Tom Brady Suspension Lifted

And OJ wasn't guilty because the glove didn't fit too

Ba-ha-ha! I laugh because I was actually thinking of saying, "if the glove doesn't fit, you must acquit!" But then I thought maybe that's not so appropriate. :D Lol.
Point being everyone knows he did it just as they know Brady was involved. Just because they technically can't prove it directly doesn't make him innocent in the eyes and minds of most NFL fans

Ba-ha-ha! I laugh because I was actually thinking of saying, "if the glove doesn't fit, you must acquit!" But then I thought maybe that's not so appropriate. :D Lol.
Point being everyone knows he did it just as they know Brady was involved. Just because they technically can't prove it directly doesn't make him innocent in the eyes and minds of most NFL fans

Nope, there was much less evidence of Brady knowing anything. Sorry, but you have NO facts. :) That's a fact.

In the postgame, Sherman was asked why he went after Brady andclaimed the QB was talking smack when the Seahawks were losing.

ā€œI kept saying Iā€™m going to get that next time. Every TV timeout, I went up and said it right to [Brady]: ā€˜Please keep trying me. Iā€™m going to take it from you.ā€™ That was when they were winning. He just gave me that look and said, ā€˜Oh, Iā€™ll see you after game.ā€™ Well, I made sure I saw him after the game.ā€
One thing with Sherman...if he declares it he owns it so I have no reason to believe that he is lying and when the sports analysts were asked during deflate gate who they would believe between Sherman and Brady they all said Sherman because as I said, if he says something he owns it

In the postgame, Sherman was asked why he went after Brady andclaimed the QB was talking smack when the Seahawks were losing.

ā€œI kept saying Iā€™m going to get that next time. Every TV timeout, I went up and said it right to [Brady]: ā€˜Please keep trying me. Iā€™m going to take it from you.ā€™ That was when they were winning. He just gave me that look and said, ā€˜Oh, Iā€™ll see you after game.ā€™ Well, I made sure I saw him after the game.ā€
One thing with Sherman...if he declares it he owns it so I have no reason to believe that he is lying and when the sports analysts were asked during deflate gate who they would believe between Sherman and Brady they all said Sherman because as I said, if he says something he owns it

And this proves . . . nothing. :D

Well, part of the problem is that no FACTS were presented to prove that Tom Brady did anything wrong or broke any rules. :) Probably, should have, could have, would have is about all they had.

It is a team penalty, not a player penalty.

Well, I don't know, but in order to "convict" someone, I was always taught there should be sufficient evidence that a crime was actually committed. I never saw that in this case. I saw a lot of assumptions and a lot of "probably" and "should have, could haves" if you know what I mean. They established that a ball was deflated and not much more than that, IMO. If this was a court of law, there is no way I could convict a person on such flimsy evidence.

I think Brady knew, I have no doubt. My issue is with the NFL not following their own rules.

Well you can "think" what you want, but that does not negate the fact that there was really no evidence of such presented. All they had was a deflated ball. Is it possible that could have occurred for some other reason? Yes it is. Especially when you have players like Gronk who love to spike the ball in the end zone and there are also weather related factors and integrity of the ball itself.
Destroying the phone with a number of texts to the ball boy is no evidence at all

It isn't evidence.

I think Sherman took PEDs. He is like Brady and the rest of the players, they look for the advantage.

Homers will usually side that their players are morally superior. In the end, it's youth, inexperience and egos.

Well, part of the problem is that no FACTS were presented to prove that Tom Brady did anything wrong or broke any rules. :) Probably, should have, could have, would have is about all they had.

It is a team penalty, not a player penalty.

Well, I don't know, but in order to "convict" someone, I was always taught there should be sufficient evidence that a crime was actually committed. I never saw that in this case. I saw a lot of assumptions and a lot of "probably" and "should have, could haves" if you know what I mean. They established that a ball was deflated and not much more than that, IMO. If this was a court of law, there is no way I could convict a person on such flimsy evidence.

I think Brady knew, I have no doubt. My issue is with the NFL not following their own rules.

Well you can "think" what you want, but that does not negate the fact that there was really no evidence of such presented. All they had was a deflated ball. Is it possible that could have occurred for some other reason? Yes it is. Especially when you have players like Gronk who love to spike the ball in the end zone and there are also weather related factors and integrity of the ball itself.
Destroying the phone with a number of texts to the ball boy is no evidence at all

And didn't happen anyway.

Technically can't prove it directly, eh? You mean, they have absolutely no evidence that Tom Brady did anything wrong.

The glove didn't fit because it was soaked with Nicole and Ron's blood and then it dried. Anyone that owns leather gloves...has gotten them soaked and then dried them out knows that they shrivel up a little until you loosen them up. Those were OJ's gloves...they were the model and the size that he bought...and if the prosecution hadn't been such a bunch of idiots they should have gotten a matching pair of gloves in the same size and had OJ put those on. Only a Southern California jury wouldn't see through that whole charade in a nanosecond.

The glove didn't fit because it was soaked with Nicole and Ron's blood and then it dried. Anyone that owns leather gloves...has gotten them soaked and then dried them out knows that they shrivel up a little until you loosen them up. Those were OJ's gloves...they were the model and the size that he bought...and if the prosecution hadn't been such a bunch of idiots they should have gotten a matching pair of gloves in the same size and had OJ put those on. Only a Southern California jury wouldn't see through that whole charade in a nanosecond.

Agreed, but let's not go there. :) The two situations are not at ALL comparable anyways.

Gee, who do you think it's more likely was talking smack...Tom Brady or Richard Sherman? The reason Tom gave him "that look" when Sherman said keep trying me is that the Patriots were NEVER going to go after a Pro Bowl cornerback when they could go after the replacement for the other starting corner who went out with an injury. Sorry Richard but Toms smarter than that. He's never going to take the bait like that because unlike Sherman it's not all about him...it's about the team winning!

Seriously I am supposed to be writing erotica right now. Trinity is going to punish me if you keep arguing with me and making me debate you. :lol: Do me a favor and just admit your boy cheated so I can make my wife happy.. :D

Don't be silly! No one is stopping you from doing what you want to do. :) Lol.

Oh yes...you are...you are refusing to submit to reality which is forcing me to continue to argue with you and that is preventing me from....well....uh...submitting to my wife. :rofl: So be a dear...admit your boy is a cheater so I can save my marriage. :D

Nope, sorry. It is your choice what you do. Not mine. So . . . no. If you would rather stay here and argue about Tom Brady than spend time with your wife, that is not my problem. :)

Well I can see that you have no respect for the institution of marriage. :lmao: Seriously I have to go. I have some writing to do. But we'e not done! The debate shall continue young Miss. You have merely gained a temporary reprieve.

Hey, I'm not married to Trinity. :D I have no obligations to either one of you.

ok I am back.Boy can I write. So where were we? :D

Don't be silly! No one is stopping you from doing what you want to do. :) Lol.

Oh yes...you are...you are refusing to submit to reality which is forcing me to continue to argue with you and that is preventing me from....well....uh...submitting to my wife. :rofl: So be a dear...admit your boy is a cheater so I can save my marriage. :D

Nope, sorry. It is your choice what you do. Not mine. So . . . no. If you would rather stay here and argue about Tom Brady than spend time with your wife, that is not my problem. :)

Well I can see that you have no respect for the institution of marriage. :lmao: Seriously I have to go. I have some writing to do. But we'e not done! The debate shall continue young Miss. You have merely gained a temporary reprieve.

Hey, I'm not married to Trinity. :D I have no obligations to either one of you.

ok I am back.Boy can I write. So where were we? :D

Talking about how the Pats are going to kick arses and take names this year!

Forum List

Back