🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tom Cotton op-ed: "Now, More Than Ever, the U.S. Must Back Taiwan" against China

Can either of you two tell us exactly why China is the fourth reich? I keep asking Trump culitsts, and none of them ever gives me a straight answer. They just know that FOX told them it was so, so it must be true.

Can either of you two tell us exactly why China is the fourth reich? I keep asking Trump culitsts, and none of them ever gives me a straight answer. They just know that FOX told them it was so, so it must be true.
read the book "Bully Of Asia"

Surely you jest with such a question.

From human right abuses locally (including concentration camps, remember those?), expansion in the South Southern Sea, aggression against all worlds nations, the Belt and Road initiative, the defiance and effort to isolate and disregard Taiwan, and now, a public announcement that they will be applying National Security legislation changes to Hong Kong, there is a thirst for power and global control unseen since the 1930's. Meanwhile some in America denounce American Nationalism, how rich.

This conquering will be done initially via economics, excess influence of International, threat and fears, until eventually, military crusade, you can bet your life on that. Their arrogance and utter flipping of global norms shows that the communist party of China are quite confident that they won't be opposed. A function of the weakest Western leadership since the 1930's, with the exception of Trump.

We better wake up. The election of 2020 may ensure our success or seal our fate.

China helped us bust the unions. Abandoning China could cause American companies labor problems in the future. If these jobs move back to America, it would allow the rebirth of unions.

China helped us bust the unions. Abandoning China could cause American companies labor problems in the future. If these jobs move back to America, it would allow the rebirth of unions.
true but I'd rather deal with unions over a fragile supply chain controlled by a known enemy of america,,,

DNXi has their talking points

Surely you jest with such a question.

That's all been going on for decades. And Trump has done nothing about it but whine a little.

So why only the recent pants-wetting hysteria, and why the lunatic claims that Democrats love China?

From appearances, it looks like a kook-right propaganda campaign was recently initiated, for the purpose of keeping conservatives hysterical and obedient. Very, very obedient.

Fuck Tom Cotton. He’s an idiot and he’s not a patriot.
he served in iraq. but you're the patriot
So you’re saying that Trump isn’t a patriot because he got 5 fake deferments to avoid the Vietnam War?
no
You are the one that set the marker for patriotism as someone who was in the military, not me.
and?

So you’re saying that Trump isn’t a patriot because he got 5 fake deferments to avoid the Vietnam War?
no
You are the one that set the marker for patriotism as someone who was in the military, not me.
and youre the one that reacted with TDS,,,

no
and?
And? According to you Trump isn’t a patriot because he got 5 fake deferments to avoid the Vietnam War.

no
and?
And? According to you Trump isn’t a patriot because he got 5 fake deferments to avoid the Vietnam War.
thats not what he said dingbat,,,

many things symbolize a patriot,,,

Forum List

Back