🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tolerance! Libs prance around disrupting neighborhood to protest Ivanka

I didn't vote for Obama.... wouldn't have if I'd been offered a wheelbarrow full of money... but that don't mean I opposed 100% of what he did and said

Perhaps when she sees what the country thinks of it, she can make sure the president is aware of that
She already knows what the country thinks of it. Do you seriously think she's going to see some people acting stupid and run back to the president with, "OMG, you have to change course immediately!"? No. If she's concerned with what the people think, she'll either commission a poll or check existing ones. She's not going to look out her window.

You're probably right, rich people just hire someone to tell them that what they think is right.
Seriously? You're putting the word of some people dancing in the streets up against the information gathering capabilities of the US government? Maybe if Obama had attended a few town hall sessions we wouldn't be dealing with the disaster that is obamadon'tcare right now.

Information gathering capabilities of the US government? Are you kidding? Trump doesn't believe anything those agencies say. He doesn't even allow them to give him daily briefings. He gets his info from family members and goofy cable TV shows, like fox and Alex Jones, and sometimes he just pulls stuff out of his ass.
We were talking about one of his advisers, remember? Anyway, I don't recall seeing you in the meetings.

She is his daughter and an official adviser. Where do you think she gets her information? I doubt she listens to the professionals any more than he does.

She already knows what the country thinks of it. Do you seriously think she's going to see some people acting stupid and run back to the president with, "OMG, you have to change course immediately!"? No. If she's concerned with what the people think, she'll either commission a poll or check existing ones. She's not going to look out her window.

You're probably right, rich people just hire someone to tell them that what they think is right.
Seriously? You're putting the word of some people dancing in the streets up against the information gathering capabilities of the US government? Maybe if Obama had attended a few town hall sessions we wouldn't be dealing with the disaster that is obamadon'tcare right now.

Information gathering capabilities of the US government? Are you kidding? Trump doesn't believe anything those agencies say. He doesn't even allow them to give him daily briefings. He gets his info from family members and goofy cable TV shows, like fox and Alex Jones, and sometimes he just pulls stuff out of his ass.
We were talking about one of his advisers, remember? Anyway, I don't recall seeing you in the meetings.

She is his daughter and an official adviser. Where do you think she gets her information? I doubt she listens to the professionals any more than he does.
That's pretty lame. You know that, right?

Do you know a lot of people,e that are proud and cheering idiots such as this on?
Normal people now... not goobers and twits

Well, we know there are at least 3 million more people supporting the opposition to Trump's actions than voted for him, but yes, I know lots of people who are disgusted by that obese orange fool.

No... those that didn't vote for him doesn't necessarily equate to opposition to all of his actions. You just assume and want it to be so.

His 34% approval rating after 3 months in office does.

we were discussing the effectiveness of protesting outside her house. Not weak at all.

According to a source close to the source... namely me... 100% of this here household all agree it's gone on afuckinuff

That is as credible as most crap coming from the right.

Whoo whoo! *curtsies*

Yep.You're right up there with Hannity and Alex Jones now. Aren't you proud?

Yessir... proud as a punched peacock

Of course you are, just like most other RWNJs. Dumb, and proud of it.

Do you know a lot of people,e that are proud and cheering idiots such as this on?
Normal people now... not goobers and twits

Well, we know there are at least 3 million more people supporting the opposition to Trump's actions than voted for him, but yes, I know lots of people who are disgusted by that obese orange fool.
Those three million are the same three million that are stupid enough to think that a petition can get California out of the Union.

According to a source close to the source... namely me... 100% of this here household all agree it's gone on afuckinuff

That is as credible as most crap coming from the right.

Whoo whoo! *curtsies*

Yep.You're right up there with Hannity and Alex Jones now. Aren't you proud?

Yessir... proud as a punched peacock

Of course you are, just like most other RWNJs. Dumb, and proud of it.

That's a great part of why you dems got fucked so hard this election. You sneer, hold your nose, screech like rabid bats and underestimate a full half of your countrymen

we were discussing the effectiveness of protesting outside her house. Not weak at all.
And how likely do you really think it is that she would look out her window and be so impressed by the protesters that she would carry their message back to the president?

Now, we do know that some presidents, like Obama, don't pay attention to briefings. He was famous for knowing nothing about a subject until he read it in the paper. We don't know that about Trump.

And how likely do you really think it is that she would look out her window and be so impressed by the protesters that she would carry their message back to the president?

Now, we do know that some presidents, like Obama, don't pay attention to briefings. He was famous for knowing nothing about a subject until he read it in the paper. We don't know that about Trump.

I don't think she would be impressed, but she would certainly see how much they didn't like what Trump is doing, and we all know about his need to be loved.

I don't think she would be impressed, but she would certainly see how much they didn't like what Trump is doing, and we all know about his need to be loved.
That's still predicated on the massive assumption that a minor protest is going to have a greater impression than all the other information at her disposal, and assumptions like that are lame. Hey, maybe that's what would have driven the point home to Obama that people didn't want obamadon'tcare shoved at them. Get a couple dozen rent a mob types to dance around outside the White House wearing weird hats. That would have done it for sure.

According to the article, there was only one 82-year-old man turned against the protesters, and there is no reason to believe he supported their cause to start with. Considering the millions who have protested trump and his family, one conversion-per-protest isn't going to make much difference.
Just because one person spoke up doesn't mean the entire neighborhood is happy about blasting music and gyrating queers.

So you are the self appointed defender of all those people, and you read their minds to know they were offended by the protest, because there is nothing in the article to indicate the neighbors opposed it. Trust me........people in that neighborhood aren't bashful about letting it be known when they dislike what is going on.
Do you really think the the people in this neighborhood liked blasting music and mentally ill gay people blocking traffic, tearing up the landscaping and leaving a ton of litter. Dance party!

Did mentally ill gay people block traffic and tear up landscape? I wonder why the article didn't mention that, or is that just more of your manufactured reality? Your biggest problem is railing against the things that you imagine instead of reality.

They usually don't report any bad sides to these stories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back