truth comes out about the extent of the Russian influence in the 2016 campaign. And if it comes out that there was some kind of collusion, then the clown is done.

Right now, many prominent Republicans and Democrats are criticizing what the clown is stating about Comey's service to this nation. The dumb ass even admitted to asking Comey about the Russian investigation into his campaign's connections with Russian agents. There are a bunch of people now balancing the idea of impeachment or the 25th in their minds.

90% + of the drones that voted for one of the candidates from the two crony parties. :eusa_doh: I said BOTH of the leading candidates (Drumph & hiLIARy) were not worth going to the voting booth for but did you listen? :doubt:

The firing of Comey PROVES I was right. Comey was and is a lawman and a patriot.:salute:

watching 90%+ of you switch sides on the Comey issue because you're partisan
puppet-smiley.gif
is
106xa8w.gif
Bernie Sanders is an old commie fraud who's wife is about to go to jail

While I thought that Comey made a mistake when he made that late campaign e-mail announcement, it was Hillary's failure to campaign aggressively that lost her the election. The firing of Comey by the senile old orange clown has all the window dressing of a coverup. And that is going to dog this admin until the full truth comes out about the extent of the Russian influence in the 2016 campaign. And if it comes out that there was some kind of collusion, then the clown is done.

Right now, many prominent Republicans and Democrats are criticizing what the clown is stating about Comey's service to this nation. The dumb ass even admitted to asking Comey about the Russian investigation into his campaign's connections with Russian agents. There are a bunch of people now balancing the idea of impeachment or the 25th in their minds.
WRONG!!!

She was the ultimate ULTIMATE insider candidate you dummy :banghead: You think more ppl would have voted for her had she just campaigned harder :eusa_eh: :rofl:

Forum List

Back