Tolerant liberals want WW1 memorial taken down

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear liberals

Should cross grave markets be taken down from military cemataries given they are on public land?

Last edited by a moderator:

The monument has been up for nearly 100 years. Grow up you pathetic, simpering liberals. oohhh it offends me! I'm such a fucking spinless sissy.

Woo. No wonder you're so popular.

The monument has been up for nearly 100 years. Grow up you pathetic, simpering liberals. oohhh it offends me! I'm such a fucking spinless sissy..

so why dont you answer her question?....just askin....

Let me ask a question...were all veterans of WWI christian?

Who cares you fucking faggot? The monument has been up for nearly 100 years. Grow up you pathetic, simpering liberal faggots. oohhh it offends me! I'm such a fucking spinless sissy.

Grow up you worthless faggots.

Woo. No wonder you're so popular.

I care what people on a message board think about me!
\
:gay:

No...but Apparently ur backbone not only supports ur skull...but fills it up bonehead...asking if all soldiers commemorated were Christian is as valid as asking if they were Muslim, Jewish or any other religion....How would u feel if they were represented by a Star of David...?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The overwhelming number of WWI vets were Christian. Which does not prevent Jewish groups from putting up a memorial specifically for Jewish WWI. Islam was such a slight (if at all) number of people in the US during WWI, they could build their own memorial in a teacup.

The "caring " libs did the same thing to a Korean War memorial in San Diego that contained a Christian Cross which offended some agnostic. The modern version of separation church/state does not exist in the Constitution.

No...but Apparently ur backbone not only supports ur skull...but fills it up bonehead...asking if all soldiers commemorated were Christian is as valid as asking if they were Muslim, Jewish or any other religion....How would u feel if they were represented by a Star of David...?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

What kind of metrosexual tries to debate from his gay iPhone?

what if they replaced the 40' and erected a 4 foot cross would that be ok?

It would never be ok. Atheists are the worse kind of assholes because they won't stop until religion is illegal. First they'll burn bibles and eventually bodies. They can't be rationalized with, they can't be argued with. They're full of hate.

Forum List

Back