🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tolerance! Libs prance around disrupting neighborhood to protest Ivanka

Ohhh it was a dance for climate justice. We all know that a bunch of queers grinding their genitals together can have an effect on the climate.

I like the 82 year old man that told them to get the fuck out of here. Turning the US against these social justice warriors one neighborhood at a time.

What did it look like after the gays left?

According to the article, there was only one 82-year-old man turned against the protesters, and there is no reason to believe he supported their cause to start with. Considering the millions who have protested trump and his family, one conversion-per-protest isn't going to make much difference.

According to the article, there was only one 82-year-old man turned against the protesters, and there is no reason to believe he supported their cause to start with. Considering the millions who have protested trump and his family, one conversion-per-protest isn't going to make much difference.
Just because one person spoke up doesn't mean the entire neighborhood is happy about blasting music and gyrating queers.

Just because one person spoke up doesn't mean the entire neighborhood is happy about blasting music and gyrating queers.

So you are the self appointed defender of all those people, and you read their minds to know they were offended by the protest, because there is nothing in the article to indicate the neighbors opposed it. Trust me........people in that neighborhood aren't bashful about letting it be known when they dislike what is going on.

So you are the self appointed defender of all those people, and you read their minds to know they were offended by the protest, because there is nothing in the article to indicate the neighbors opposed it. Trust me........people in that neighborhood aren't bashful about letting it be known when they dislike what is going on.
Do you really think the the people in this neighborhood liked blasting music and mentally ill gay people blocking traffic, tearing up the landscaping and leaving a ton of litter. Dance party!

Do you really think the the people in this neighborhood liked blasting music and mentally ill gay people blocking traffic, tearing up the landscaping and leaving a ton of litter. Dance party!

Did mentally ill gay people block traffic and tear up landscape? I wonder why the article didn't mention that, or is that just more of your manufactured reality? Your biggest problem is railing against the things that you imagine instead of reality.

You're right. All this noise from the Fringe Left is winning over the masses.
PLEASE keep it up.

PLEASE keep it up.

Since Trump and his soon to be aborted political career is circling the drain, I guess you're right.

A PA system, an Arabic accent and threats of muslims throwing homos off of roofs would have broken that party up, pronto.

Did mentally ill gay people block traffic and tear up landscape? I wonder why the article didn't mention that, or is that just more of your manufactured reality? Your biggest problem is railing against the things that you imagine instead of reality.
You didn't bother to watch the videos.

The bigotry of Trump has infused the very being of his supporters.
Those who protest & have the biggest fit about gay people, tend to be gay themselves & too much of a coward to admit it.

A PA system, an Arabic accent and threats of muslims throwing homos off of roofs would have broken that party up, pronto.

What does that even mean? The threat of a lie detector test will break up any RWNJ group immediately.

You didn't bother to watch the videos.

Yes I did. I saw the old fart that was already mentioned, but where is all that other crap?

Ohhh it was a dance for climate justice. We all know that a bunch of queers grinding their genitals together can have an effect on the climate.

I like the 82 year old man that told them to get the fuck out of here. Turning the US against these social justice warriors one neighborhood at a time.

What did it look like after the gays left?

/--- Climate Justice ????? What a load of horse shyt Bwhahaha bwhahaha bwhahaha

Ivanka did no more to warrant this behavior than Michelle Obama did to earn the privilege of being called an ape.

Seriously, if you want your protest to mean something, use your last remaining brain cells and don't act like idiots.

Ivanka did no more to warrant this behavior than Michelle Obama did to earn the privilege of being called an ape.

Seriously, if you want your protest to mean something, use your last remaining brain cells and don't act like idiots.

She is the chief adviser to a president who claims man made climate change is a hoax produced by the Chinese to hurt our manufacturers, and who is killing our environmental protections. There is no one who deserves the protest more.

Disrupting the peacefulness of neighborhoods is uncalled for. The lowest of the low always seem to represent democrats.

PLEASE keep it up.

Since Trump and his soon to be aborted political career is circling the drain, I guess you're right.
All of these protests are pointless they don't change the minds of the trump supporters they just make us see whoa those rioting distruptive shouting people are even more unhinged then I thought, I'm glad I chose my side instead of those lunatics..does the left think the protests have any effect on voters?? What am I missing here protest supporters fill me in

Forum List

Back