Tom Arnold follows Peter Fonda with threats against Baron Trump

Capture-35.png

Capture-36.png

This guy is out of his mind.

Stalking a child at school because his dad enacted a policy you don’t like? A policy that over 60 million Americans voted for?

This is just so wrong.

60 million voted to separated kids from parents? who are seeking asylum? voted for child camp with child mos watching over the camps....o do tell? now i do remember talk of mexico paying for a wall and trump releasing his taxes...which both are not happening....

And to think the sum of Tom Arnold's outrage is based on what he's consumed from the media. What should concern the rest of us are the Peter Fondas of the world who do not telegraph their intentions to millions on social media. Are they legion?
Firstly, Tom Arnold is a hasbeen, and from the looks of him...in need of rehab. Secondly, Tom Arnold is pondscum. Thirdly, Tom Arnold does a mighty fine job of making an ass of himself and all other Dems who pounced on his interview as truth when Cohen himself said it was a bunch of hogwash.

And to think the sum of Tom Arnold's outrage is based on what he's consumed from the media. What should concern the rest of us are the Peter Fondas of the world who do not telegraph their intentions to millions on social media. Are they legion?
Firstly, Tom Arnold is a hasbeen, and from the looks of him...in need of rehab. Secondly, Tom Arnold is pondscum. Thirdly, Tom Arnold does a mighty fine job of making an ass of himself and all other Dems who pounced on his interview as truth when Cohen himself said it was a bunch of hogwash.

I did like him in in True Lies but that's water long gone under the bridge. Now he seems like some kind of cult groupie who latches onto anyone he thinks is in possession of our President's silver bullet. They're certainly coming out of the woodwork these days. The best ones though are the ones who announce their insanity to the rest of us so we can all say, "Yep, that guy sniffed a lot of glue. Send out animal control."

Oh. I loved him in True Lies..but he is now insane and needs to be in a white coat with straps. Dude has lost it.

electing Trump brought the mental flaws of the left to the surface

but with leftist authoritarians it really does not matter what republican gets elected

they hate Pence just as much as Trump for example

Capture-35.png

Capture-36.png

This guy is out of his mind.

Stalking a child at school because his dad enacted a policy you don’t like? A policy that over 60 million Americans voted for?

This is just so wrong.

Social Justice Terrorists, plain and simple.

please keep in mind these are liberals and not your every day garden variety democrat of which I consider myself one...
...the good thing about these liberals exposing their violent side is that they have always pretended they did not have one while operating with nothing but contempt for this country...
white liberals hate us with a violent edge to their cause, and they will try to get the rest of white America and minorities to fight it out as they want no part of the heavy lifting...do not fall for it, minorities are not the problem, white liberals are.

I would actually love for Beavis and Butthead to go after Barron. I could use a couple of pinatas to take my Louisville Slugger to after the law has nailed them.

God bless you and Barron always!!!

Holly

P.S. On the other hand, busting open them two words that I can not say would only mean a big pile of crap to clean up and sadly this girl can only stomach so much filth.

Forum List

Back